oh yeah it's scarlet's birthday today

JUST

>He sided with Hoshido

NEVER EVER

looks like something shadman would draw. all its missing is the awful piercings

Reminder that your waifu/husbando is a shit

yeah i did, what are you going to do about it

>aversa

Wheres the imperial Jap Hoshido version?

>No Morgan
Reminder that you are not Robin and his daughter is fair game.

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

Post those late-night NA castles.

Only about 300 BP to go! I need your after-hours BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

So what makes Morgan a shitty waifu?

Yeah, nice uninformed opinion, faggot.

Yeah, I don't really understand that. He dissappears, then suddenly reaapears in the castle without even helping you.

Fake cuck memes

beautiful

I thought about making a Path of Radiance version of this but all I have is Paint and absolutely no talent.

This based on anything in particular or just pretty fanart?
>femui in both of them
Ah well.

Holy shit I didn't actually expect one

Probably the fact that she's a manipulative, insensitive cunt who tried to kill her father with a trap pit once.
Her dad's 'muh tactics' and is only getting in bed with you because it gives him a to-hit bonus and a broken unit.
Hope you have a second kid.

Fuck off already.

Sully straddling you in bed! Sitting on top of you as she looks down at you while she gropes herself! Sully planting her ass firmly on her face as she strokes your cock! Suffocating you as she greedily swallows your cock whole!

>she's a manipulative, insensitive cunt
She's just blunt and uses the situation to her advantage, nothing wrong with that.

You must DESPISE Severa then

Azura a shit
Azurafags a shit

turn your trip on /feg/

Why do you feel the need to always defend Morgan?
>but she's muh daughter
No, fuck you. You're not Robin, you insecure cunt.

You'd bet I'd be pissed at a daughter who fucking drops $1000 on a shopping spree.

Of course

spelled the name wrong (lol

stop the bullying

Kill yourself please.

And then sets up youre wife to go drink tea with some other guy. Is there a daughter worse than Severa in FE?

Right, so let me be blunt and tell you to fucking piss off and let the rest of us have the advantageous situation of you not being here, you goddamn cunt.
Am I a good daughter now?
"Follow me, father, I have a death trap to trick you into."
Just fucking step on the discolored grass and get it over with.

>tfw morgan would have killed/maimed setsuna

wife

It's impossible for anyone to be worse than Shitvera

Peri

Good night /feg/

I still love you

Mistress

So that's why they're friends

please never wake up

I thought her Inigo and Owain supports were cute

Lucina is the best and most dutiful daughter.

Nice fanart, user.

Shes Chroms daughter though

This one makes them all sound more appealing then the original version.

Shut up Chrom you're shit

I like Hana

Is Hisame actually an interesting character? His appearance and demeanour really turn me off and make me not care enough to get his supports.

Jesus Christ why user?

Felicia is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

Is there a competetive scene for online Fates?

>you will never have sex with setsuna
>in the forest

Any reward for keeping Harold/Effie alive in Birthright?

Nope, it makes no difference at all whether they survive or not.

Let Effie croak, she is useless to Nohr postgame.
Arthur would be able to help Nohr rebuild itself.

Now I want a Fire Emblem Tennis game.

Or kart racing.

>Chapter 15

Flora boobies

I don't understand why people still pretend to be me, I mean, I don't even namefag on this general anymore.

I don't even shitpost in this general to be honest, it's just that whenever I post using my name, people are angry at me for having opinion they do not agree with.

>tfw shill out over 100 dollars to replace my old copy of PoR
>fuck yeah gonna play the shit out of this
>suddenly all desire to play vidya goes out the window
>its been months

Does the ride ever end?
Will the Magic Triangle ever come back?

I bought and completed the DLC End: Lost in the Waves but didn't get the Defensetaker skill and don't see it anywhere in my inventory.

What did I do wrong? Or did the game fuck me up?

Don't lose a unit.

Whoops. I'll do better next time then, but what a tedious way to get rewards.

Remember to be nice to your tsun today, /feg/! She's working really hard!

I think every DLC maps rewards are like that.

Why does Takumi get one of the only decent kids personality wise, and Leo gets a humongous crossdressing faggot named Forrest ?

>decent kid
>wants to hunt everything
Stupid chestnut hair & Yuri Lowenthal makes him a triple threat.

Foleo isn't bad. He's quite humble and entertaining actually. Forrest a shit though. He literally always have to put the word "acceptance" or any of its variation in every sentence. He takes a small part of Oboro's personality and make it all about being "progressive" and "LGBT-friendly".

Kiragi/Kisaragi besides having the most punchable face and voice I've ever heard has no personality and only exist to make Takumi's ridiculous inferiority complex somehow "okay". Seriously though his dad is a petty, despicable piece of shit who is jealous of his own fucking son and lies to him to make himself feel better, yet the kid doesn't even bat an eyelash. It's retarded how much this game is brushing off Ryouma and Takumi's questionable traits and behaviour.

The older brothers have better sons to be honest. Siegbert is rather whiny to some people but it's fairly understandable since he's literally teen!Xander with a questionable hairstyle, while Shiro/Shinonome although is a bit of a blockhead is a nice guy.

I'd expect something like this from a doujin.

>It's retarded how much this game is brushing off Ryouma and Takumi's questionable traits and behaviour.
But they're Nipponese, they can do no wrong.

If my brother was complaining about headaches and wasn't feeling himself after falling down a giant chasm I would at least keep an eye on him.

I guess I am just a better sibling than people from Hoshido.

Why worry about the shitty younger brother when you can go try to rape your sister who's not actually your real sister and make her your queen? He's never gonna be king, fuck him.

What's Robin doing in Hydeland? At such a young age, no less.

Reminds me of the fade from dragon age

I get the impression from this game that Hinoka isn't really necessary in any plot points and even breaks some.

Not after the chapter 6, no.
Just like every other sibling that is not Ryoma, Takumi, Xander, or Elise.

She didn't exist in the earlier story drafts, with Corrin actually being a member of the Hoshidan family.

Of course they had to come up with NBR bullshit so you can husbando Ryoma, so Hoshidan Corrin had to go and they slapped Hinoka together to create a counterpart for Camilla.

But Hinoka existing completely breaks the plot point of chapter 4.
Why can't Sakura just like hop on Hinoka's pegasus and fly away?
Also Leo has like 4 major plot points in all three routes, all of them being the Dark Mages/Sorcerers he kills.

Wasnt the point of that chapter that they were defending a village? Hardly breaks any plot

It's the corpse's birthfday today, no?

Then why doesn't Sakura ride the Pegasus with Hinoka closer to the village?

Because gameplay has never been an accurate interpretation of plot.
Quit grabbing at straws

It just tells me that they had that chapter ready before Hinoka was even thought of.

I visit/battle/gift back.

Units are on hold, please make sure to battle.

Was this you?

>Sorry
Doesn't his card say "Cut that out"?

No. I saw all last night on the archive just a few minutes ago.

I do not even post on /v/. Please don't continue pointless drama now.

I only really needed to post that once to that guy who was falseflagging as me. I have it saved as well.

>still have my copy of PoR from 2005 in good condition
>play it on an emulator anyway because fuck hooking up my wii

Just so you know.