/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Rank 8 Archers: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>no cattly posting beyond this line

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Futureproof is the strongest guild in the world

Where will you be when imc cucks elememes by giving druid3 true aoe carnivory attribute?

/Ohayou/ when?

I love Cattly!

Depends on what you define as strong.

Kayori...

What do I put points into after Broadhead 15 and Magic Arrow 10?

>Blessing +70
>Rune Mace at 157
>The failed merchant of the Elevator guild
Good thing he dropped that idea

5 dma, then anything.

Necromancer skelletons scale with magic attack?
the skill just says magic

or is their damage fixed and just scales with the attribute?

>he put points in dma

Remember not to neglect your collections /tosg/!

What do you put points into? Crossfire seems like shit, Bodkin seems like a 1 point wonder, Barbed looks okay for cloth but shit for anything else.

So with sage coming into r8, what would be a viable build path?

Only thing we know is that duplication works with pyro fireballs and pillars.

It's pretty much Fireballs Galore: The Class, so 4/7 ranks leading up to it are a given.

I wonder how tight her teen cunny is...

So far all we've seen is that it's basically RC for pyros. I really hope it isn't.

whats the command to look at my guild members character info from across the world?

>Rance when Oracle C3 hits

Fwee

>he hasn't joined CuteNotLewd for GvG, ET, hamsters, and lavish weeb parties at the /cnl/ mansion with qt grills

Why are you even here?

A-are any of CNL actually girl(female) though?

Does QS3 running shot on mount attack slower than unmounted?

RIP KAYORI

ktos recent patch just halved the cooldown of that skill.

>CuteaNdLewd ERP hacker guild trying to recruit boys

what did she leave ?

>>he

Delete this

I've got an alt.
Sword1
Hop1
Pelt1
pizza1

Is it ruined for pvp? What can I do with it? What should my stats look like?

Hello Senpais!. About to start playing and I'm interested in starting either a Mage or an Archer. I've been lurking for a while.

Which one is easier? I've looked at some footage on youtube and it seems that they both have a lot of ground targetting which seems pretty difficult.

After looking at each classes' skills and costumes, I'm leaning towards Musketeer and Warlocks.

I know about the elememe. Is there a Warlock build that doesn't require going Ele3? because I don't really like channeling.

I'd like to be able to farm efficiently as well as this will be my first character.

I've looked up some typical build paths for Musketeers. Is it important to take Falconer? I'd rather not have a disgusting eagle following me unless the circling skill doesn't require having one.

Also, as an archer, I know I need about 50-70 con. Should I allocating more into dex for crits and dogdge or strength for the buffs?

>Not Pizza Dough 1 > Tomato Sauce 1 > Cheese 3 > Pepperoni 2 > Murmillo Sausage

Step it up.

get a trip

That's classified information for members only.

eat some pizza

ground targeting is easy
ele3 is not (or barely, but its fast) about channeling

both can be good for farming

i clicked spectate so i couldn't even join the game to help. well, that's it i guess. pedropan who? i'm over it.

I LOVE THIS VIDEO GAME

Ele3 doesn't have any channeling spells though. You just need to cast quickcast to reduce the cast times and tada~

That other one honestly isn't me.

Nohva's virginity will be mine

We'll see next time, I'm one of the 280s in FP and am having to redownload a bunch of files on my connection so I couldn't participate today.

>Use full draw on a sword not using pain barrier
>It does absolutely nothing
>No damage pop up
>No dodge
>No block
>It just does nothing and I die to him slapping me with his sword

Name the most atrocious thing you've seen in tbl.

>4 priest/monks stand in one safety zone, waiting for enemy frost cloud to kill them

The strongest most spammable ele spell is instant cast. Also there's cast times but no channeling.

What stats should I use for my Sword 1 Pelt 1 Hop 2 Corsair 3 Shinobi pve build?

100 con 200 str?

Atom here.

Lolipedro cucked again!

Atom out.

>virginity

She's been in Cutenotlewd for a whole day now, I have bad news for you user...

>zilver
>jace
>friend
>evergarden
Did valhala gather all scumbags?

>LP is forced to throw the GvG or else Atom won't give her a dickings

yep

don't forget dvine and atom

>Evergarden
Way to go, trash.

HELP

Wizard C3 > Pyro C3 > Linker > Sage?

>Stronger than Koenig-sama

Woah...

>Evergarden quits futureproof and the game to get his life back together
>Returns in barely any time after accomplishing nothing, joins FOE
>Quits FOE after Futureproof beats them in GvG
>Joins Valhalla

Why didn't he just say he'd be gone for a little bit?

Dude was gone for like a week, the fuck?

When do we get the info of r8 cleric??

Atom isn't even online, queue again pls lolipan

In 2 days

>Futureproof goes on a winning streak, beats Valhalla multiple times
>Evergarden quits Valhalla and begs Loli to join again
>Being a cuck Loli let's him back in
>FP starts losing again and Evergarden 'quits'

Rinse and repeat

I wouldn't be theorycrafting a build for a class that isn't out yet. For all we know sage could combo even better with something that isn't pyro, for instance, if it could clone sorc summon then that would basically solve the problem of sorc being a dead end shit class.

Well, you know, some people wants to play PvP competitively, and right now, none of the Veeky Forums guilds offer any threat in GvG, even tho, some can do well in 5v5/2v2 they can't work together for their lives in line.

>using anything that isn't a 50 foot radius AOE in PvP
Welcome to desync hell where nothing fucking registers.

I want Sorc and Necro to both be dead end shit classes so no one plays them. Just like Wugushi.

Cats here

I'll be quitting the game as well to get some time to work on my photography business. I'll be back for Arena tonight, though with a fresh start, so hopefully that will be fun but until then it's cats out.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

qs3 a2 scout musket is a common build
circling mainly helps multi shot and covering fire but scout has more utility in pvp and cloak mobility

i do not recommend qs + musket as a first character
weapon swap lag and untradable weapon (didel gc) from level scaling 240+ instance (saalus) makes it very painful

Necro can't be a dead end shit class because it'll finish decently at r8 (assuming you build wiz3 as well) and be free to pick any r9.

Karga
when you said you have 60 CON
you mean you have 60 points invested in CON, or 60 points total?

Good riddance. Fuck off.

Sorc is one of the most futureproof class in the game though, it will only get better as more boss monsters with unique mechanics that have the potential to become special attacks are added.

Dreaming of Rexipher's AoE mana drain.

Good luck Cats!

How do Hop3>Dop>Dragoons compare to Hop>Cata3>dragoons?

>mainly scales with int, not magic attack, when every method of boosting damage via refines/gems/awaken etc boosts magic attack and not int
>requires several circle investments from itself and other classes to compliment it for inferior usefulness for the same amount of circles for other optimized builds
>r8 seems to be a dead rank for sorcs because the new classes are a crafter and a support class which so far doesn't seem to compliment sorc
>r7 also a dead filler rank because sorc3 is shit and warlock has low synergy with sorc
>futureproof
Right...

I've been looking it up and I've still been having a hard time figuring out the stats. I've got the skills down, but I can't get a clear answer. For sword 1 pelt 1 hop 2 corsair 3 and then doppel for r8 and shinobi for r9, what stats should I go?

100 dex 30-50 con rest str?

Too late, the cow is already making her ERP in Klaipeda.

Thank you for the kind words. I've been thinking it over and have now decided that I am returning. I look forward to making many memories with everyone, especially it's pizza if she'll have me. This is my official announcement that I will be joining it's always pizza with Rance and read the image name Please look forward to it and enjoy the advice below.

Cats Expert Pit Fighting Tips 3

It's a known fact that 2v2 is the only competitive form of pvp currently so if you're pit fighting please make sure that you are queueing up 2 fights at once to practice for the arena.

Stop talking to yourself and fuck off already.

Significantly more damage due to spear lunge debuff and Dopple's skillset but less PvP potential due to lacking Rush and mobility.

I think Hoplite dragoon fits more what the class is supposed to be and a lot of Catgoons might end up rerolling to make lancer work better in their build since Dragoon 2 appears to be a front line melee fighter that supports other melee.

sure

Farming Battle Bracelet now is just retarded
Better sell the Gladiator recipes untill they become trash like Sissel

Do I not have access to 2handed spears till I hit dragoon?

What's the most trustworthy silver-selling site? I've used mmogah previously but I'm looking for something cheaper.

Androgynous male here.
What guild would fit me?

Correct

Valhalla

CuteNotLewd

Cats don't let the catshater anons get to you.

They can eat shit

>secret classes were supposed to be one of the selling points of ToS
>there are only 3 and they're shit
dotards???

can we get an updated version of this?