instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummystickies.com/
filthiestslaps.bigcartel.com/product/throwbacks-sparkle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To the retard who thinks everyone with a .jp address is in Japan:

You're a retard.

Fuck

>inb4 i was pretending to be retarded

Backyard Tuners now has an instagram - @backyardtuners.

May 20th through the 22nd I am going to be at Anime Central (ACEN) in Chicago, IL. I'm going to be doing a limited sticker giveaway in person, details will be posted soon.

I want to die...

I want you to die...

Yeah but how do I get one when I don't live on that rock?

>2016
>not living on earth
What's the point?

question, if I email you a list of some of your stickers I want, can you bring them to ACEN and I pay you for them there?

Come visit this rock.

Sounds mildly sketchy, but okay.

Anyone got a good guide to removing stickers? I'm proly selling my car and don't want to sell with them on.

I don't have a paypal and I don't like doing online CC payments unless 100% mandatory.

if you have a heatgun you can use that to loosen up the glue on most and then just peel them off if you're trying to keep them

otherwise you can use acetone but be careful of getting it on stuff you dont want it to get on

a cheap heat guns like 15 bucks at a hardware store and you'll find it useful for plenty of other stuff likely, acetone can be bought cheaply as nailpolish remover in any drugstore or pharmacy, but read the label because theres some types out now that aren't acetone, but the most common ones are 100%

alright thanks ill try that after i fix up my fuel pump and crank pulley

I've used my ID to hit the edge of the sticker until it starts to come off and then I peel from there

A razor blade probably works fine, then you can use goo gone or acetone to remove the residue. There was one shop in the pastebin that I saw selling rubber blade specifically for removing stickers

A heat gun is useful for loosening the adhesive beforehand

>not adding the stickers to the value of the car
wtf are you doing senpai

You gon git shot, honky.

sorry im not gay

Use a heat gun to loosen the adhesive. A few seconds on low or high from an inch or two above should work. Then use a razor blade (metal or plastic, I prefer plastic as it is safer if you slip and if you are removing from paint, you'll avoid damage) to start the removal process. Don't use the razor for the full removal as it will push the sticker and make a mess with adhesive. Once you have it started, just peel it off. Use Goo Gone and a sponge to remove leftover residue. Water and a towel if you used too much Goo Gone and it's all over the place.

Hey notori? How many stickers do I have to buy to get the cool black and gold sticker with your name on it?

I've got a question about shipping times for some of the sellers. How long does it usually take for Backyard Tuners and Notori Vinyl to initially ship and when it will deliver? I got a shipping confirmation from Notori Vinyl about a week ago, and I ordered from Backyard Tuners 2 weeks ago. Is it all dependent on back log orders and shipping methods?

Exactly.

It's also where you live.
Notori ships from Saline Michigan, USA. I don't know where you are from but that should give you an idea.

I can dig it. Shoot me an email.

Yeah, I usually try to avoid Chiraq.

If your order with me was a pre-order, it should be shipping soon. I got the slaps in stock, I just have to cut them out (pic related). The die-cuts will be in stock before the weekend, I'm hoping.

Huudis nigga's email?

Also trying to think of some good USDM stickers. ;~;

Thought I'd share two more of these that I forgot in the last thread

Not sure if I posted this one, but here's a bonus third image

meet me by the food trucks

He seems to forgot not everyone knows he's Robust Vinyl. He ought to use a name as well as a trip.

[email protected]

Using a trip and not a name to go with is is so fucking stupid. It's just that retard wanting to be special.

Like when every fucking seller on here had a name without a trip.

Why are all of you sellers here such fucking retards?

>at the dusseldorf train station
>have my jap stickers and the notori original on on my suitcase
>lots of japanese qts there glancing at them and acknowledging them
>they never come to talk to me

Helppppl Im autistic.

You're supposed to talk to them. Mentally healthy males go to them.

I dont wanna blog but a super qt girl just talked to me. She looked straight out of tokyo ghoul but really nice looking. Turns out we were traveling with the same bus and she hinted that we may sit together to which I just replied with "ye" and hid in the furthest back seat after. Turned on some euro beat abd the first song that started playing was bye bye girl.

Autism aside why are the threads dead? Im gonna be on the bus for hours and was planning on browsing osg all the time.

Because it's the wrong time to post. America is asleep or busy going about their day. You could have enlivened the thread by posting pussy slaying stories but chose to be a weakling beta instead. Schäm dich.

>on the weaboo sticker general
>slaying any pussy

Yeah ok lmao. Also Im not german so I have no idea what that last thing meant. Hope it didnt mean to kill myself.

yeah, 830 on a saturday morning here (east coast burgerland) then it's currently 530 for the west coast. then you have to think since it's the weekend most kiddos that shitpost are sleeping in so it should pick up in a few hours

>Schäm dich.
means shame on you

IT MEANT TO BE ASHAMED SCREB
And you won't know until you try. Maybe she watched the same animus as you. What's the worst that could have happened? You literally met at a crossroads. You would have only been together for the time of the travel, so if you autism'd it up to the max and alienated her it'd be over in a few hours anyway, then you'd never see her again. Unless you had hit off well with her, then you'd have someone to chat to over the internet of the other sex. You know. FOR ONCE.

S-Shut up. Now I regret it even more because some nig sat next to me. Fuck this is so shit.

Bask in your failure!
And learn a lesson for next time!
If there is no risk, always go for it! If there is risk, fuck you! It's probably an irrelevant level of risk unless she's the daughter of a mafia baron, so go for it anyway faggot! You won't get over your shame unless you blunt your horns a little on a few honest attempts and fuckups!

Stop being so angry at me.

Stop being so weak.

Stop being so anime. Who talks like that? Damn bro.

Hey, don't blame me. You're the one who got hit on by a nipponese qt and literally preferred to sit next to a nigra. I'm just doing what your conscience ought to be doing. What you should be doing to yourself if you had any sense.

No she wasnt japanese. She was white with dyed blue hair, piersings and those goth boots. But she was cute and nice. But honestly isnt listening to eurobeat and browsing osg better?

You'll have to answer that question to yourself. I'm just a faceless guy on the internet.

Honestly you seem more autistic than me right now.

I'm not the one who preferred to sit next to a nigra over a qt, bro.

Pshh its not like as if she thought Im atteactive or anything. She just asked for directions.

I bought from car drugs and I feel ashamed.
I need car parts more than insurance, right?

lol, just dont drive like an ass around people is key. as long as you dont fuck up anyone else you'll be fine. you can afford to fix your own car and pay for the no insurance ticket if you fuck up, but it'll be hard to pay for someone elses car if it's high end luxary

I mean I have insurance I just am debating on buying tower bars instead of the insurance payment this month. I drive like an ass regardless, it's just what I like to do.
It's my high nahmsayin'.

i feel you man, insurance kills me since im young. cost more than what i paid for 2 vehicles for 1 year of basic liability

I'm at $132 a month, but that's straight liability. When I had my Mazdaspeed3 with full coverage I was at nearly $300... was a fucking killer.

>last post was made an hour ago

To dudemangs where the stickers @

Just to annoy your autistic ass. Seems like it worked

Here's my bay

Got these a while ago.

It's raining dicks and I'm stuck on Pre-Delivery Inspections. Help me with my boredom, folks.

Play My Summer Car and rage

Alright, thanks. I live in Colorado, so that makes sense.
I don't think any of the ones I ordered were a pre-order, they all had "# in stock" on them when I was buying them, but I'll wait patiently.

Jesus I want to work on these and have something to do in between not want to put holes through the windshields

Grab an intern and force him to build a street legal car from a bare frame as an IRL recreation of My Summer Car
Wallow in his despair

I thought I was the only CO /OSG/ enthusiast. What part?

thanks yummer

We have brand new TLXs. Would that work?

Well, what's he gonna built onto it? Don't you have anything horribly run down you could make him overhaul?

Some shitty F150 but who cares about that thing being rebuilt?
Our co-worker has an LS400. That thing needs to die anyway.

damn that thing is huge
did yummy have other sizes? can't check right now because his site is down
would cop a smaller version

don't think so

>dangerous when wet finally printed

>KEKMUS

I have four different sticker orders in the mail.

Bring it on boyz. :^)

But how many you got on your car, boy?

As soon as I get my stickers from notori, I will have a good amount on there.
New to this, mang.

Get that extra horsepower, son.
You'll feel it.

Welp, gonna go home and kill myself. Just watched one of the quick lube guys try to put a car on the floor with no lug nuts on any of the wheels. See you guys later.

Goddamn it I love anime girls

Guess who managed to order a coilover cat and Umaru-Racing sticker :^)

>friend of mine who doesn't go on Veeky Forums sees my sticker that Yummy made
>"dude, get me one!"
>"okay!"
>go to yummystickies.com/
>see this

fug
my m8s gonna have to wait like 2 weeks now

eh thats alright. he'll forget about it then and then it'll be a nice surprise

/blog

godspeed user
may we follow in your footsteps

lmaooooooooooooo
you guys pls this is just embarrassing

BLC might be real

I put the blc slap on, and now my rod bearings are migrating into my oil at a pretty fast pace.
still need to pull the pan and see if i can get away with bearings alone.

tfw my I4 sounds like an H4 with unequal length headers

>might

probably had more to do with my increasing the handling capability and not having much for windage trays in the oil pan. but now the 1.6 might go and i can get a sr20 or a vq swaped in, could be for the better

>BLC might be real
>might be real
>might

nigga we all told you that shit is no joke

What about upside down and cut in half?

needs more testing

live a little user, you might get a chance to wrench if you do.

I want to say someone tried it way back and after a really close call they removed it. You wont really find may people paying the jew prices to put their cars at risk but if you're feeling brave then godspeed. Make sure to report your results

04 Crown Dick. Can't have any stickers on it unless it's gun related or right wing. Standard Panther creed.

Bruh, BLC doesnt leave your car in a very repairable condition. I think every car has been totalled so far.

>implying I need a reason to work on my car
Also, kindly kys if you call it wrenching.

nice blog post haha

>greentext

haha what an Veeky Forumstist

Jk man, I'm happy to see our cancer spread.

Does anyone offer any vertical stickers?

Tofy boyz and backyard tuners. I had one more but I forgot the Bigcartel site. Something with lewd

Salvo Squad?

No I was waaaay off
filthiestslaps.bigcartel.com/product/throwbacks-sparkle

7 or 2/12. Sparkly.

I'm up in Erie most the time, but I like to drive around the Northglenn/Thornton area.

I don't have any made up currently aside from one i stuck into the awoo slap order (which they put sideways in the picture i saw)
but if you have designs for vertical ones I'll be all too happy to print them for you
[email protected]