Noob? Read this:

>boring webms with sound

Previously on /dbt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVOm26lg98M
youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post atrocities

I see people do this.... Why? for what purpose? What do they think they gain from doing this?

longer wheelbase apparently helps in drag racing
but
>drag racing

Anybody know what this is?

>people posting in shit kat's thread

Looks like an mt03 senpai

I choose to dual post, so there

that seems retarded

Well, maybe I'm a retard. What then ?

Chick asked me for a ride but she's fat, what do I tell her? pls help senpai

how fat is she?

Even a fat chick would weight the same as big guy (unless she's fucking giant) and most of bikes can handle 2 big guys. Just don't do anything that can put strain on suspension.

Thanks bruh!

There's nothing you can do, just simply state that your bike was "designed for itty bitty japs" and one normal sized person is already pushing it

Pop a wheelie and you will never have to see her again....

Some Suzuki bikes come with aerodynamic bump that covers the backseat. You can tell her that the bikes has only 1 seat then.

get an older one tho

>dat shock mount

~110kg

it's only a 250 mane I'm not even sure if it can pull her and I don't want to put my suspension through that

>one normal sized
that will trigger her I don't want her to fatrage and kill me

she's seen the bike so she knows

May-may gear user here. My Anthem 2 jacket finally came in. I really do look like one of those stunter faggots with all this on. But it's super comfy and the jacket fits as it should.

>trigger her
well then dingus use a different word

>110kg
jesus. did you tell her you were ok with her riding on the back? just say you aren't comfortable with a pillion yet.

>110kg

HIGH TEST

I need an excuse that has nothing to do with her size

I can't even say I'm too inexperienced cuz she knows I took her skinny friend for a ride last weekend

didn't tell her anything she's waiting for a respond.

>~110kg
>it's only a 250 mane
Let's see...
> Every bike has a weight limit. On a Ninja 250r that limit is 340 Lbs.
>2008+ Ninja 250R's can take up to 150kg
Okay, that's too much. I guess you should just tell her that's the bike wouldn't handle it. I mean it will probably end up damaged.

You have nice hair. I wish i had curls they look so cool.
But i only have 2 fucking swirls on the back of my head and thick fucking hair that you can't style anyhow without having trouble with the swirls.

Back to topic. Nice gear so far but get better trousers and maybe gloves, depending on what you ride.

there you go. just say you are still really new at riding and you don't know how to ride with a pillion passenger and you don't want to risk an accident.

just tell her you don't know how to ride with a passenger you autist

daily reminder that honda a shit

>I took her skinny friend for a ride last weekend
Always the same story, shame that the hot ones useally have a boat anchor attached to their social circle...

Well, just come up with some contrived excuse like
"I hit a pothole and now my front end suspension is a little fucked up, heck, I probably shouldn't be riding it"

hello red.dit

new ways to get the attention your parents never gave you? nobody pays attention to your harley spam anymore right?

perfect excuse imo. she wouldnt be any wiser

You can also eat shit and fall in front of her (obviously not hard enough to get injured).

that's basically saying "sry you're too fat for my bike", I can't do that.

I just said I can't because I took her friend for a ride last weekend and she knows so she knows I'm not inexperienced.

thought of that too but it's my only form of transportation and we will meet up tomorrow. Maybe I should take the bus then.

Problem is If I'm rude to fat girl, skinny girl will hate me also.

Good job giving him attention, dumbfuck.

Also, being a vain child hardly makes you better than kkk, OP.

looks like you will have to give her the D

hey guys I'm buying a nice used ninja 250 that runs pretty well and passed all of the tests from the sticky. the only problem I have with it is that the guy has an aftermarket exhaust on it and got rid of the stock exhaust. Can I buy a new stock exhaust from kawasaki or something?

well your fucked m9. your best plan of action is just avoid the question

AVOID

AVOID

AVOID

pls no

looks like duplex's, maybe larger townhouses idk. Definitely a suburb or something

Be honest you cunt, at least partially.

"Sorry, when I took Skinny-girl for a ride I had alot of trouble, I'd like to practice more with her first since she's closer to my size it's easier to manage the bike."

Or man up, do it, do her, fat chicks have a pussy too mate.

post pics of her

i'd fuck this fatty

>Problem is If I'm rude to fat girl, skinny girl will hate me also.
You wouldn't be rude, you are simply stating that your bike isn't in tip-top shape and you wouldn't want her to get hurt right? Then after a few hours/days/weeks her doughy lard brain will forget about wanting to go for a ride.

Hell go all out and dribble a little oil on your forks so you can say "see its been leaking a bit, I'll have to get it fixed soon"

That's not even that fat. Nowhere near close 110.

You can find a stock exhaust you can also find a better aftermarket one (quieter).
>faggots making their bikes louder on purpose

Listen to me I am expert.

Tell her "lol no."

She'll understand.

That's actually good, except "since she's closer to my size "

I'll take that as an excuse thank you

try telling that a fat girl, she will take it as a personal insult.

thank senpai

I'm looking at getting some of Dianese's D-Core stuff to wear under the jeans. I have bad knees enough as it is already because I'm 6'5", I don't want to blow my knee caps out on a low side.

>try telling that a fat girl, she will take it as a personal insult.
No she won't, most fat people are just overgrown children, as long as you can keep her off your bike long enough to bone her friend it will work

I forget that not everyone can share clothes and shoes with grills they'd actually wanna bang.

Sell your peashooter and buy a GoldenWing or Harley.

Tell her to lose some fucking weight.

>Harley

lol

>tfw no GL1000 goldwing

>underpants
What do you ride? WR 125?
If your bike is a street bike and you can go 120km/h+ you should consider leather. Everything else with tear apart if you crash.

I want to ride this, what would it be like to ride that monstrosity?

TT 600 E or ninja ZX6 R

Me too m8, me too

This. To be able to carry her you'd need an >liter engine. I recommend buying a hyperbike and setting up the suspension to be as hard as possible. Blackbird, Hayabusa, ZX-14R - the choice is up to you.

Realy not comparable but:
636c is best bike
nimble, fast and green. What else do you need?

>Leather pants
>In Arizona

Shit m8 I want to be safe but I don't want to cook myself 10 minutes down the road.

Not big enough, he needs a rocket 3 to pull that ass around.

What do you ride? Just get leathers with vents and go fast.
Also if you're not going fast you don't need all that gear. You don't need pants for little trips below ~100km/h

I'm like 350lb myself, plus my 130lb girl. I'm not going to bother converting that, go ahead if you care.

I ride an Fz6 with her on the back without much difficulty. The bike doesn't mind.

I wouldn't take her on a road trip, but a run around the block won't kill you or the bike.

Should be a bit below 200 kg of combined weight.

Jesus christ you're fat

i wanted to ride over sidewalk but fuck it
who needs sidewalks when you can go fast

it's also little brother of Raimu bike
ayy lmao

good night.

I'm 6'4" with years in football.

I'm also kinda fat.

Wranon?
Fuck get the TT 600 pls. The zx6r's you can afford are shit.
Oh on a side note my local shop sells a 99' SRAD 750 GSXR for ~2k.
You interested?

She had a road trip in mind, like the same thing I did with skinnyqt last week.
Also you ride a more powerful bike and I ride a lawnmower

Doesn't matter, she "swallowed" the excuse huehueheuheuhuhue

Tips on getting rust off of forks? Or is it just best to save up a little and get new forks?

What rear stand do I buy?

I don't understand the difference between Pitbull's Spooled Rear/Spooled Forward Handle Rear/SS Rear stands

any

I bought a $30 one from ebay and it does what it's there for.

I'm not sure you were around the last time I posted about gear, but I haven't even taken my MSF course yet and am currently bouncing between a Grom for thrashing and being dumb, and a CB300F for leisure riding and/or the odd commute.

>55k Ninjas are shit
fuge, well I guess you're right

where from
post images of gixxuh

I live near Münster and i just looked it up, its a 89' gsxr, sorry.
Don't have pictures of it but its in okay condition, technicaly been worked up, body has some scratches.
They have more old sport bikes, will try to take some pics if you are realy interested. They all go for ~2-3k

oh I thought they had them online
nah its okay, I'll stay with the kawas and Yamaha that I still have in mind first
but thanks for the offer my negro

>those decisions
Dude... Sorry...
Don't get to picky with the gear. Maybe some protection denim pants are enough.
Or offroad gear as the most you will probably get from a crash will be the impact damage.

tfw the cop pulls out behind you even though you did nothing wrong

OH BOY youtube.com/watch?v=rVOm26lg98M

>no footage of actual incident
lmao this guy is fag

>Doesn't post whole video
>video only shows three adult males acting like children

I will say that the driver and passenger where way more aggressive and without seeing the whole thing, could be charged for assault.

He's apparently uploading it now

Why would he post the whole video when a bunch of tards are going to side with the car people that deserved some bullets just to cause internet drama?

>full video coming soon

This man is pulling the art of the deal on me. subscribed and notified.

>first motovlog is an accident
woo boy, we're going a different direction here.

I mean, from their argument, it sounds like a truck almost hit the bike and subsequently the van. That let to a potential collision between the bike and van. If so, I don't see any damage in the bike at all. In any case, if that is all correct, I would only really blame the van people cause the passenger got out and immediately started the altercation. I will be I treated to see how the events led up.

it's the way you do it now, you just gotta crash real stupid or do something really stupid, the audience for motovlogs is fucking retarded so they will like it for some reason.

Tons of views, big subscriber bump, berry excite!

>he had 900 subscribers before this dumb arse crash

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE

who sees this, thinks, "Boy, talentless retard? time to subscribe!"