/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

wacky heart-based magic doing wacky heart-based things edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

>Should I pull right now? I've got 3,000 jewels.
No, wait until the next epic medal carnival.

Last Thread:

Everyone pay your respects for the least shit thread we've had in a while. It died young, but it's BBC lives on in our hearts.

Are we going to let this one die too?

That's an awful tattoo.

reposting -

Anonymous 08/03/16(Wed)12:16:51 No.150530839▶i'm unable to pull off the group of possessors at the end of the alice shit in 1 turn using the setup here, even with all these boosts activating

i've got another white rabbit i can throw in, and i could swap the shared tifa (50% guilt) for a shared stitch with attack 1 (25% guilt), but otherwise that's it. any hope of me 1-turning this guy or am i fucked without spending more jews?

Spend more jews, goyim.

but OP told me to wait until the next carnival ;_;

>JP update allows you to store upgrade medals in one slot, up to 99
>Keyblades now have three loadouts

HOLY SHIT, NA UPDATE WHEN?!

Swap the KHII Sora for the second White Rabbit and try that.

would you get a kingdom hearts tattoo /khg/ ?

Yes, you should wait until then to spend your jews. You'll just have to wait until this adamantite quest comes back to do it afterwards.

Those are some big deal changes. Now all we need is a refined quest filter, an improved party search, and a PM feature.

I wonder how many of these changes stem from the survey.

should i leave the rest of the setup as-is other than that, or should i put both rabbits in the first 2 slots?

hell no, KH is fun as hell and i enjoy it, but it's also amazingly cringeworthy

I've been planning on getting the heartless symbol on my shoulder for a while but I haven't gone through with it.

>pm feature

Why would you honestly PM someone when you could just ask them something on chat?

>Keyblades now have three loadouts
I'm a bit slow, what do you mean here?

because you're a fucking creepy spaz.

I'm thinking more along the lines of communicating with users outside your party, actually. Internal private chat stuff can be handeled using Discord or whatever.

NA usually gets the QOL stuff

So I expect it within a week.

He means you can have three different set ups per keyblade and switch to them for maps as needed.

Right now we can have ONE setup per keyblade and we need to swap medals out every time.

With the update we can have THREE setups and can have different medals on each one per keyblade.

think League of Legends rune pages or skill book thing if you play that game.

OH. Well shit. We need that ASAP.

So what's the best medal in the game currently? For pure raw damage.

Thursday is typically when the big downloads occur and when new story/events start, right? And Friday is when the weekly deals change and new medals release.

So I would assume that these changes will hit tomorrow, unless they need a week to get it working between both the JP and NA releases.

Tinfoil hat SENA jewspiracy buffs, please note that logic was used to reach this comclusion.

This will hit tomorrow or Monday if they give us the QoL. They've been doing it with everything JP has been getting QoL wise.

So decent chance. I just want that upgrade material stacking to 99 thing.

I dont know but this medal seems extremly powerful

>130% guilt

Is that some event medal you can't get anymore?

Have you managed to find a better helper medal? I found this lovely Darkside heartless one that was guilted and everything. Overall it had like, a 7x multiplier or so.

More details, shamelessly stolen from the subreddit:

Here are a few things I gathered from the app update release notes.
UI related:
>Multiple upgrade medals will now only take up 1 inventory slot for up to 99 copies (hooray!)
>Can more easily search other party information incl detailed members without leaving current party
>Can preview alternate BGMs when viewing details for medals that come with them
>Visual indicator of how many pulls left for guaranteed premium (good if you lost track)
>Player info now includes Coliseum progress info
>Attack buff indicators now correctly show up before damage is dealt instead of after

Other goodies:

>Certain avatar parts will have a new "luck" parameter attached, not sure what this does yet.
>New party function setting lux farming time, unclear about this too.
>Save 3 loadouts per keyblade, must be at least +20 to unlock
>Home BGM now resumes instead of starting from beginning every time
>When dying or giving up on a quest, ability gauges are restored to whatever you had when you STARTED the quest (cuts down on S/L when AP is not a concern)
>KHUX JP twitter also mentioned daily quests being opened to all and new story update as well.

UPDATE: maintenance extended by 3 hours to 10am Japan time, more freebies incoming?

Well at least you mention the source unlike them.

>Visual indicator of how many pulls left for guaranteed premium (good if you lost track)

What does that mean?

Dont have BBC Mickey.

If i have an almost guilted Xigbar should i participate in this deal before it closes? I know he wont be as boosted as a Mickey would be because of Olympia. Should i wait for another epic medal carnival? Maybe the next will have xemnas with more chances to pull orgy members

there is a system in place where doing 10 epic pulls gives you a guaranteed premium medal as consolation for getting fucked 10 times in a row

now there will be an indicator that says "3 more epic medal assfucks until you get a consolation premium, thanks for 30k jews you fat fuck"

I'm excited but when are they gonna fix my GODDAMN EYEBROWS/EYES?

Ahh so my reward for getting 10 Abus is a premium medal.

From the first high score challenge, yeah.
>Multiple upgrade medals will now only take up 1 inventory slot for up to 99 copies
This is fantastic but will never come to NA because they'd lose out on the storage shekels.
>>Certain avatar parts will have a new "luck" parameter attached, not sure what this does yet.
This is cancer and will come to NA because they'll make all the good RNG tied to paid limited time avatar boards
>KHUX JP twitter also mentioned daily quests being opened to all and new story update as well
RIP America.
Wait for epic. Unless you're buying 7+ of these royal pulls it's not worth it.
>only 10 Abus in 10 pulls
I wish I was as lucky as you.

i've got 3600 jewels. should i do a 5 for 500 pull or save them all?

What's wrong with them?

Save them all.

But ... there's no black people in Kingdom Hearts.

eyebrow color is linked to eye color instead of hair color, it's stupid

The eyelids are fucked up too. Mine are white while the rest of my skin is black/brown.

That's simple, your just half Xehanort.

>you can store update medals
>can have loadouts for keyblades
Jesus fuck, I'd gladly accept half a day of being unable to playthe game from updates, and no compensation Jews for this

>JP update allows you to store upgrade medals in one slot, up to 99
What the fuck, I spent 300 jews within the last two weeks because i needed more storage due to upgrade material. give me a fucking refund

user just fill those slots up with more 99 stacks.

God, these heartless love taking Goofy's long, hard sword in their ass.

I have mickey and donald are they good?

If you like mulan...

My Musketeer Goofy melts large groups of Speed heartless.

Wh-what?

>quest 300
>final culmination of the Snow White story
>get to boss
>Objective: Defeat the target enemy within one turn
>4 life bars
>Oh shit this'll be tough
>knock the shit out of her down to about 3/4 of a bar after Marluxia
>just friend medal left
>Its Ill Yuffie, with 50% guilt
>Oh yeah this'll do it No problem.
>boss lives with just a tiny sliver of HP
>much cursing was had

I just beat that bitch and I'm caught up on the story. Someone in my part had a guilted BC Mickey and it took her down.

The part that kills it is that I didn't use the special of one of my medals cause I was trying to conserve bar. Had I used that, I would have one-turned her.

At one point I was thinking about getting a tattoo of a paopu fruit near my wrist.

For the record (and since I've seen people mention otherwise), Second Chance works with multi hits too. If it activates, it does so after ALL the hits you take, after every enemy is done hitting you, regardless of whether the hit that killed you was the first or the last one.
It doesn't activate for every hit in the combo (like DB does), but only once at the end.

How often do you get the 150 jewels from completing quests? Does it happen only on specific quests or every X quest?

Every five quests, and save those Jews, you'll need them come Epic Medal Week or when a cool Avatar board is out

Did you read any of the tutorials

Well for the moment I've been spending them on the Avatar boards that are always around so I can get cost upgrades. Its beginning to get hard to put my 6* medals on my blade.

I remember thinking I had to one-turn the witch in the Snow White event. I did it after some hardcore RNG resetting, only to find out it wasn't even an objective.

That's a good investment. Don't forget to save your avatar coins for cost and AP nodes before anything else (then HP, then items).

Daily reminder KH3 is already bad after being infected with the NuDisney trash known as Big Hero 6 and probably even worse with Frozen. The last great KH game will be 2.8. Do NOT buy Kingdom Hearts 3.

I love Frozen

snow white, sleeping beauty, and little mermaid are trash. the only good "old disney" princess is belle

kill yourself junior

kill urself wedge

kill yourself wedge

Frozen is bad. I havent watch it but looking at how autistic the fanbase is I can tell its garbage.

Kill yourself Wedge.

kill urself, actual wedge

If the quality of a film, show, book, music artist, or game could be determined based on their fanbase, tbey would all be shit. Using you in this example, the Disney Renaissance was garbage.

I want to fuck Wedge's traitorous pussy!

If only your worthless opinion mattered to anyone

kill urself junior

we frozen now

I want to bukkake wedge.

I want to cut off wedge's dick and shove it up junior's asshole then have domino shit into his mouth

If anybody has SP Xion can you screen cap her special move?

>jp gets a massive update
>Na gets shit

Cucked again. Every single time.

Japan doesn't care about us and the NA branch wants to jew us to death ;_;

What did I say, tinfoil hat-kun?

Anybody got a guilted sp Roxas? Can you tell me the damage it deals without buffs?

That reminds me.
Who runs the NA branch of SquareEnix and is he jewish?

We are not getting the updates retard. And if we do it will be VIP exclusive.

Not him but how do you know we're not getting the updates?

i agree with you that we're not going to get the update this thursday, maybe next week or a few weeks from now, but you really think things like ui changes and storage changes is going to be locked behind a paywall? it doesn't make sense to think that way

Jews.

I hate jews as much as /pol/ does but I do need actual proof we're not getting the update.

>strong anti-jew stance
>"retard"

Oh shit, it's cockinmouth-chan. I'm sorry I mistook you for tinfoil hat-kun, my bad.

Tell me, what are you going to bet this time before your claims are proven once again to be full of shit?

people would take you more seriously if you dropped the japanese honorific nicknames, weaboo coon

I am never wrong asshole. JP got the previews but we didnt. Only a retard would think we are getting those updates.

I assure you, if you're taking what other people say on Veeky Forums seriously, then your problem is something else completely.

Didn't we get the last set of UI updates and such shortly after Japan did?

I'll admit that sometimes it does seem like SENA is just... exploiting us, it's probably a bit of an exaggeration. I mean, we got the buffed sora and pals + Sephiroth medals, right?

Where are those Mickey and Brooms?

Yeah, you got me there, i'm just trying to have a bit of hope still, I've already been broken in half by the absurdly hard adamantite challenges, i don't need more of this bullshit.

so what you're saying is we should take that last post you made and disregard it as bullshit lmao

But you were wrong last week when you said I wouldn't rank below 1,000 in the high score event for longer than an hour without being a whale. Then you doubled down and bet my mom's sloppy vagina. And you lost again.

All I'm asking is, what else do you have to bet at this point? Aside from all those cocks you're storing in your cheeks like a chipmunk, I mean.