Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Archers: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-0HmjXfU8
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=UzjRFaHCVkA&ab_channel=TreeofSaviorFanBase
youtube.com/watch?v=gxnvxtYfsd4
youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.2e3f51657585.3545.1f213141516f8591a5
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, used the wrong pic

They're both wrong cause they're shit.

Exp tomes. Do they buff exp from missions?

Yes, missions and dungeons are mathematically the best place to use them actually.

>swordsmen
>not dps
I get #1 DPS on almost every boss, mission or world, over fletchers, SRs, and warlocks on my 50% attributed Dragoon.
Swordsmen that are built well only suffer when they can't apply their damage effectively, e.g. getting chain knocked down, or AoE farming with mobs spread outside of their hitbox range.

Joint penalty fixes this and works extremely well with swordsman skills. Fencer/Doppel/Dragoon R8 classes will make 2 sword/1 linker parties amazing, and they already are.
Not that anyone tries it.

This game would be considerably more fun if the party cap was raised to 10 players.

Then we would play on 10 fps

Dear Colyo and the rest of Kotatsu,

I have a request. There is a player on your server whom I have a crush on. Alas, I'm all the way here in Telsiai. If it is not too much trouble, could you look for a player called Chili and send her my regards?

Do you have fun making slideshows?

This game would be considerably more fun if it didn't run at sub-10 fps when there's more than 10 players around.

sure dude ill take good care of her if you know what i mean wink wink

Agreed, having a chronolinker makes you do insane deeps.

>head into siauliai missions on my ar3sc2 who will eventually be sc3
>beat clay golem, get 1st place in dps
>suddenly the pelt3squire1 in our group starts shaming the fletcher for getting in 2nd place
>make sure I let people know that fletcher isn't god tier until meme arrow
>go through the other bosses while this pelt3squire1 keeps giving the fletcher shit after each one for losing the 1st place spot to me
>we're on tree boss, I notice the fletcher stripping tree of invuln by using bodkin point
>tree boss dies, I get 1st place and the pelt3squire1 (who is always dead last 5th place, in case it wasn't obvious) laughs at the "poor fletcher" again for not getting 1st place, seemingly ignorant of the fact that the fletcher was enabling a quick kill thanks to stripping invuln with bodkin

this is what happens every time you introduce dps meters/parsers/whatever you call the current "ranking" system in this game. these tools are great for people who know how to use them and properly contextualize the data/numbers they're getting.

and they're fucking horrible for the general population of retards who don't know how the game works or how classes work or how to interpret data/numbers. and it's always those retards who end up being the loudest and most obnoxious. the ones who don't even know what's going on half the time.

You sound like a bloody cunt, won't even read you're blog post

>50% attributes Dragoon
>getting 1st at world bosses
>ever
You mean Deathweaver or something?
Try Cerberus and report back.

why american willpower is so low

I take it you want to remain anonymous?

which kind of armor cerb has? if leather, and he can find it first, he'll sure win his party a cube if the manage to land a full rotation before the mafia arrives

/Ohayou/ when?

wtf? cerberus is weak to pierce. a dragoon would shred him.

Anonymous, yes. Just someone from Telsiai wishing her well.

Cerberus is Fire and Leather.
He literally gets bonus damage from every dps class ever.

In case you didn't know Meme Arrow does Missile - Pierce damage, so Fletchers gets bonus too.

My experience with dps rankings in missions has been positive so far. The subtle competitiveness actually made my runs faster, as people tend to dick around less and are less stingy with pots in order to not be "that guy."

Uuuh
Missile - pierce/strike/slash types get the effects of any debuffs on enemies like spear lunge and lethargy, but they don't deal 50% more or less damage
That's only full draw for leather, heavy shot for plate, and twin arrows for cloth

im not saying a drg will beat a fletcher, but he'll definitely get his cube, even if he goes in alone. if i can bag cubes on a level 130 QS3, a fuckin dragoon sure as hell can.

I was getting 5th place in Marnox with a shield fencer tank build.
Still can't outDPS fletchers/wugu, but you could always encourage the boss to attack right where they stand :^)

>You sound like a bloody cunt, won't even read you're blog post
>won't even read
>You sound like a bloody cunt
How can you know what they sound like when you didn't even read anything?

Best DPS pants that money can buy.

Roxona Pants +5 INT, right?

I read the image

yeah, that has been my experience as well for the most part. this kind of shit I ran into today seems rare. this might be only my 4th or 5th time seeing something like it since the dps ranking was added.

I just find it bewildering that there are people out there who don't know how classes work, don't know the utility that certain builds can bring, and yet are confident enough in their own ignorance to laugh at other people who are actually playing the game properly.

>im not saying a drg will beat a fletcher
That's what he's saying though.

I'm not saying Dragoons have poor dps, far from it, but no one ever can outdps a Fletcher.
Except Madara Doppel of course

How useful is Feint in PvP?

I want to put lots of points into STR but I know I'll just miss a lot against meme builds.

@150529510
not reading your retarded whiny shit

>I read the image
>the image has nothing but that person defending the fletcher
Do you know what someone being a "cunt" means?
Are people in this general really this fucking retarded?

How's your first day on Veeky Forums gone, user?

I do it all the time, just make the boss walk off magic arrow when you aren't using a skill yourself.

>@150529510

meme arrow has a 5 second CD, but I'm sure you already knew that right ;^)

I've met a rogue at 2x2 that helped me kill pesky archers easily

he commented after the second round that he had to feint the guys before so he could land his skills

I MF'd, he feint - kill, simply.

I would like them better if the system wasn't so obscure, some stuff seems to reset your damage counter for no reason and other times it doesn't get acknowledged. It's more aggravating that probably the same system is in place for WB cubes.

Figure she's afk, but message delivered.

There's definitely something weird with how the system calculates damage.

There have been times where I've been tanking a boss the enter time as an archer and I somehow end up in third or second place.

The sad part is that even with these numbers showing the goddamn truth, faggots still won't acknowledge that Cryokinos are weak as fuck in the long run if a boss has enough HP to survive more than one round of wall pressure (which is practically every boss outside of storyline quests).
And they still think that shit needs to be nerfed.

So what are you looking forward to for Rank 8, anons? I know we still have Cleric info to get this week but what have you thought about for the current classes that have been revealed? Have you been thinking about what could work for the new stuff that has been revealed so far?

It's godly in 2v2, specially if you're also a ranger.
You can invest a lot into STR without losing much. Sneak Hit covers your low crit rate, Feint covers your low accuracy and Evasion covers your low evasion rate. Your high STR takes care of block penetration. Backstab is pretty much a guaranteed stun if they don't have oracle/PD.

Considering that's an obnoxious CC setup, they shouldn't be killing bosses in one fucking channel. Piss off.

wow I'm sorry I hurt your feelings okay, I understand it all wrong, I thought the other user was being ironic in the picture

Uhm, why hasn't Mr. Kim fixed party questing yet?

What?
Learn English, you fucking pinoy/BR.

Because you're a fag

I didn't sleep well.

help

uninstall

I must never run into the 100% magic arrow mafia fletchers then.
This is all I could come up with right now, but I'll see how many fletchers I can find.

You sound like a massive faggot and I've talked to Cattle.

You're not going to see them in a mission lol

I've beat a lot of fletcher 2 builds with my a2/sapper2/scout/falconer build lv 25 attributes (lv 40 multishot) in missions.

Wugushi is harder.

I know MA 10 is better since not only damage scales but also the number of ticks but still...

>tfw you'll never cuddle together with that lying slut Evergarden and watch TI together and then have passionate hate sex afterwards

why even LIVE

>its a grinding party does less exp than you solo episode

no shit
but the swords aren't dps meme is fucking retarded

I've been partying fine with a friend, as long as we stay at least one screen away from the person triggering the cutscene. That, of course, requires a certain degree of prior knowledge.

Thank you.

Can someone clarify how counterspell works?
Oracle lays it down, then any magic used on people there will be blocked for next 30 seconds? What about friendly magic? What does amount of targets mean?

t. Evergarden

I've been surprised by the steady damage some shinobis can pull off, I thought they excelled at burst.

I also saw a +500 bless Priest, Chrono3 supporting a QS3Wugu2, boss lasted like 10 seconds with a Fletcher as well.

"I'm mad that I get hit by this tickleshit in pvp" isn't really a valid counterargument.

>waah people dont want me to be able to do everything with one build

new blessing is also amazing for cryokinos

I can launch 84 shards/second, shit just melts

As far as I can tell, it wipes out any nearby tiles & circles upon deployment and subtracts those from the counter, then the remaining counter is the number of magical hits people standing in it are immune to.

I think.

Why bother going Wiz 3 for Sorc 3? Wouldn't Wiz 1 Pyro 1 Linker 2 Sorc 3 be better?

How do you get so many instanced dungeon vouchers? I only have 3...

because quickcast is the most retarded buff ever

magic missile + joint penalty = billions of dps

bats + qc - nice

anything you do with qc is better, also, if you're smart you roll warlock at r7, still, warlock c1 at r8 if sorc 3 also a great option
in the long run, cryo 3 or wiz 3 does better than pyro in summoner builds, let pyro to a pure dps or alchemist builds

You apparently, can't read, either.

The initial complaint was that faggots think it needs to be brought down even further, and here you are pretending that I'm whining about what it already can't do.

Please, do continue being retarded.

IMC gave a lot of vouchers as compensation in the first weeks. Game was literally unplayable. Others are from this box event.

>been having shit luck in TBL, GBL, WB and dungeons today
>shittier than usual, that is
>check calendar
>Hungry Ghost Festival is today
>check taboos
>broken all of them in spades

Fuck off bad luck ghosts, go haunt someone else

I can read fine. It -does- need to be brought down further. Go choke on a cock.

>game was literally unplayable
>was

>magic missile + joint penalty = billions of dps
That's because joint penality is broken right now.
every aoe skill + jp = billions of damage

Post class theme songs

Dievdirby
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-0HmjXfU8

My experience with DPS ranking is pretty shit. Archer and swordsman trying their best to lure the boss away from wizard's AOE. Elememe casting rain over my fireballs after I get no1 at the golem boss.

Wugu
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

IMC better fix this stupid party quest bug or I'm going to start namedropping cute boys.

>Diev
>not youtube.com/watch?v=UzjRFaHCVkA&ab_channel=TreeofSaviorFanBase
Apply yourself

Fwee
youtube.com/watch?v=gxnvxtYfsd4

It's been broken for six patches now. Give up user, there isn't any hope for it to be fixed. You're just going to have to do the one workaround for it.

Fuck you, that's going to be stuck in my head for weeks.

Then I hope IMC never fixes this pq bug

Barbarian

youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY

karga pls help
or anyone with sorcerer 3 experience

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.2e3f51657585.3545.1f213141516f8591a5

what would you change?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

>got my abrasives from TBL
>get two gems to test the exp: Lv 1 and Lv 5.
>WOW THIS ABRASIVE CAN PUSHA LV 1 GEM TO LV 5 ALONE
>my lv 5 gem was already 50% to lv 6, unroasted because I'M A FUCKING PSYCHOKINO
>feed my lv 1 gem the abrasive
>2 lv 5 gems
>go to jewmist to roast my NEW LV 5 GEM to put in my gloves
>GAME ROAST MY TWO GEMS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Is there a Vietnamese class in the game?

Wizard 3

youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

Revealing invisible enemies with MM won me matches in arena.

I heard this game had really shitty FPS issues at launch, is that still the case? Is there any way to get around it outside of having a god tier pc?

Weren't they part of the mongol empire? I'd just get ready for the Mongolian horse lord class.

Thinking of coming back, haven't played since release, was disappointed by amount of bots and wasn't feeling a grinding game back then.

Do bots still spam and cover up huge parts of your UI, effectively blocking some NPCs?
I was playing (I think) A2-QS1 at the time. I was thinking of rerolling a mage though, thoughts for effectively a "first" character?