2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

small child edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
[Gist] DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bBRBCK7L!pcHFLjOnVvmnEc-W2SxdAq73-X49oic9rgKRYbCG3BA
mega.nz/#!wYoUgQrI!Iquln8G4mcZNi3z1t26kw-5U1FZfYifyHyuUJzhz8tM
amazon.com/Neumann-Switchable-Studio-Microphone-Directional/dp/B0016ZSIP2/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
randanypro.blogspot.com/
pastebin.com/SuPmZepc
app.assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/RPGAutoCat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

loli succubus update link when

Is cursed armor from dlsite actually complete or it's still some pre-release bullshit ?

>Crime simulator

where's the link senpai

Has anyone got a cleared save data for Youmaen? I haven't been able to find shit from searching and trying to get through the game without reading moon is a massive chore.

From the last thread

>mega.nz/#!bBRBCK7L!pcHFLjOnVvmnEc-W2SxdAq73-X49oic9rgKRYbCG3BA

>RJ181109 from ulmf

Should be added to pastebin if that chap is still here.

Have you tried ULMF? Saves usually will still get posted for loli games even if links are taboo.

I couldn't even find a thread for the game on ULMF at all. I figured it must have been disallowed.

They don't care if loli game discussion happens, you just can't link.
Try searching it's DLsite code or whatever it's name is in Japanese (as in complete with whatever kana is used).

Death to VNs.

VH, sadly there are not many good bestiality games.

Found it with that. Cheers.

Does anyone even have the latest update for youmaen?

go voice!

what's happening

RJ181360

mega.nz/#!wYoUgQrI!Iquln8G4mcZNi3z1t26kw-5U1FZfYifyHyuUJzhz8tM

nevermind fixed it

sent you a pm with solution :)

doumo arigatou user-sama

There's no new NTR game out, recommend me old hidden gems.

How about Spiral Legend 1 2 3, is it worth it ?

Any in-battle H, or is it CG hunting and GoR?

Shirokuma no yome has really exploded in popularity.
She bought one of these in march.
amazon.com/Neumann-Switchable-Studio-Microphone-Directional/dp/B0016ZSIP2/

Following her on twitter I get the impression she has a stronger business sense than most doujinshi people.
Free samples on nicovideo and youtube, live streams, free physical goodies you can mail order even to outside Japan (gotta pay for shipping though), constantly traveling to cons.
Quite the workaholic.

Also she is producing her own fully fledged VN.
iyashinomegami.jp

anyone have RJ180032 ?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

Candy from the /h/ voice threads likes her a lot. he posts the livestreams & such.

you the same guy from before?

don't be a cheap ass

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Anyone else likes netorare here?

I don't but there does seem to be a lot that do.

You should give it a try it's a great fetish

>OP image deleted
Good job guys. You still don't know how to make safe and proper OPs

no its bad

>ROBFS4U and EOY will never be translated
WAKE ME UP

Anyone know what this game is called or the code number for it?

Life is suffering.

You literally posted a title image. The name of it covers most of that picture. Chicken scratch it into google translate.(chicken scratching means you use the google translate draw function to draw each kana.)

ty found it

RIP

Where is my latest Youmaen?!

On DLSite. Now go buy it.

I'm poor gaijin. If i had enough money for food and college i would definitely buy some eroge games.

in my pussy
now you have to dig it user!

So is this pretty much everything possible to unlock in this game?

I never played it much, but from what I remember other anons saying it was pretty short. So I guess so.

Does RJ181109 feel kind of unfinished/unpolished to anyone else, or am I missing something.

There seems to be some kind of fighting option when talking to people but the only one you can actually fight is the old lady from next door. Not even her dog does anything against you.

Also, the money you get from prostituting the girls after you finish the story is completely useless.

Anyone happen to have a link for it? All I can find is rapidgator premuium only shit.

Any good corruption games out there? And I mean corruption and not rape->IKUUUUUU->gagslut

Seconded

Also interested. I know a whole bunch that are borderline or have corruption as a smaller element, but I can't remember proper corruption games.

rhode is the best corruption game I've played so far

Village of Nightmare 1 and 2, both fully translated.

The first is generally higher quality but does have some icky fetishes (Homosexual rape, castration, child fucking).

The second is generally lower quality but the beginning 4 scenes blow the original out the water.

Rhode is like 95% breastplay, I love tits but it's fucking boring

Links? Either I'm blind or I haven't found them in the pastebin

Did you try google?
The first is literally the first result.

I don't mind helping but you should put at least a little bit of effort into it first.

I couldn't find a translation for the second one unless the thing on the UMLF forums isn't just the nip version

randanypro.blogspot.com/
Your google-fu is weak.

Can anybody spoonfeed me about how to get and install the AppLocale program? I can't find it on the microsoft site and the only site that offers it seems a bit shady

What version of windows?

You don't need it on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10.
You need it for Windows XP and if I recall correctly for Windows 7.

>get
EA7DBF78F8572EF2FB88A2F34A91A1A4
Check the digital signature (it's indeed by MS if the .msi has this MD5 hash).

>install
No idea, try installing in XP compatibility mode.

"cured" Windows 7, 64bit, with an extremely inefficient "cure"
Where, in the file properties, do I check for this hash?

mega:///#!zd40CDRQ!ttsgB4-KHFXtXeaj6iSFd9Qcf1qkzj2a55-i0tb-HL0

You can only check the integrity of the digital signature in the file properties, which is just as good as verifying MD5. I provided MD5 for googling purposes mostly, but if you insist on checking it, use something like HashTab.

NTRPG3 when?

Q2 2017

Virscan is taking ages to check the hash, i'll try using some other site now

Looking at how latest VH version in OP is terribly broken even more so than couple of weeks ago with Jap text all over the place now.
Do the translators have any ETA on fixing? Two weeks? One month? Or maybe more?

About 18 months.

The most complete version is 160521

Isn't rhode also in the same vein with the rape->gagslut games? The last that I remember you didn't even had the choice if you want to fuck them or not.

mynock is only one person user. not sure if mederic still helps him.

it's their first game ever. I think it was pretty good for a proof of concept , i've seen way worse from some guys

It's not been released yet, but "Succubus Heaven" looks like it might become the best corruption 3D game to grace our sad sad Earth.

It's Dark Souls but you control a cute girl doing gritty things. Also there's two more girls that follow you around.

Probability of turning out shit? 85%.

What's happening to the VH translation?

Oh, I remember one other game from Chaos Gate and I believe it was shit. But then again if it's anything like the elf corruption game that I played some years before it might be good. But yeah probability that it turns out shit is 85-90%

>the elf corruption game that I played some years before
You can not say something like that and not tell us what game it was.

Done, thank you all for your patience

Nothing changed about us. Me and Mynock are on it by ourselves for years now.

Recently, some updates from a single dev changed slightly a lot of lines, making all our translation go into the "unused translatables" part of the files. What we have to do now is go through each of the changed lines, go look for the old translation and copy it, change it a little to match the changes, and paste it in the right place. But there's lots of lines and it's too much work for 2 people. I could even do a little one-page guilde for people who don't know their way about the tools. You don't even to know japanese.

If only someone would help.

In what way does the Katteban version of Violated Heroin differs from the main one? Is there a changelog?

It's grittier.

Does it have more quests for some characters?
I really need more Serena development

>File deleted
What was it?

Katteban was focused on Serana, but it's not translated tho
Dude, It's been like two years since I played this game. I'll report as soon as I find it again.

Uhm yeah, good thing I wasn't that desperate two years ago, it's basically the best selling game with the "corrupted morals" tag on the english DLsite. RE140425

Oh I know that one. Thanks anyways.

What are these changes anyway?
Fixing typos?

I *think* for the most part the devs are now using variables in the dialogs and that make all dialogues "new" but there is a few changes in some of the dialogs as well.

I see, that sounds tough. Doing a page that might make occasional people hop in board to help with.

You should make that guide, it could help

RJ181109 promo pic

>Me and Mynock are on it by ourselves for years now.
You two should get married tbqh

Months. Unless we get more help. I'm on hiatus for a couple weeks with IRL things.

It's worse than that, but yeah that's the general idea. The variable dialogue system is a pain in the ass to translate.

Recent updates broke this translation. Nothing is wrong with your system.

>This

There's a wiki on the VH Translation Assembla site that already details how to do it. I suggest starting there.

I can give you a torrent for the game if you want

Posting the Succubus Quest links+guide again, for anyone that missed it:

pastebin.com/SuPmZepc

>VH devs constantly change/add dialog
>But they never finish any of the actual content they put in the game

Finally broke down and bought Youmaen to get the new update.

If I had to estimate, there's about 30% more h-scenes for various girls and two new harem routes, a good route where all of your students fall in love with you, and a bad route where you become the class sex toy and they pass you around.

>bad route where you become the class sex toy and they pass you around
>bad
I am not convinced.

>bad route where you become the class sex toy and they pass you around.
You have a strange definition of bad

TRANSLATION WHEN

All right, I made a little guide for using the tool RPGAutoCat, and how to use it simply to get back translation made for lines that were broken.
app.assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/RPGAutoCat

Mostly it's about adding style code (\. - \S[1], etc) to modify text speed, text pauses, change text color... but sometimes it's to add variables of dialog specific to each character (I think all 15 of them) in the lines, for example, you have them in the capital guild, when you talk to Ziggy and when you take up requests. It's quite ingenious in japanese, not so great for us translators. I'm not sure if I'm clear, but it's a new way for the developer to take into account all characters. (And it means much more work for translators) what said. Let's call it "variable dialogue system".

I don't think one exists for RPGAutoCat, anyway I did it specifically for VH and how to recover broken translation, so... it's not too much.

Any chance Katteban will get translation?
Also, how to trigger scene with the oldman in the center of the Onsen Town?

Any good games that feature ryona?
Not guro like picture related.

Now that KAT is kill, where do you find torrents for all the western shitty patreon games ?