I have 14k in the bank

I have 14k in the bank

How do I make that into 100k?

I've been looking into Forex trading but was told it's a waste of time unless you have at least 30-50k starting budget

Please don't get into forex... just put that into your IRA or something.

>An IRA
and when I'm 94 years old I'll have enough to live a whole year off of taking inflation into account

buy bitcoin. I bought bitcoin earlier this year and doubled my money

Ok, carry on with your get rich quick scheme I guess. I tried.

kneepads, lipstick, possibly a dress

>Tried
>Recommending IRA
>Not saying whether it's traditional or Roth
>Recommending IRA
If you have a company that matches invest up to the match amount otherwise almost entirely worthless for the individual, unless you want to leave money for your children

I'm still kicking myself for not buying them back in 08, but aiming for something more tangible and reassuring

I have roughly 20k in IRA, ETFs, Indexes and all that nonsence. You will be a corpse before you double your money. Its a mathematical certainty.

I have made better gains in buying and trading BTC and other coins. doubling and sometimes even tripling my money.

>but aiming for something more tangible
Maybe gold?, its pretty tangible, but abysmal returns

>I have roughly 20k in IRA, ETFs, Indexes and all that nonsence. You will be a corpse before you double your money. Its a mathematical certainty.
Go ahead and show the math.
Because at a 6% annual interest rate, you'll double your money in 12 years.

>12 years

I might as well be dead by then

>company that matches
>INDIVIDUAL Retirement Account

God you are dumb

Companies have 401k plans and tend to match 4-5%, you can roll a 401k over to an IRA

keep doing what you did to get the 14k?

>Not taking advantage of both 401k and IRA

It'll take 3 years @90k a year after expenses and taxes leaves me with around 25-40k a year which haven't been saving but supporting family up until now, but they're good to go so now I have time to gamble and WIN win big at that. Just need a good front facing start

For what purpose would I use both(either at that) when trying to make money quick on an individual level ?

Anyone have experience with peer to peer lending?

Shouldn't do just one thing with it, save some of it in passive investments, and risk some of it if you want to get into trading.

>I have time to gamble and WIN win big

I'm going to win like you've never seen before. I just need to decide on which game to play

peer to peer perform similar to indexes at 5% to 12% depending on the loan risk you lend to.

Its not bad, but not the safest low-yield option.

invest 100$ into shitcoins and do whatever your parents tell you to with the rest. do not invest more. try to get one bitcoin with those 100$. then try to get 10 bitcoin. have fun and stop asking strangers on the internet for advice because they're going to fool you, young man.

I'll try to look into it more

But strangers give the best advice especially the Nigers

some corporate bonds are paying that out. you've got much more chance there of seeing a return if shit goes tits up