/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 3rd:
435 – Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
881 – Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
1914 – World War I: Germany declares war against France, while Romania declares its neutrality.
1940 – World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
1977 – The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.

>News
CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Reapers due when

Fuck off Alex

I had forgotten you gypsies are into thar whole vendetta thing.

Also when you said danish I didn't think you meant the actual danish fucking kingdom migrated up there.

Steamgroup got really butthurt this time

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I may sperg out if you download this
° Talex and his Grandi Youth may harass you if you download this

Remember that the R&I reports all posts made by or about unHPM and is prone to delete entire discussions on it because he's a petty cunt, so if you want to report bugs or suggest something, contact the mod maker at Steam or Discord.

Gypsies? Wot

In vinnala why wont A.i form empires?

thanks based meme personality

Oh boy, I love thread wars over steamgroup autism.

Vinnala? What's that?

More like a massacre since not even the steam group post in their own thread

aRe you having strooke?

That's not HPM. Unless you edited it to complain about le ebil alexis granbis like the steamgroup shitposter you are.
Post your game files nigger.

He obviously edited or is playing something else, so I think that's rather pointless.

Why are you being so abrasive?

>HPMIDF is just a steamgroup mith guise I swear!

He's false flagging. Only way steam group can shitposting about their boogeymen

Should I play Robmod or unHPM?

Is the movie on the right actually good?

Samefag

Greater Israel soon

I really don't know dude. I fired off the death of emperor komei event via console and it worked fine.

Could be his steamgroup buddy too, not that it would make a difference since they are working for the same thing

>R&I samefagging this ahrd

It's not a movie, it's a TV show which is actually fantastic

>israel alliance with nazi germany

What the flying fuck.

I exited and rebooted the game and Imperial Japan is now a puppet of the Shogun.

I don't know what the hell is going on

How the fuck do you play EUII

yes lad, thats what the screenshot says. you want a cookie?

That's what it was supposed to be tho

His game is all kinds of fucked, he fucked up installing or when he was cheating, so it probably had some side effect

Yeah, that's how I recall it worked in previous versions.

Considering how screwy Vicky is with savegames it probably had something to do with how one of my last games had the Shogun winning or some shit.

Drag box around units and right click on enemy territory

Also read a general history book about the time period since you might gain 20 provinces from a timed event.

unHPM has more memes.

Robmod is just for MP desu

how do you make a bot like this?

How did Japan managed to have a population of 30 million people while the UK had one of 14 million in 1840 despite literally living on feudalism and lagging techonogically behind Europe?

im going to kill myself later today

it was nice being here with you, lads

Stream it, faggot.

Polygamy dumbass

I still think Divergences is fun though.

Sorry for the typo meant vanilla but you already knew that.

But yea they wont form empires in vanilla ck2 despite being able to. My heir's wife is queen of Hungary and can make another kingdom which she has not, to from an empire. I guess that will have to wait until I play as my grandson.

Yeah, but it's fun despite PDM.
How hard would it be to de-PDM-ify Divergences?

Not him but I Personally don't like it because it needs to take ever little point in history and make it contrary to what it actually happened
Its dumb

i would just to be able to talk to some people while i'm dying

but the whole thing is planned so my parents think that I was just retarded and died as an accident

Rate my yurop out of 8

You do know that there aren't enough women for every man to have 2-5 wives, right?

Europe has been ravaged by famines, plagues and wars for centuries.

>Italians
>White

If birth rates are high and you've been practicing polygamy for a time, there is. Not that it matters since the ones who have more wives are hcuninf out more children, so it compensates.

Well, I reached 1453 on my CK2 save
Now I feel empty
Don't really wanna get EU4 to continue the save either
Oh well

I did not mean to quote

>Swedish Morocck

Pretty good. Make sure to give Germany Udine, Istria, Krain, and the rest of Steirmark (basically Istria+Slovenia) and you'd have a 10/10 Europe

While there was no need to add over a dozen extra goods and it seems like nearly every good is not in high demand even at game start I rather like the non-economy changes PDM makes to the game. I like that there are less useless techs, especially naval techs, and there's few if any "no fun allowed" changes like in HPM.

Separatism just represents people who want freedom for their country above everything else and doesn't wish to contribute politically in any other manner to the current state. I don't see what's wrong or unrealistic about this, just look at Quebec.

That's unironically white in Brazil and """""Latin""""" America

The only way to have fun in a CK 2 -> EU 4 game is to switch nation every time your ruler dies to keep some sort of balance

>conquer the kingdom of Sicily as my birthright
>Form the kingdom of Africa
>Retake the kingdom of God
>Marry my sons to queens of distant realms so my dynasty may gain prestige
>The stress of ruling a great empire turned me a bit mad in my golden years
>now known as the mad

I dont deserve this

t. alex

I won't stop waggling and shitposting until Mega Campaign Lad comes back and finish what he started.

No, that's not. That's considered a mulatto or a dark pardo depending of the ancestry and the phenotype.

t. monley

That eastern border is complete trash, there's a reason why WW2 border looked the way it did

White people are too fucking retarded to know how to make babies. I mean just look at South Africa I mean rofl how the fuck do you screw up that badly

Also Japan is over 1/3rd bigger than Great Britain

t. Jamal al-Habsibi "el mcdonaldo" McCormack de Jesus mad that fucking Argentina is literally whiter than your whitest county of your whitest state

t. Butthurt Pole
The only other acceptable border other than what you replied to would be 1914 borders

>looks like I can get my dynasty to control Scotland by marrying my second born son to them
>great she is lustful I dont have that many living members of my dynasty
>lol nope she is a lesbian

Fuck I dont think I have ever played a smaller dynasty then this one

The desire to become independent is adequately represented with liberation movements and nationalist rebels. No need to make an entire ideology that's just "let us go" and also prevents them from adopting actual ideologies.

Is USA a good country to learn Darkest Hour? I'm thinking of skipping tutorial

Shortest campaign ever.

DH is shit

t. R&I
Fuck off with your shitposting

They'll develop ideologies once they are free. What's the issue? Why would you give a shit about making a country you hate fascist or more democratic or whatever? That's nonsensical.
>adequately

>t. R&I
Who?

>calling a game what it is is shitposting
DH is fucking shit fanboy.

Maybe. If you do don't start in 33 because the US has a bunch of dumb IC penalties that make you have like 3 industry available.

Vicky 2 is fucking shit fanboys.

>don't start in 33 because the US has a bunch of dumb IC penalties that make you have like 3 industry available.
Fucking railroaded piece of shit

Should I flip China communist, democratic, or fascist in HoI4?

Is it just me or does the Alliance system in CK2 totally suck? My allies rarely (if ever) help me out with my wars and usually the only end result is that I get roped into a bunch of fights I don't want to be in and that I have nothing to gain by helping win.

I started in 36, would that be okay?

Someone last thread asked me to post more of my fantasy events. This one procs if you've got a colony, and the name of the event changes for whatever nation you're in - An American Werewolf in Paris, for example.

>No "Make him mayor" option

What bigotry.

Communist and then watch mao in communist china tag too

yeah

>And this is our son's room, he's really into politics and geography!

>add in unnecessary shit that doesn't actually improve anything because "the vanilla mechanics don't do it good enough"
I suppose that's like 90% of PDM though.

Not that PDM does it better

>that doesn't actually improve anything
Says who?
Your argument is running flat kiddo.

me on the right

me

How does adding an ideology for nationalism make the nationalist revolts better?

OH WILLY WAGGLE FASTER

Would /gsg/ care if I removed PDM from Divergences? I don't have the time now but I could do it in a week and have it completely removed. I can probably do it in September or another time. Not sure if I should port it to HPM though since I don't wanna work with serfs and the reforms, although the HPM reforms are much better. Also porting Divergences to 3.04 is ridiculously easy and have already done it on my computer.

It doesn't and you aren't going to convince him.
Teenagers in Veeky Forums are contrarian for the sake of it. When something is popular outside they start hating here, when something starts being loved here they start hating it and when something starts being hated here they start loving it.
It's not logical, just give up.

What's the point, by the end of said week there'll be another Divergences update already.

Do it. Even vanilla is better than PDM as a base.
Although I think cigarette and cigar factories are one of the few positive changes PDM makes, so you could keep that.