pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
TS1-TS4
- modthesims.info/
- sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
TS2
- trappingcrushes.tumblr.com/
TS3
- mysims3blog.blogspot.com/
TS4
- mysims4blog.blogspot.com/
ADULT 18+
- sexysims.info/
- loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/
- cmarnyc.blogspot.com/

>Challenges:
TS3
- forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/362585/complete-legacy-challenge-list
TS4
- simscommunity.info/the-sims-4-challenges/

What the hell guys? You let this shit die?
FOR SHAME!

If you want the sims 1 complete collection ask me, I'll google drive it to you

it's like you just don't care about the sims.

And stay down

anyone knows a torrent with just
base game
ambitions
late night
generations
university life
and maybe some other but without any of those "stuff" packs?

No, you will never ever find one.
It's either everything in or you have to find and download individual torrents for each pack.
Good luck.

do this. It's just easier.

This OP is awful. Get another picture and STOP FORGETTING THE REST OF THE NEW INFO
Also, where the heck is the previous bread link?

I forgot.
This is my first time making a thread so pls fuck off. ;_;

Also, this wouldn't have happened if you fuckers kept the previous one alive.

it was getting to weird anyway

>yearly desire to play sims 3 is coming up again

I know that feel.
However, sims 4 made me realize how awful and broken 3 is. All that content but a rotten core. Sad, really.

I might play TS4 in 4 years, when it's finally done.

For me, it's good enough right now.
It's only missing seasons and generations from core gameplay.
The rest of the packs, pets-university-supernatural are kinda their own thing. I mean yes, it's nice to have them but they are not really necessary.

Narfar poom ma way way?

Is there a mod to stop the screenshot notification yet

Did she died?

Just dazed, which I wish we got to see more often.

>look up get together release date
>december 2015
>2015

WHAT the FUCK is EA doing?
Where is the next expansion?
Where the fuck is it?

Gotta get pumped before she beats up those pidgeons?

Could be.

>"Damn winged rats ... stop pooping all over the place!"

>skirts are a solid mesh
>tfw no lewd pantie shots

ea pls

Maybe she should just poop back at them.

Don't die again

Where are our friends with the screenshots, we need them right now.

They all fucked off to le retro indie sci-fi game #49 and I'm trying to clayify a hair, the next step for it will be replacing newsea's textures with Remi's

>retro indie sci-fi game #49
what game

Starbound

Also TSR is shitting the bed every tiem I try to download something

I wish someone would just DDoS that place already cause it fucking sucks

>Starbound
jesus fucking christ why

>sims have sex
>girl walking around in a strut of "I JUST GOT LAID!"
Is this normal or silly behavior?

like this?

I actually own Starbound and played it when it first released in early access. Will have to play it again, maybe it's actually decent now.

>maybe it's actually decent now
It's not.

It's like Terraria, but shittier.

who here got brown ladies

i think d.va is next up on mccree's buttsex list

cute

She said yes :)

And we are married

tracer a cute

bamp

But how do you marry a man with no name

magick
It's my name.

Claude and Norman and Kim and Lydia are faggots

I wouldn't say that Norman is. He just doesn't post a lot due to IRL stuff and I don't know where Kim went to

>If you want the sims 1 complete collection ask me, I'll google drive it to you
Does it come with the Sims Creator?

Technically no however you can dowload it just by googling it. I found it sometime ago. It works the same way. Originally found it on Demonoid.

yas, if its the same one that i downloaded from user before. you might need a crack for it though.

Sims 4 made me realize how nice Sims 3 actually is

>nice
Let me guess, you can run the game just fine too, right?

desu I'd rather have aesthetically pleasing over content any day of the week, cause Content means nothing if it's never going to look good

just cause it's older doesn't make it bad. That's what this general basically thinks. I love the hell out of The Sims Complete Collection, specially more since I got a shit ton of mods.

My biggest question is why they cut back on the magick stuff they did. 1 was whacky shit, 2... did it even have magick? 3 is alright but it's not the same. 4 might get it at some point, if not it'll be in 5.

I thought they said if 4 shits itself they wont do a 5, what changed?

everyone come play freeso (the sims online free server) with me!

copgirl will give you sensual rubdowns by the fire

Please don't put magic in S4, please god no. I'll take werewolves and faries over that shit. Also TS1 has a very quaint and pleasing aesthetic that hasn't aged at all, probably never will. TS3 on the other hand REALLY shows it's age and a definitive mid-2000's video game attempt at realism that's nothing more than Oblivion-tier potato face uncanny valley.

I would fucking love to user if my computer let me. I tried to run it and something in it told me fuck you basically.
:(
I am dying to play the sims online

I'll admit, if someone gives me both games for the days, I'll play SCC over TS3 mostly cause I can work with SCC over it easily. Build mode was just so much easier. I think EA/Maxis has lost their ways 2bh

>tfw Now I know that KW and wicked woohoo are all trying to emulate that adult Sims clone called Singles

D:

what was the error? because i had to install this little thing called OpenAL for the game to start

I sometimes hope that they just release 5 instead of continuing on with 4. At least then they could put more stuff in.

>yfw ts5 has a playable heaven and Angels
>yfw vr support and first person mode

I don't remember. It's not that much older than the sims 1 I know that. I figured this computer could handle it but when I tried to get OpenAL as well it said my computer wasn't compatible. Then again, I'm on an 8 year old stock shit computer. IF I keep my new job (oh boy I'm a fry cook at McDs again) I'll build me a new PC

Notice how it's an every other thing with this set of games? 1 and 3, and 5 should be amazing.
>Heaven and Angels, Demons and Hell
Sure, but with that you gotta do other supernatural shit, gimme my magic and I'm happy. I need my fucking magic.
WE WITCHES CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITH OUT IT.
Try casting a spell with a busted wand >:(

:( i'm sorry, user

Moods are garbage and they got rid of the open world. No amount of bug-fixing or polishing can change that.
Just like Civ V

:( exactly

>open world
Was it even worth all that bloat though? I never played 3 but that's like the biggest thing people throw around that it has over 4.

Personally I'd rather open neighborhoods with a load screen to travel between them.

I've always played sims like an RPG, and the open world gave the RPG aspects of the game a massive boost, especially with World Adventures/etc.

Granted, most of my world map travelling was done while zoomed all the way out and/or at max speed so the open-ness was kind of wasted for the most part, but it was nice being able to look around at the town while waiting for my sim to finish something, or scout ahead to where I needed to be

THey'd probably add an underworld in an EP

>yfw ts5 lore gives us Nervous Subject's real name
>yfw he's the reaper in ts5

are you tryina give me a boner?
I'm a big Supernatural fan in general, this would just be more awesome

Muh shitty open world

I get you. It's just differnet tastes I guess. I enjoy sims more for the life/town simulation but I can see how that gets dry. Honestly I wish the people behind cities skyline would do their own life simulation with neighborhood building, more reality and less supernatural.

I'm not trying to.

>We find out that Nervous' birth name was Gabriel,which is the angel of death

I can dig it.

bumpo

no

Mazel Tav

Sigh no torrent up for dine out and other packs...

Another one down.

Only thing we're missing is backyard pack, though.

> still no ass sliders
> guy that was working on then in the EA forums is gone without a trace

WHich guy are you talking about? THere's new slider mods still being made my some guy on mts, he's updated the height slider so that it doesn't override the feet, and he's working on a dick bulge slider

page 10 saverino

it's over

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Don't swim in space goop, kids.

>"Y-You wanna play Pokemon?"
>"Well there is somethin' I'd like to poke, lil' lady."

In the background, Tracer wonders if she remembered to plug in her cell phone that morning.

How does one make an Indian-Estonian(or any northeast European ethnicity) mixed sim?
Do you guys know where I could get cc bindi or other traditional facepaints?

You would by making they eyes a more striking color and making the nose more white-ish

Also cause Cmar's made a female bottom with a wang for ts4 would it be theoretically possible to make a dickless male bottom from the default female bottom?

Are you okay?

yes

Does anyone the list of reccomended mods for The Sims 3? Thank you if you do.

You typed that out like you were stroking, maybe it's bed time user

On an unrelated note, I forgot I needed him to look partially Asian too. Too weird?

Nah not at all, maybe the eyes could be a smidge smaller, cause they look a little bit too close together. Or maybe thet's just me

Thanks.

Goodnight /tsg/, I hope you're still breathing in the morning

How did I do at re-creating his likeness?

The newest acquisition to the SmackDown brand and star of MTV's new reality television show, "Wrestling House" comes Maven Huffman.

How did I do at re-creating his likeness?

>gettin back to game after not playing for a while
>sims occassionally getting longer to respons
>check if im playing sims3
>later
>group gathering
>suddenly everyone just standing around, circle isnt going up, nothing is happening
For fucks sake they did it again didnt they?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the third member of Wrestling House is none other than SmackDown superstar and glorious delight, Eva Marie!

How did I do at re-creating her likeness?

Why not make someone who is actually famous like Hulk Hogan?

Because fuck Hulk Hogan and John Cena. The chances of them being on a "second-rate" reality television show are slim. Hogan would most likely just start another one of his own like "Hogan Knows Best" and Cena is already a part of "Total Divas" which is fairly popular on E!.

That reminds me, wasnt he in some series with some boat? Like knightrider but on water? I remember watchin some shit like that a lot.

Thunder in Paradise.

Hogan and his buddy were ex-Navy Seals (what else?) who went around solving mysteries with their super plot device boat. Hilariously bad show, had a lot of cameos by Hogan's friends. Usually lots of hot bitches in bikinis too.

And finally, the final member of Wrestling House is revealed to be none other than the Hall of Famer, Trish Stratus, herself. Now exclusively on Monday Night Raw!

I think I completely botched this one up. :-(