Just curious

Is anyone in here actually seriously interested in cars or do you just like to verbally shit on the other one's car?

Yes.

I'm here for both tbqh

I'm really only interested in one car.

I don't actually like cars, I just like shitposting about cars.

Bus riders are the ones shitposting

twingo

I just come here to laugh at peoples shit taste in cars and rampant famboyism couldnt care less about discussing muh car culture with a bunch of weeaboos desu senpai

I love literally all cars people here are mean but desu in a really nice person

I wish more car ppl lived by me

I like cars but I'll probably never own something apart from a Toyota or Lexus. And I don't care. I just like hearing everyone's opinions.

I genuinely like cars. I think O is a bunch of idiots, especially the ones that shit all over RWD, GM and american cars, and post about their favorite hypercars.

>shit all over rwd
Is this bizzaro o time

This. If you can find us on a good week you can actually learn a lot.

I come here to see cars, especially anything newer that isn't driven by a journalist.

He's referring to fastestlaps posters

I love cars but I mostly come here to laugh at poorfags who talk shit on cars not because they're actually bad but because other people can afford to drive them and they can't.

>case in point, people who talk shit on Toyobarus when the only sports car they can afford is 15 years old.

I shit in the Toyburus because of their gutless engine, just 500cc more displacement to fix the torque abyss and it would be great

I own a BRZ myself so yeah I get it. But I love people that are like "yeah you should have bought this late 90s Mustang like I have instead."

Fuck off nigger you may be able to beat me in a straight line but I have heated Alcantara seats and a warranty.

The torque valley is there for fuel economy. Anybody who tuned it out got poopoo mpg. If you're going ham you'll be above it anyway.

I only like 4th gen Honda Civics and I shit on everything else

With anonymity here everyone pretends to be meaner than they are to avoid being mocked. On the internet I hate stancefags but irl I would be happy to see someone who has personally modified their car. Even though everything here is trash talk, in person we'd all end up circlejerking over safety regulations or something.

I love cars and trucks enough to have four different modes of transportation.

I've been here since 2008, but the community is so hostile now that I basically just lurk and spend my time mirrin' on the occasional cool car thread or help thread when someone actually needs advice.

Do what the Corvette does and add a really tall final gear, because how many tracks use that high of a gear?

I'm really in to the new NSX senpai.

Check out the ignition episode on it, that interior is what I thought the 90's batmobile would be like.

Ive always liked cars but everyone says im not a car guy since I don't know too much about cars

I just get this special feeling around them, ya know?

I find machinery in general kind of beautiful. It's how I imagine people who are into art view art.

You literally say the same thing every time somebody talks shit about your fagmachine.

Just wanted to point that out in case you didn't notice.

I'm so tired of people shitting on the grill; it's fucking brilliant; dont add a random grill because you dont need it, but made a shadow so it still looks like it's there

absolutely brilliant

The fuck is up with this week?

The shitposting quadrupled and most of it isn't even funny this week.

Did summer arrive early?

College exams ended

Then they would need to design a new gearbox or comission one, instead of using a pre-existing gearbox.

Thanks, that explains it

This. Not only will quality posters be posting less now that it's nice out (mostly) and exams are done, shitposters have more free time. Also, I seriously hope you don't think anything other than 0.1% of shitposting has ever been funny.

Is this bizzaro o ? Or are you just that biased

Yeah, I'll do the same.
It's true that you will never be able to get off the ride but it's possible to stay the fuck away from Veeky Forums for a couple weeks or months..

What was using the FRS gearbox before?

Enthusiasts are a minority.

I can't remember but it is an Aisin gearbox.