/dg/ - Destiny General

Gunsmith Edition

>>>RISE OF IRON INFORESET INFO

first for if you look real close

>y3 thorn

oh fug :DDD

First for take the fucking Taken King datamined shit out of OPs fucking picture.

>Cocytus rolls are trash
>tuonela is trash
>Jingukogu trash
Fug

If you don't like it just wear Memory of Silimar :^)

Has anyone jewed out 5$ for the article and uploaded it to mega yet?

I am the best at this game

Am I retarded or did swords get nerfed in pvp?

I was running a mayhem game and had heavy fairly often but the sword was completely unable to kill anyone, even the idiots that ran into my bubble merrily took a hit one shotted me and then fucked off

morning cuddles with yellowteacup!

Yeah you're retarded

>0.7 / 0.8

Nah senpai, you're awful

mfw I could dust you all in 30 seconds

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

@150492460
not today friend

Shut up faggot.

Dude watch your edge you might accidentally slit your own wrists.

heh...

im gonna grind heroic strikes with a booster if anyone wants in on that
id love to do some coe, but no one is on at this hour soooo

that splicer walker.. thats definitely on skyshock, right

we are four for 6 at golgi, no more ree-tier lfg nerds anymore come play

What do you need to do CoE for?

Yes, that is Skyshock. Only 3 party members so its most likely a part of a quest or maybe it's one of the weekly Iron Lord challenges to get an artifact. There was also an Archon on Bannerfall in one image.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Trials of Osiris, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Vex, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in clubbing seals and I’m the top sniper in the entire game. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ghosts across the Cosmodrome and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the whirlwind, shitter. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the last great city and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the earth, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit SIVA all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What was the name of that one item that gave character's like 20 levels? I had one when TTK came out, but I don't play Destiny much.

Spark of light I think

The alpha team one was better desu

Yep, that's it.

Do you, by any chance, know where I can find it in my player's inventory?

Check your vault or maybe the postmaster. Otherwise it's in your inventory.

Consumables

Thanks.

I don't see it.

I sure hope I didn't delete the fucking thing.

>listening to The ThomasSensing™ scream during raids
it's the little things that make it great
oh and doz internet

can we get one more causal for hm golgoroth pls

DO NOT JOIN THIS RAID

Can I join?

rustled, m8?

sent the inv. You won't have fun.

>says the guy using MIDA

/IronicallyIntoAnime
THE BIGGESTESTEST SHITTERS IN MODERN DAY DESTINY

Found my spark of light, thanks, fellers.

Before I go ahead and delete my level 27 warlock that I made clearback in Y1, what should I make sure I save?

All your weapons and armor

There's no reason to use Spark of Light, it doesn't level your subclass at all. You'll be level 25 with no abilities.

B-but... Khovostov?

What about it? It doesn't matter. I guess if you really want it.

I'd heard it was a great auto-rifle for PvP.

Like, one of the best?

Is dozvati retarded?

No he's Australian

stop shitposting and take the gaze ngr

What's the difference?

It's not possible to get the older LDR anymore is it? I want a rerollable meme sniper with a gorillion ammo perks.

No

DRAGONHEART RUINS RAIDS REEEEEEEE
doz was cool and so was everyone else but DRAGONFARTSHART169 REEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this raid team

>He doesn't have an efrideets spear a low grade humility a violator and a benevolence all perfect rolled

The city of y2 babbys

>This dream team

I have no fucking words for that complete shitshow

More like the moron who needed vault space so he deleted his Prudence and Supremacy.

Shut the fuck up you unbearable cunt

i really, truly, wanted to finish golgoroth

>that fucking """"""raid""""""
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

end it all

Do not raid with Cas or his cancer friends ever.
>dude I know a sick spot that makes you invincible!1!
>dies
>d00d wrong orb guis!!
>people lag out
>new guy
>leave him in the dark
>meemes onLY lol!!

>that gaze holder
>dropping the bubble before everyone is inside the bubble
>trying to shoot golgoroth before someone grabbed the gaze
That shit was all kinds of wrong

STOP STREAMING SO WE CAN SEE THE SHITSHOW ON VOD

>couldn't even fucking shoot golgoroth because the gaze holder was off to the side on a complete different angle to the puddle of jizz

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

What happened?

Oh fuck that's why golgoroth was turned so awfully. That hiding spot is a fucking meme. If you cannot shoot 4 (four) axion darts coming at you then it's ok to wipe, because you honestly don't deserve to live.

Cas and his shitter friends don't know how to fight Golgoroth in the year of our lord 2016

suffering

>raiding with castiel the dramafag and his legion of shitters
should have known better desu

A zippy and noobish raid a day keeps the shitter raids away

dude it was an epic raid that "I" ruined xDD

Like, unironically?

>not raiding with alpha team exclusively

I shiggy diggy

They were unironically using the shitter gaze holder spot because it was "safe" meanwhile no one could shoot Golgoroth because of it. It was like watching a bunch of LFG'ers raid

They were using that dank af hiding spot strat, where you down the middle left orb and the gaze holder hides in some semi out of bonds area. I don't even know why this is a thing, if you prefer that strat to just shooting or shadestepping the darts you're not bad, you're simply retarded.

>raiding
>2011
i seriously hope you guys dont do this

it wasn't my fault jesus christ don't pin the blame on me dragon "screw around and start streaming and scream every once in a while" heart

The place behind the wall pillar?
Wouldn't that turn golgoroth completely away from the shooters?

That is in fact what happened.

>"dude lets do THIS strat"
>"d00d MY strat is better though"
>"whatever lets just go"
>"dude wrong orb"
>"who's gaze holder?"
>"I've never done this before"
>"Dont go that far up bro!!"
>"lets do all six orbzz xD"

That's why you down middle left orb. It's still fucking retarded because it fucks you out of a nearby weapons bubble.

Did Dragonheart actually stay the whole raid?
Did they even finish?
Did you finish the raid?

Everyone quit, they never even did damage to Golg from what I saw

I joined for about 30 minutes starting AT Golgoroth and ended AT Golgoroth

why are you blaming me for this and since when am i a dramafag
this week is the first time I've been in this general since ttk came out

Where they new to the raid or something? Did no one try to explain the mechanics?

>mfw reading about this raiding with retards
>yfw destroyed Golgoroth yesterday with only 3 members alive, while 3 lfg guys just watched
>yfw dealt the final blow while already blinded by his enrage

our faces then

if you unironically think anyone could be as bad as we were you're high
it wasn't serious from the beginning, dragonheart is a basically teenage girl lmao

I have nothing against you raiding skills, I just got reminded by how we handled Golg yesterday and it made me feel good

All I see is damage control. Destroying raids is fun and all, but why didn't you cut the shit before everyone left?

Except you're a known shitter
There's a reason why zippy blacklisted you now fuck off back to where you came from shitter

I know for a fact that Dragonheart and dozvati would not run that strat on their own. I don't know who really is to blame, but it's the person who okay'd that shitty strat.

zippy blacklisted me because I called him muslim once
as far as I know, we were fucking around to begin with. I wasn't "in charge" but apparently its my fault anyway. dragonheart needs to calm down

>we were fucking around to begin with
Yeah i know that when you go hey, let's just waste an hour of my life and that of five others making no progress whatsoever, that sounds fun.

>has never completed KF HM, only 4 normal finishes
>record has a fuckton of DNFs

Sure
B L A C K L I S T E D

me and john were having fun. oddbug seemed into it and doz was laughing the whole time. even tabu wasn't complaining. dragonheart got really mad for some reason
i haven't played since kfhm came out, didn't come back until this week

why is everyone so mad over fucking around on one raid lmao

I distinctly remember him blacklisting you for something you did in prison of elders

I called him muslim once during a 34 poe, yeah. I remember because it was hive arena and we were talking about timezones

And i thought having your runner fuck up at 4th Oryx rotation half a second before he grabs the invincibility aura was bad. My thoughts are with dozvati's and dragonheart's families.