/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Medb's time to shine edition

Previous Thread fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XusuzM0u
twitter.com/RUTON/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Second for Nitoass

based Medb

Reminder to remove the swimsuit shit because it's blatant misinformation

Might as well just say "soon" to keep it safe.

Is badcat good now?

To add onto this, if Cu from his time struggles with it and probably would have been beaten by it were he not assisted, I think my point stands that at least a good number of servants would struggle with it in a one-on-one fight. Which is to say, not quite as easy as grinding XP hands.

xth for Achilles

XTH for BEST EMIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you spoil me on Apocrypha? I heard Semiramis and Amakusa kill everyone and Black Team gets cucked.

>Shitposters trying to start thread wars because they're STILL mad that people aren't seeing their shitposts
How pathetic.

Filters:
pastebin.com/XusuzM0u

Is this series ever going to get out of Shirou Namek?

>villains
>ever winning

Ended last month.

That Rin face tho. She wants the Emiya-kun so bad.

Pirates.

All of the Black team dies except for Astolfo

Siegfried suicides because Astolfo cried over his homunculus friend who he literally met like 5 minutes ago is going to die and so he gives this homunculus his heart

This homunculus becomes known as Sieg and has a generic romance plot with Jeanne

Atalanta and Achilles off one another after Atalanta goes crazy when Jeanne exorcises Jack

Karna basically allows Sieg to kill him

Sieg beats Amakusa

Mordred beats Semiramis and then fades away because her master dies from poison

Shakespeare dies when the hanging gardens crash

Jeanne and Sieg get a generic happily ever after literally copy pasted from the Avalon ending in Realta

Why 2 threads?

>Siegfried suicides because Astolfo cried over his homunculus friend who he literally met like 5 minutes ago is going to die and so he gives this homunculus his heart
This is the most retarded shit ever

The other one is made by a guy who defends the usage of the words SAlter and JAlter

>The Servants who immediately hit it off with Guda include:
>Hassan
>Hassan
>Hassan
>Blackbeard
>Medea

Why does Guda have an affinity for evil people?

>This is the most retarded shit ever

Literally seigi no mikata

He's a hero

I don't remember Kerry doing that.

That's more Hakuno's shtick.

>Nero loves her
>Tamamo tries to be the manipulative bitch but ends up loving her
>The heartless seigi no mikata comes to think of her as special to him
>Gilgamesh, King of Assholes quietly considers her his backup friend when Enkidu isn't around
>Robin Hood, a sneaky and honorless thief is a dick to but ultimately likes her
>Nursery Rhyme the embodiment of innocent yet horrifying childhood malice thinks of her as a friend and playmate
>Sakura/BB willingly becomes evil just to protect her
>But Gawain, the most chivalrous and heroic hero in the Moon Cell War, never really comes to like or even respect her

Yeah well he had an avalon handy

That's because Kerry was a failure of a seigi no mikata.

Not sure you'd see my post since it was right on the wire of pruning but the artist for this was named Koitonic.

Never read apoc. Can someone fill me in on why Jeanne wants Dragon-boy's dick?

>her

She is a dumb blond slut

For literally no reason. It's just because he's the main character.

He's cute and has dragon pheromones

sounds like a mary sue

So I've been reading the curry epic, and well Karna is cool and he really seems to be superior to Arjuna, but he was kinda of a dick to the Pandava's waifu. But overall he still seems like the best guy
He has Siegfried's pheromones in him, even Karna and Vlad wanted his dick

Literally because Shakespeare Gilles tells her that it's retarded that she can't bring herself to love anyone because of "Muh God" and then she just decides to love Sieg for no real reason other than forced romance.

The most retarded thing about all of Apocrypha is that Siegfried literally dies for no reason other than to spawn Higashide's OC donut steal

Not really. He/she just gets along well with evil people for some reason.

Shinji doesn't like them very much

Dragondick is just a meme, he's really a homuncules. She sees a lot of herself in him at times for some reason. She gave herself to god in life, she's never been allowed to be human.

Just imagine literally as much of a rehash of Fate route as you can get, and its this.

Except Joan never regretted her life, didn't regret her outcome either, she was resolved from the start knowing that it wouldn't work out but was still necessary and beautiful.

Ghost Gilles near the end of Apoc tells her that she lived out her duty and it worked, but she can go back to being human already, she can go back to being Joan the girl. So she does for some reason, despite not really regretting things.

I don't want to defend all of it but that much at least makes sense to me. She's kind of past the time when she needed to be Jeanne the saint and is given another chance to live.

It's like, even if you enjoyed the career you had all your life you can still retire and enjoy yourself more when you're free of it.

Sieg 2 coming through

If you believe the narration, Sieg is physiologically perfect by human standards. I'm not saying that's the reason, but I am saying it doesn't hurt.

>is given another chance to live

Wait, so she just stole that girl's body forever?

Yeah. You think that bitch is going back to France?

No. Jeanne's immortal soul breaks out of the Throne of Heroes to spend eternity with Sieg in fairyland. It took her a very long time to get there to be together with him, but she made it eventually.

That is far less romantic than Shirou working his entire life to reach Avalon

Elizabeth loves her too for saving her from the explosion.

Who's that edgelord?

fucking cookies drop reee

Bryn's beloveds should just be expanded to all male characters, being her beloved in GO is extremely arbitrary and it's only purpose is to create another useless trait, maker her NP even more niche and nothing else

She's Fate's John Cena, never loses no matter how much the odds are stacked against her.
She likes Ushi for some reason and her husband Altera

If they put Ushi there they should have put all female servants that were believed to be male, like what the fuck

>siegfried has only one passive
The guy really can't catch a break

Well, that's what happened. After Sieg had gone to fairyland with the Grail he sat on his scaly ass for some thousand years or more, waiting for Jeanne to come to him. Jeanne broke out of the Throne, and some thousand years or more later she would eventually arrive in fairyland to meet Sieg again. And for the rest of eternity Sieg has been balls deep in Jeanne's canonized vagina.

Of course there's more stuff leading up to this, stuff that explains why they would do this, but at the end of the line this is what happens. So, yeah. If you didn't like it in Realta Nua, you're not gonna like it here. If you did like it in Realta Nua, there's at the very least a very slim chance you might like it here. Most people seem to not like it.

So what's the requirement of entering the list? Looking like somebody from an Otome game? Because I see nothing in common between the servants in the list except for that.
He only exists to give dragon boy his heart
>inb4 we get 5 star Sieg who's just Siegfried but better in every way

>looking like someone from an Otome game
If Caeasar looks like someone from Otome game that might fit, but otherwise just seems random. If they do that I'm personally hanging someone at DW with Higashide's intestines

Who's more perfect, Hakuno or Karna?

Sieg has the potential to have really cool animations at least

Well, there's an Otome app called "Burn your fat with me!", but that'll just be scretching it. It's the only conection I can see. Also, I just realized that Siegfried can get fucked in more ways than just that one. We still haven't seen Sigurd, and then there's Hagen, a dude whose most notewrothy deed is killing poor Sumanai with arrows.

If Sigurd is good I'm fine with it, he deserves it. Sieg being a better Siegfried is what would infuriate me. Also I'm pretty sure in the fate version of the story Siegfried asked Hagen to stab him so people would not fight

But he was better than him by the end

Not as a character, not as a husbando. If he was better in power levels it's because of bullshit shounen power ups he didn't even earn

Everything is Astolfo's fault for making Sumanai give Sieg his heart.

That's what convinced me to use the filter. I just ignored the posts before. If they're that mad at being filtered then they're an attention whore who deserves it.

It's going to be awful when 5* Sieg has passive Armor of Fafnir that reduces 2000 damage because "Galvanism allows Sieg to use it in this work even though Siegfried's drain on Gudao was too high" or some stupid shit.

>trying to shit up the good thread
the one announcing his filters talking about attention whores. How ironic.

I'm hoping he is the apo event freebie if we have one

There is no need because I already have him

What CEs are good for useless moe hassan?

Three Great Heroes maybe?

His bond CE

>But Gawain, the most chivalrous and heroic hero in the Moon Cell War, never really comes to like or even respect her
That's not really true. He's brutally honest, but Gawain treats Hakunon fairly well in CCC.

Well, he does consider her something at least. It's not that much of dislike.

I'm gonna need this full picture

He has a bunch he hasn't posted yet

twitter.com/RUTON/

Is Tristan good ingame?

Altera doesn't have the Beloved trait. And I think you're getting Kriemhild and Brynhildr mixed up, since it was the former who married Altera/Atli/Attila/Etzel. Brynhildr was only married once, that being to Gunnar of the Gjukungs.

JETS is here.

4* David, ofcourse he is. Best 4* archer

Emiya's update will revolutionize the 4* archer game

>Inb4 Crit Damage Up
You heard it here first. His update will do Jack.

Honestly after Carmilla's upgrade I don't really expect anything particularly spectacular for him.

Yeah, me neither. It's sad since he was among my first 4* along with Marie - both who deserve better in the current Pool.

>shit NP
>shit stats
>shit skills
Is it even possible to fix him without a complete rework?

>the most popular male character in the series is the worst gold of his class
I'm not sure Emiya's salvageable even if they just straight up buffed him like they did with Waver. He's so fucked on a core level.

His stats are among the lines of the other two 4* Archers. Nothing to be proud of, but still decent enough to do Damage.
Here is how to fix his NP.
>Make it Arts, buff up Magecraft C- like Crossing Arcadia to 50% at max
or
>Buff NP and deal Medium damage to all enemies for three turns (Reality Marble)
or
>exchange ATK debuff with DEF debuff and boost Emiya's attack for three turns
There, now he is good at clearing waves and still pose a threat to higher levelled bosses.

How about
>Buff Magecraft to add an NP damage effect

Since this is the easiest and not the most taxing change that DW can do, this seems like a decent idea. I do doubt that Emiya would profit even from a 30% NP Buff at max, but it would make him at least better than fucking Tristan.

Isn't interlude upgraded UBW at NP5 still only on par with non-upgraded NP1 Phoebus Catastrophe? That's pretty pitiful.

UDW: Unlimited Dissapointment Works.

I do not have the exact numbers, but I can verify that you will barely manage to go over 100k with NP3 UBW, whereas NP1 Phobos Catastrophe easily succeeds that number with Crossing Arcadia. Also, all dem Stars, too.

>foot fetish central
This guy.

You can see where his passions lie

Medb thread?

Please stop, I'm trying to save quartz for characters I've liked for a lot longer, I don't want to roll for her on america day.

They're giving you 10 free tickets specifically to roll Medb

>Literally no one told him to read it himself to make his own opinion about the LN
The reddit is so strong here it hurts. And the same people complain about the quality of the threads. Do you really think threads filled with lazy redditors could be ever good? Neck yourselves spoofeeders you're the sole reason /fgog/ is so shit now.

>people ask something off-topic on /fgog/
>still manages to trigger at least one faggot per thread
I dont see you contribute to the quality of these generals, either.

>He's so fucked on a core level.
How appropriate for the character. I'd love for him to get a major overhaul though, I picked him back in the 4* campaign and he served me well for a long time.

Trying to get rid of CE cluster. Got a shitload of probably worthless golds.

+25% crit power
+25% star rate
4* guts CE
3 turn buff cards

These kind of things safe to burn?

>Only now realise that no event specific servant has ever returned to the gacha

Am I fucked waiting a year for お母さん or do you think they would bring them back in a seperate gacha near the end of the year like they did with the golden duo?