Headrest Help

Does anyone know of any good aftermarket headrests that can fit a Honda Civic 2012?

I just bought this car and it's a good drive, but the headrest gives me awful neck pain (pic related, it's the same model)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pyle-PL71PHB-Headrest-TFT-LCD-Monitors/dp/B0015H7924/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1463268946&sr=8-3&keywords=car dvd headrest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just slouch more, you are driving a civic after all, nothing to be proud of.

Heat up the metal parts that stick into the back of the seat and bend them, or google 'aftermarket headrest 2012 civic'

Googling was the first thing I tried. It turned up plenty of complaints like mine, but no actual solutions.

Heat them up and bend them. Cut the metal parts off and reweld them at the angle that pleases you. Or just get new seats fuckwad. Or just take it off and ride with no rests.

Just recline the seat and pretend you're a ball turret gunner or some shit

Looks like the headrest is on the wrong way, have you tried taking it out and putting it back the other way?

this is a problem with almost all recent/new-generation honda seats. the headrests are significantly further forward than previous generations to prevent whiplash injuries. another issue, as far as ergonomics is concerned, is that the lumbar support on just about all of their seats is way too high.

if you find a solution, pls share. i've been looking for months and haven't found shit. carcomplaints dot com is full of boomers complaining about honda seats, though, in case you need some validation.

I wonder how many of these poor guys got shot in the asshole.

>sit up fairly straight in my car
>nice and comfy
>everyone of my car buddies finds it odd that I'm not laying back in the backseat

The fuck is with people?

kek'd thanks for that

posture.

Just image

>First day after training
>you are put on a bomber squad as a turret gunner
>you are on the bottom
>you can see the ground at all times
>suddenly enemy planes
>you never see them
>you hear a loud noise and metal just flying
>the wind is now extremely loud
>are you falling towards the ground?
>you feel the drop in your gut and as you notice you are no longer facing just the ground, but the horizon
>as you look out at the beautiful sunrise you notice the front half of your aircraft is falling in a blaze towards the ground
>you can't escape
>there is no point in yelling or crying
>you just close your eyes and you fall to your death
>you never even got to pull the trigger on the gun you train the last several months for

yeah dude people think it's gangster or something

do this, put them on backwards

amazon.com/Pyle-PL71PHB-Headrest-TFT-LCD-Monitors/dp/B0015H7924/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1463268946&sr=8-3&keywords=car dvd headrest

This fixes your problem, and your wife's son can watch Star Wars when you drive him around.

>someone broke into my 2012 honda civic and stole my headrests!

>he bought the worst year civic
Laughingwhores.jpg

>your B-17 got shot to shit, but can still fly back home
>landing gear is busted so you have to crash land
>you're trapped in the belly turret

It's okay, someone will just draw two giant cartoon wheels on the bottom to save you as you land.

>this kills you

I understand this

I'm rather surprised actually.