What's your favorite Roadkill episode?

What's your favorite Roadkill episode?

definitely the nascarlo

I do like this car

Chevy vs Ford police car.
My favourite project is a Draguar, excellent looking car.

crusher camaro vs super bee. it had racing, calamity, hotrod ingenuity, ramp truck, spanners and carnage.

I hope they bring it back, shame it went into the wall

NO LEXUS IS MUCH BETTER THEN JAGUAR X[ X[ X[ STOP LIKING SUPERIOR THINGS THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE SOAP! GOSH!!

1. General Mayhem
2. Muscle Truck v. Baja Bug
3. EL Co Engine swap
4. Cheap truck challenge
5. Junkyard GMC

Junkyard GMC has my vote. I honestly did not think that would be possible.

General Mayhem, by far.

It's actually a shame what it became, with the new hellcat stuff in it and such, it lost it's Roadkill shitbox charm.

The Rotsun is a close second though, I love how it's stupid fast and they keep blowing it up. I really hope they race it against Larlos Cago's 240SS.

>Larlos Cago's 240SS.
Dude, he quit MT like over a year ago.

this, i'd pay 20k for a general mayhem

I loved when they showed up at the autocross with that piece of shit and it beat most of the competitors. Didn't they get like 3rd overall?

Alaska or Bust
all of them

No they got 8th

This to be honest family.

I think the show is kind of dumb for the most part and only watch it when I'm really bored, but the Nascarlo was the greatest thing. Too bad Fryfaggot immediately put it into a wall.

General Mayhem is really cozy not because of the result but because of how they're gutting the motorhome and doing all that driveway wrenching. Also the Project Car Shootout and the first appearance of the Rotsun are very entertaining.

probably a tie between the muscle truck and the raunchero. i really want to build my own muscle truck. there's nothing special about the raunchero, but i do really love el caminos and rancheros.

i would love the nascarlo if freiburger didn't fucking kill it. asshole.

ranchero ice racing

toss up between nascarlo and vettecart

The ones before the Dodge shilling and MTOD started

>with the new hellcat stuff in it and such, it lost it's Roadkill shitbox charm.
Are you on fucking crack? It's still a complete pile of shit, it's even more roadkill than ever now because it has a brand new modern drivetrain and still looks/drives crap

Rotsun.