youtu.be/mJICrhJD4-M

3rd for Furry pride

Why doesn't crucible guy give me the exotic sword quest? My sword is at 285

nth for new louis vuittonarchy

Did you fully upgrade the sword?

there's one more upgrade node after you get it past 280

no mic heroic strikes, i got boosters

oh

Good luck with the farming. I hated that part.

Send an invite

TrialsYY

>Playing with these shit modifiers

Why?

Why can't they come up with something original for factions?

Always the vanguard armor from a previous DLC becomes the next set of armor for factions.

Why not. Invite.

Easier to reuse assets than it is to make new ones

sorry but after you showed us your dick last night I cant stand to be int he same place as you

sure, let us just finish this strike

But why? You like gay things

So did anyone ever find out the 'correct' way to use Three of Coins? I remember a bit after TTK came out Bungie said there was a way that no one had found yet.

whoops, wrong trip.

yiff in hell

Any boners bad enough dudes to run VOG CE then HMKF in a row? 1/6 for bean team raid enduro extreme

BECOME LEGEND

>raid

What are your wishes/things you want but know won't happen in ROI?

>ways to change the pattern on the armor not just the color

>ways to commit Hunter and Titan genocide

How were the eriene rolls this week?

bad
except an outlaw/unflinching with quickdraw for pvp

There's one with LitC and CC but its eh

not good

i want to do this on ps4 :(

Fuck it, why not.

whats wrong with that warlock

He's being charged an exorbitant amount of money for internet a kangaroo wouldn't even use.

I reset my modem and router, maybe that'll help, so I'll try some raid

He got scammed out of $54

IT HAS BEEN DONE MOTHERFUCKERS

>37 MINUTE SPEEDRUN
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
you guys let me avoid destiny for another week

only seven more until RoI

see you then

BRAVO MEME
R
A
V
O

M
E
M
E

Downloaded the Rise of Iron Game Informer issue in all its HD glory and made an Imgur album. Enjoy:

imgur.com/a/ESlaO

???

your group and mine finished at the same time, but mine started earlier. wala

TRY BRAVO TEAM NIGGA

>4 deaths

Is zippy on suicide watch

LFG nigga. We 5 manned Oryx.

ALPHA TEAM ABSOLUTELY BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
ZIPPY ON AUTISM ATTACK WATCH

OH SHIT

how many attempts?

GET FUCKED ALPHA TEAM AND XBONERS

try 35m shitter

Alpha team have yet to respond

1 nigga ONE

1 (one)
And as already stated, that one shitter was from LFG and died first Oryx rotation

>posting the wrong pic

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

nice job

>Donthydong = noobishhero1
>Enji-n3rd = thundertouch
>StuartRae92 < biasedbob
>SwoleMeatmonster < mustangcobragt95
>Tenoreos < irnoicc1
>Jack729 < whoever the 6th is
Is alpha team done?? How will they respond?

>Bravo teams 6th is finally revealed
>record with a lfger
wew

>now we have to deal with Bravo meme posting
is this what you wanted, /dg/?

>all this shit over a autistic speedrun for a old raid

LOL!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!

RIP ALPHA TEAM
KEKED BY BRAVO
ZIPPY CONFIRMED GAY

Yes

>implying you have even played with half of that lineup

I want Y2 babbies to go

>this damage control
nice try alpha KEK

name one member if bravo team

where is the video of the full speed run?

FUCK OFF VANDEEZEH

ABSOLUTELY .1-7AVAGE

Who cares? You guys still don't have any friends. And one of you is unemployable.

damage CONTROL

>falseflagging

ALPHA TEAM LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

huh

i guess niggers are aloud to play this game and they do a damn good job at it too

Fleetfire, Explosive Pyre, or Flameseeker? Seeker doesn't seem like it does jack shit but maybe I'm not using my hammers at a range where it makes a difference.

DELETE THIS

not even a good attempt to control damage

can zippy kill himself now? 72 virgins

Literally no one but yourselves care about your """""accomplishment"""""

Completing a year old raid quicker than normal doesn't equate to BTFOing anyone.

says the guy who got FUCKING BTFO
bravo team besto team

Thanks Guardian.

fleetfire. speed boost increases movement, equip speed, reload, etc. really nice.

>37 minutes
but you didn't even do the whole raid, you just did Warpriest on.

Full?

CHARLIE TEAM WHEN?

Alfalfa team BTFO

sorry, will invite if someone drops

LOL
HE REMOVED THE VOD TOO
BRAVO TEAM???

Proof?

>image.jpg
why do you have that on your phone?
>Mustang offered Bob $20 to do the run but he bitched out to play pokemon go
Thanks for the $20 Bob :^)

>prince has CP saved on his phone
RIP

>Mustang is so autistic for a speedrun he actually paid $20 for it
LOL NIGGA THIS ISNT EVEN A FOR FREE MEME ANYMORE, THIS IS EMBARASSING

I hope the new raid is actually interesting. Not just another set of bosses with a gimmick and either a maze, puzzle or jumping segment inbetween each boss.

I can't stand gimmick bosses. I'm forced to play with a bunch of retards and it takes them forever to understand even simple shit. I think we first did Kings Fall in like January this year and they all got Taken King on release day.
I don't think I can handle something like that again. I'll probably kill myself if the new raid follows the same format the other ones do.

Is this a meme?