>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqa14wHV58s
youtube.com/watch?v=hVhrtlvDMbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR CLAIMING GWYNDOLIN

CLAIMYOURWAIFUS

Is there a light armor set in DS2 that doesn't look like crap?

Alva set

fourth for puppers deserve no mercy

>you will never betray your family for dragon pussy

Threadly reminder that /dsg/uy aka PopNotes has shamed us all

>watching some pvp video
>guy duel someone named /dsg/uy
>/dsg/uy get rekt to 1 HP in like 10 seconds
>immediatly activate Cheat Engine
>ninja flip away
>mocking gesture
>jump to his death

1 minute in
youtube.com/watch?v=jqa14wHV58s

nobody cares

I-i reconize that picture

Hey, does /dsg/ know of any mods for SotFS that removes the whole "enemies stop respawning after a certain amount of deaths"? Despite my struggles with the game, my pride won't allow me to play it any other way.

Someone explain to me why Halfway Fortress isn't the undeniable top tier best ultra secret PvP spot in the game?

Think about it. It's a circular arena around a bonfire and you can place down signs at the big stairs.

Join the Company of Champions to disable enemy despawning.

Stop being a turbo autist user

Big bonfire in the middle of it all ruins it.

why

EVERYTIME
WHY DID I DECIDE TO DO THIS A 3RD TIME

>Latency

Oh thank god. What's the fastest way to join it?

Can you tumblebuff a pyromancy flame for extra power on pryomancies?

>roll to the side
>hit bonfire on accident
>stuck rolling in the same place
>get hit

Bonfire is an obstacle, and there's only enough room for one fight at a time.

Demon Bridge is the best location by a long shot. The only downside is the elevator you have to take.

It's in Majula. Pray at the stone on the cliff to the right of the path to heide's

>people take this game's pvp seriously

I don't see anything wrong with obstacles though. They just add another element for you to take in consideration.

A big plain flat field is just incredibly boring.

Whoa there, user. That's almost as much damage as two straight sword R1s.

>that damage on the WA
>it's less than a single 2kat combo
>it's less than a single gottard rolling L1

>Some areas are harder in one time setting but give acces to better drops/loot/souls
>path out of an area changes depending on time making it that some people go from A to B and some from A to C

Thanks user, you've been a fantastic help.

wow...... such beautiful damage....... such damage consumption...... this must..... be the power..... of dark souls..... third

>2 on 1
>FUGS vs whip/SS user
>taking it seriously
I'm just having fun user, you should try it some time

/dsg/ was too coward to fight on the toxic area in the garden, they can't handle it

youtube.com/watch?v=hVhrtlvDMbo

What are your thoughts on this, /dsg/?

Did the FUGS WA just do less than 600 damage?
What the fuck? Why does it even exist?

Not him but since the invader has tears on it means he survives, so the invader had 584 HP but lived with ToD

>583 damage on the WA
I don't even

>that pathetic FUGS damage

wow

Not talking about you, talking about in general.

See If you want a special "obstacle course" style FC then that's fine. But for a normal FC, open space is important.

What is the lowest weight weapon in the game with HA R1s?

Damage output is quite a shame its sad to say

The pancake would be fun and useful to rollcatch on wakeup, but since rolling 2x in a row gives infinite iframes, its really only useful for mixups or retard r1 mashers. I think the FUGS's WA is unique bc it doubles as a shield during the stomp animation

>even with fap and havels +2 and NO SHIELD, you still have to go past 20vit to wear a medium set of armor with FUGS
>every other build plays with base vit
thanks myazaki

Bloodborne has weapons which all have at least a 4-hit unique combo on their R1, unique running, backstep and rolling R2s, and of course the transforming attacks.
Yet Dark souls 3 still stuck with the old "two swings on R1 and R2", and added a horribly utilized weapon art system, supposedly to give depth to the weapon's and their playstyles.

I know DS3 gets shit on a ton, and I'm basically singing to the choir, but damn is it disappointing that DS3 didn't learn a thing or two from BB, apart from speeding up the enemies a bit.

>damage output is quite a shame
no it's not, you did only that damage because that was the only health he had left

it's literally just a stick in the middle of a circle, I don't think it's possible to accidentally roll into it

What's your point

I know this is incredibly autistic, but I dumping this and a few other posts here for later use:

Reflectors

Divine Retribution
>Caduceus Round Shield
>Add Great Magic Shield for Reflection
>Parry for Reflector Counterattack
Snarling Beast
>Sunset Shield
>Add (Great) Deep Soul for Ink Bullet
Infinity Judge
>Sacred Bloom Shield
Trinity Mirror
>Llewellyn Shield
Solar Flare
>Sunlight Shield

he clearly has denial on, you blind faggots

Well that's just your opinion.

The point of an fc is usually to have "fair" duels. The more uniform the arena, the better.

Nothing in particular, my post is pretty much blogshit, I guess it's a rant on the shitty DS3 weapon movesets.

I think the only one here with denial on is you, user.

There are weapons in Bloodborne that have more unique moves than complete weapon CLASSES in DaS III have combined.

Right, ToD, forgot aboot that with all the fuss these anons were making

remember, /dsg/ is always retarded and wrong

I didn't even play bloodborne but you just need to see a couple of webm to notice how well polished the game is. Just look how good the animations are.

there's nothing unfair about using the environment to your advantage

but you are right, it is just my opinion, I completely understand why people want as flat and empty and big as possible fields to fight on

Stop avatarfagging

>360 damage on jumping attack

Jesus From. Why you did this

It's definitely possible, and like I said, the arena isn't big enough for 2 fights at once. Demon bridge is better.

Used almost all UGS but never tried the AGS because of the low base AR.

How is it?

As the other user pointed out, remember that was only the rest of his health- you can't damage more HP than they have left

i remember that prior to the release of ds3 people were hyped as fuck about the whole "200 weapons" thing and shitting on bb because of a limited equipment pool
yet some weapons in bb like amygdalan arm or kos parasite have more moves than entire weapon classes in any other souls game
were those faggots now

>to wear knight set with FUGS and caestus you need TWENTY SIX vit
>along with fap+2 and havels +2

>/dsg/
>two fights at once

It's the best UGS.

It really is a shame that it was never ported to PC, I am fine playing it on the PS4, but the fact that you have to pay money to play online is retarded, and the framerate is annoying in such a high-intensity game.
BB did basically every weapon class that used to be annoying/cancer in souls games right. The rapier had a nice moveset and the tricked version was kind of cool, the Chikage was awesome to use, but not overpowered in PvP, and STR is completely viable.
ARC was trash pre-DLC, I haven't tried it post-DLC, but I've heard it has gotten better.

Always remember to be unpredictable or just gud kids, its what makes non-meta weapons even remotely viable

Not too difficult when a BB weapon is essentially 2 weapons with full movesets user
Also, different moves for roll and dash

Unfair comparisons

We've had it happen plenty of times on the bridge, and recent FCs have needed multiple hosts due to high participation.

Is Bloodborne PvP completely dead now or is there still hope?

only worth it on hollow quality, doesn't even cap 550 as refined

profaned 27/40 is much better

>1k damage in a two handed combo
>it's not even buffed
>/dsg/ says it's bad
lmao

It's a shame every weapon has exactly one attack that's thoughtlessly spammed to crutch through the trivially easy pve and curbstomp the mindless and shallow mess of pvp.

Boy I sure love the depth of that saw cleaver moveset. Killing everything in the game by going R1L1L1L1L1L1L1 added so much depth to the game. What about that kirkhammer? Charged R2s were such a great idea I'm glad I never had a reason to use literally anything else. They were even so thoughtful as to add a 3-hit series of L2 attacks that I literally never had an excuse to use. Oh and that Boomhammer, what a masterpiece of moveset depth and diversity. The 3 identical variations of "right-to-left horizontal sweep" added so much to my experience using that weapon. And man, what cool and innovative weapons the wheel, Blade of mercy and Kos Parasite all where, I loved spamming dashR1 with them because it was so objevtiely better than literally everything else they could do. The Kos Parasite was particularly outstanding with that gimmicky L2 I could occasionally press to instantkill anybody dumb enough to have been within 5 feet of me 6 seconds ago, when the phantom range will register on them.

Man, Bloodborne sure was a great and well balanced game. I miss all those animations I never used but masturbated to while I dicked around in the dream between runs through pwmf.

BB pvp was dead on arrival. If /bbg/ still holds their weekly FCs you might get some there, but I doubt they're still active enough even for that.

I'm positive that picture's a parody of something. What is it?

I stopped playing DSIII about a 2 months ago but I feel like picking it up again. I want fun, is fun allowed yet? I've love my AGS, but I want to try something different.

>ARC was trash pre-DLC, I haven't tried it post-DLC, but I've heard it has gotten better.
"gotten better" is really not a right word for post-TOH arcane
more like buffed to a level of "why the fuck would you ever want any other build"

offhand heavy estoc would be better imo

>why the fuck would you ever want any other build
because you couldn't pay me to do chalice dungeons again

not a true combo iirc

How so

Used the profaned a lot, it's probably the only UGS I used that has a decent chance in meta.

>444 damage with 2HR1 of a 25.5 Unit weapon that requires 50 STR/ 10 Dex to use

Same damage could be done with a refined longsword with 30/30

>tfw Heide's drake decides to fly up and spam fire breath

Depends on what do you want form pvp.
Dueling pvp in BB is shit. It's barely possible. Game straight discourages it and i love it because dueling pvp is a cancer of the entire series.

Now for random invasions and especially raping coop squads it's fun as fuck, just get some good gems first and stay between BL43 and 80 and remember that you can only invade coopers aside from two areas that have the same invasion rules as DS1.

Threadly reminder that if you aren't keeping aldrich alive for dried finger shenanigans, you are missing out on the best PvP DS3 has to offer. With minimal meta shittery, maximum tomfoolery, and acceptable difficulty, you'd be a fool to not take part. Plus you can never run into ganksquads, unless your phantom dies or blues dry out.

Only bad part is you don't get covenant rewards save the occasional shekel but who needs that shit anyway

guys stop with this bloodborne shit again
we've had this discussion a thousand times

Aldies can be 30+ levels lower than you moron

A level 150 can be invaded by a level 100 Aldie

You could probably convince someone to duel there, I know I got some a few tines. Ask for a gemless fight and it could be fun

why didn't that guy chug

very low weight, 600 AR, literally broken rolling R1.

I think he ran out- he had been in my world for a good 7 minutes or so

This, basically. Arc gems got so blatantly overbuffed that 90% of weapons were objectively optimal on an arc build instead of a physical one. Pretty much the only weapons that weren't best as arc were the ones that couldn't be turned pure elemental, or that had a physical attribute requirement of 20.

They also had access to tools, but fucking nobody actually bothered with them because Arc players were all just tryhards eking out that extra 100AR out of their lmao2saif and there wasn't much reason to use tools in pvp unless you were meming on some new player with gloves or styling with manual-aimed brews (which was punishable if they didn't fall for it).

>600 AR
m8, don't fib

it's 575 on 27/40/30 which no one goes past

glad people are starting to understand how fun and chaotic this type of pvp is
it's virtually everything i ever needed from souls games

>minimal meta shittery
>aldrich
>minimal meta shittery

Are we playing the same game? Fingered settlement is where it's at

>not using fast roll and flynn's
your fault m8

I still don't understand why that second R1 didn't combo.
Normally it only fails if you interrupt an animation, but he didn't do anything. He literally just ran up, switched to 2H and got hit.

I was playing with tools a lot and they are godly as well. Especially at 70 ARC and higher.

Unless you're facing some idiot with a beastcutter or other bottom tier trash, most of the tools are worthless and will never hit anybody. Gloves are a half-decent setup tool but good players won't fall for them and brew is the only other spell that has even a remotely small chance of ever hitting someone in pvp and it basically requires them to misread and jump right into it.

All the meta shitters are at pontiff dueling, the invaders are mostly ok, however there definitely are situations where you run into double WP users which sucks ass.

I'm assuming you do low level settlement? I wouldn't imagine you get as many 3v3s in settlement bc no autosummon covenants (save dorkmoon/WoB)