Car > Girl

> Me at the bar doing Jäger bombs with my crew.

>Spoted this hot chick that I've been wanting to talk to from my college talking with her girls.

>Finally had the Jäger-balls to actually talk to her.

>Got to her table with 3 of my boys, started to talk to this chick, while my boys distract her friends.

>30 minutes into the convo she told me she only talk to guys with a BMW or better.

>I reached in my pocket and pull out my M3 keys out, her fucking jaw dropped.

> Guess what went down that night Veeky Forums. Yeah I fucked that bitch silly!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao this is some of my favorite bait posting I've seen in a while.

Your doing the bait gods work user.

True story manlet. Go back to your abusive step dad.

>Some people have nothing better to do than invent and write stupidity on an anonymous board

Sounds like you're the one with daddy problems, did daddy laugh at your baby peen not even he wanted your boy pussy and now you over compensate with your bmw

>Jager bombs
>crippling insecurity that is only assuaged by alcohol
You got the stereotypes right, that's for sure.

Child problem projected. So this is Frued's number so that you can solve your childhood traumas.
It's 1(800) UGO - FUKU.
He's really good he helped me with my daddy issues. Good luck.

My lord you are a properly gifted poster!

Do me a solid and keep this high quality BMW posting up for at least a month or so

How can jap crap drivers even compete?

I have chicks hitting on me all the time in my Audi TT.

Gold diggers/shallow women general?

>He's really good he helped me with my daddy issues.

>BMW owners

Her jaw mustve dropped when she saw how small your dick was

OP admits he is not good enough to get girls without that car.

Even as a bait thread, it is terrible because the girls that OP gets are gold diggers. That sounds like a negative situation right then and there on top of which some gold diggers try to get their victim into blackmail situations to extort money out of them. It's not all about gold diggers marrying into money. Once they have your name or plate, they text a friend who works in any place with database access and check out your data to see if you are worth getting money from or not.

>ITT Things that never happened

>The Ford of Europe or better
So.. Basically anything that's not trash

Where was I when this shit started. This is getting good!!

>Spoted this hot chick that I've been wanting to talk to from my college talking with her girls.

>Got to her table with 3 of my boys, started to talk to this chick, while my boys distract her friends.

>30 minutes into the convo she told me she only talk to guys with a BMW or better.

>I reached in my pocket and pull out my Volkswagen GTI keys out, her fucking jaw dropped.

> Guess what went down that night Veeky Forums. Yeah I fucked that bitch silly!!

>not even your dad wants to fuck you in the arse
>implying it's common and good for your father to want to penetrate you
What is wrong with your life, user?

congrats, must have felt amazing

also, i believe this story, if it's a fake story it could have easily been true

lol spaz. way to fuck up.

>I reached in my pocket and pull out my Mustang GT350 keys out, her fucking jaw dropped.

>with my crew
How to spot the degenerate American

Can someone please twingopost this thread to death please, it is genuinely awful.

this story is making me look into buying M3 right this minute

i really wanted a new e class but this story showed me m3 is the way to go

If only spiderman drove a twingo.

Americunts crack me up m8s!!

do females know the difference between M3 and any other bmw that size?

srsly it looks like a regular bmw only way way way more expensive

They do lads!!

I drove an M3 for a few weeks, nobody besides teenage boys ever gave it a second glance

how the fuck would a female know the difference between a M3/M5 and 3/5 series?

i dont even know the difference really, just looking into some pictures right now and from exterior all i see is these have 4 exhausts

interior has sport seats

pretty much looks like regular bmw

if i as a man on this board cant really tell how can a random whore know?

that`s not an M3 in the pic though...

bitches like lamborghini, ferrari, porsche

they dont give a damn about bmws, mercs, audis;;;;

m3 has 4 exhausts thats the only exterior difference

retarded investment imho

I've spent a lot more time driving Ferraris than I did the M3 and can assure you it's the exact same story, except both young and old males like them rather than only snapback wearing teens. The only time a woman gave me any attention in a Ferrari was in a Mondial Spyder, the cheapest Ferrari available.

>15054188
just like you cant tell the diference between an e200 and an e500 when you remove the badges

hilarious people spend that much extra money on more engine power when the cars look identical

because in the end cars are ment to attract bitches no matter what mental gymnastics you display this is the TRUTH

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD NOT GET WOMENS ATTENTION PULLING UP TO A CLUB IN A BRAND NEW AVENTADOR

nope you are def getting some gold digging pussy when you do

this is science

wrong
have you ever seen an m3 and a stock E92 in real life

> Guess what went down that night Veeky Forums
Nothing. Nothing happened.

>look like a decent human
>pull up in this to club / disco with bitches outside
>implying you are not going to be getting all kind of gold digging whores over you

Someday you will understand that women like different things then men. Just because you want to fellate people that drive those cars doesn't mean women do as well, in fact is more of an indicator that they would have 0 interest.

they look the same to me, i'm not into bmw so i dont know all the minor differences

and surely no woman will know the difference either

keep telling yourself that just because you will never be able to afford this car

>women dont like it even
>i'm happy with my shit car and my shit car
>women dig that, son
>one day you may understand and get on my level

lol

they are quite different
starting from the bumper
also the fenders are twice as wide on the M3
also the hood bulge
pic very related, stock e92 on the left, m3 on the right
its true that females dont pay attention though.

>women dont love lambos
>this thread

lmao they look exactly the same

thanks for proving my point

women will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS know the difference

>I, a 16 year old that has never driven a Lamborghini nor been with a woman, like Lamborghinis
>thus, women must like them too

>Me at the bar doing Jager bombs with my crew

>Spoted this hot chick that I've been wanting to talk to from my college talking with her girls

>Finally had the Jager-balls to actually talk to her

>Got to her table with 3 of my boys, started to talk to this chick, while my boys distract her friends

>30 minutes into the convo she told me she only talk to guys with a BMW or better

>I reached in my pocket and pull out my Volvo 240 keys out, her fucking jaw dropped

> Guess what went down that night Veeky Forums. Yeah, I drove home drunk and killed a family of four, but I'm okay because I drive a brick!!

so much denial

I can't tell if bait, or if you're actually this retarded. I don't even care for supercars besides the P1 and maybe two others, and I know that women like them. I'm not implying any woman falls head over heels for a supecar, but those who are inclined to be after the "high life" tend to be more drawn to cars of higher social standing. Try pulling up to a nightclub at, say 2am, in a civic,and then have someone else pull up in a Ferrari or Lamborghini (as these are literally the only supercars non-car people associate with as "fast") and see who draws a bigger crowd, or at least gets the most looks from both the men and women outside. If you believe that there is no such thing as gold diggers, and they would turn their noses up at lambos and Ferraris, you're fucking delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew

9:50 or so

he IS delusional as fuck, case closed

>nightclub around 2am
>posts video at a beach, mid-day, where there are decent human beings walking around

I'm sorry my dude, but I still stand by my case. It may not be like that in every city but I can guarantee you, in Vancouver's downtown side, it is more than common.

M3s are actually better than this expensive piece of shit. Only manlets who don't know shit about cars would buy this.

>I reached in my pocket and pull out my Prius keys out, her fucking jaw dropped.

> > Guess what went down that night Veeky Forums. Yeah I fucked that bitch silly!!

>Audi TT
>chicks
Sure, buddy

>People are replying to this thread seriously trying to nullify OP's story or argument about women.

You fell for it buddy

>bmw or better

so village bicycle then?

realistic

Very realistic

chicks like classic cards, faggots

>He just whipped out his keys? Why didn't I think of that?

>>People are replying to this thread seriously trying to nullify OP's story or argument about women.

More like people who have seen all sorts of people from all walks of life, especially gold diggers and glad handers know and related their stories.

Even if a gold digger doesn't plan on being with you for any length of time, she will go out with you in order to meet other high-society people and build out her network. Then she will drop you and move on now that she is moving there. The self-help selfish women books that were popular during Reagan's and Bush senior's presidencies had advice like that. And to also get gifts from the man that are useful in helping her climb the ladder such as fancier expensive dresses instead of expensive consumables. The dress and other such things can be used to meet others better than the current man she is with as a stepping stone to a better life. The books really did have advice like that.

>classic cards

so my first edition YU-GI-OH! cards are pussy magnets?

neat

0h shitt

underrated

Top kek!!

Know what's even more fun?

Not being a materialistic faggot pulling materialistic cunts. But you sure are a Barbie girl, in her Barbie world.

Life isn't fair my poor friend.

Fag