BMW M2 a Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZCw7G4HhA

Where were you when a 2.0l 4 cylinder Mercedes pissed all over Veeky Forums's Ultimate Driving Machine?

Wow an AWD car with more power barely beats an RWD car on wet condition drag race no shit
The M2 rapes the CLA on the track by the way.

>drag race on a damp cold track where 4WD has a huge advantage
>only manages .01 win
lmao Mercucks on suicide watch

>3L 6 cyl with a tarbo
> 272kw

>2L 4cyl with a tarbo
> 280kw

is this some merk magic or did bmw fucked up on that engine?

Mistubishi squeezed 440hp out of a 2.0 i4

Mercedes ain't shit

Can't step on the m4s toes

BMW made a 1400hp 1.5 4cyl engine 30 years ago

maybe it means that BMW finally figured out that displacement is a good thing

gimped the M2's engine because you can't have it beating the M4

FQs are showroom tuner cars
They have a bunch of HKS shit bolted to them after they are registered so they don't have to pass emissions tests.

but it did beat the M4.

Honestly why not use a V8 or a larger displacement 6cy in the M4

The M2 wont beat an M4 in a head to head track battle
The M2 ran the Nurburgring 6 seconds slower than the M4
The M2 is aparently more fun to drive though

Totally reliable and daily drivable, right?

Lasted at least one race, I guess.

M4 has an S55 engine which revs to 7.5k
M2 has an N55 engine which revs to 7k. The M2-specific N55 has a a couple of components from the S55 to uprate it over the specs found in cars that use the N55 (M135i, M235i, etc). It weighs the same as the M4, has less power than the M4, but the chassis is so good that it's still a pretty close draw in a head-to-head vs the M4, that only cucks would buy an M4 purely because they seek the Top Trumps win.

It's in the margin of error around willow springs.

.2 of a second quicker.

> only cucks would buy an M4 purely because they seek the Top Trumps win.

Or they're too much of a poorfag for the M6

The M2 is also cheaper.

I think the M2 is the more natural successor to the M3 coupe, so it should keep the I6. I don't see why the M4 can't have a V8, though.

Muh emissions. It'd cuck even more yurops out of buying one.

A TT V8 would have less emissions.

You'd need a purely cucked engine like a 3.5L displacement with twin scroll and variable vane shit but you can pull it off.

They already have a TT V8 in the M5/M6, so that'd put the M4 into their territory.

>4,244 lbs

It's not to be the faster car, it's a pure GT cruiser with enough grunt to get out of it's own way.

They can cuck it just like they cucked the M2

But at that point, why even bother?

which is why I don't know why anyone today buys a BMW.

I'd get an F Type or something from AMG. The only really good car from BMW is the i8 and they didn't even get that all the way right since comfort mode doesn't charge the batteries

I drove both at the track and the amg was shit.

AWD Understeer?

It feels more like the older AMGs where they stuffed a lot of power into a chassis and handling was a after thought.

>both slower than the Focus RS

My prof has one and even she's considering getting rid of it for a 911 Turbo or something of the sorts

I was under the impression that the M6 is an excellent car. Based solely on reviews, I haven't driven one.

An M4 or an M6?

M6 with the V10, glorious machine but maintenance was annoying

>professor being able to afford an M6

It's easy when you're a plastic surgeon on the side

I think that made a blackhole when it started.

you sound like a gigantic faggot

>the one that sounds like a faggot

Could you elaborate how that post makes him sound like a faggot?

Haven't driven the M2, but I've driven the M235i. By far the M235i is the most fun car BMW is selling today. Period. The handling, the suspension, the steering, the transmission, the engine. Everything feels well tuned and you can get a feel for what's going on while driving the car (at least more than other BMWs).