Thoughts?
Alfa Romeo topic in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgBs00Lsfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great styling
Best interiors ever
Not as unreliable as before but not entirely trustworthy

Personally, I love 'em, especially the GTV and the 166.

Not as unreliable as people say, great engines with fantastic sound and surprisingly comfortable as a daily driver.
Pic related, my Bella by Loch Lomond

i'd drive one if i could find a single car that doesnt have the fucking selespeed

She is noice, what engine?
Here is my little GTV

Jesus I love that thing. Does it give you a lot of headaches?

Cheers bud, she's filthy in that picture though since I haven't been able to wash and wax it this year yet. It's a 2.0 JTS, what engine have you got in the GTV?

Nop, i had some problems with air sensors, but took it out, got a second hand one, works like a fucking charm. For now its ultra dependable.
>JTS
do you have problems with injectors? Because here where i live, fuel is a HUGE problem for JTS engines... But my god they are fast.
I have 2.0 TS 155 hp but i got new gearbox so it pushes some moar.

Nope, only problem I've had is having to replace wheel bearings.

No problems on the horizon for the injectors since I'm the second owner and the first only ever used Shell V-Power and I do the same.
It's decently quick but I'm lusting for a Busso as soon as I can afford one.

Tell me about fucking busso engine..
WHen i see one, let alone hear one i whine like a bitch. But fuck it, its way to heavy for GTV, the front will be compromised and it wont handle as well.
But in Alfa Romeo 166...
>MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKK

The best place for the Busso is the 147 GTA in my opinion, just because it's so insane. The sound is utterly glorious, nothing under £100k sounds better.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgBs00Lsfs
>that sound
>360 throttle body

Not a single problem yet on my TBI, needs a bit more power though.

>69
kek.
She is looking noice.

Overpriced, unreliable shitboxes sold (read: jerked off by) to idiots who buy cars for no reasons other than MUH SOUL AND PASSHUN.

>She

GOMENASAI, is it he?
They are very cheap desu....
Some models where unreliable that is true.
Shitboxes, again it depends.

drive mercedes myself but i love the 159 ti sportwagon. interior is fucking comfy

Black GTA... i am so jelly.

>overpriced
You can get a fully loaded low milage 159 over 5000e cheaper than a 3-series or c-klasse with no options and over 200k kilometers on the clock.

bump

What is best color and why is it Azzurro Nuvola?

>Rosso Alfa
but the azurro nuvola is epic aswell.

>tfw no alfa

Spotted a red one 20 minutes ago.

It's definitely best colour.