/mbgg/ - Mobage General #588

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/large-update-feature/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rin Gon is best girl.

Been rolling for a couple hours and got this CUTE on my tutorial gacha.

I actually prefer this card than the flower one so I think I'm going to stick with her and then save the 50 free starter gems.

Soon

>rerolling
>3*

Why even bother?

the dick wants what the dick wants

What was the update today in Shadowverse for?

she's cute but you can get her in a 10+1 anytime

Thing about 3*s is that before long you'll get them all while trying for 4*s. And then you can dress up the 4* version of her in that outfit.

Whereas with that account, desire sensor could keep giving you other girls instead in the sets that have Anko, so that you don't have a good card to play as her.

after playing the game for a month or two you'll already have every 3 star in the game
not really worth rerolling for tobehonestfam

Really? They are that common? I guess I'll get back to rerolling then.

I hope I'm not being memed

4* is the maximum rarity. If you're rerolling then go for the highest rarity or just dont reroll.

BGHS gacha in a nutshell
>collect lots of gems
>wait for guaranteed 4*
>roll
>collect 1 new 4* + tons of dupe crystals
>rinse and repeat

Do anons fap to their students

Only Sadone because she isn't human which makes it okay.

>that Hinata in the back
cute

>Not human
Are we playing the same game?

>its another Havencraft mirror match episode

Almost did that to last Yuri's card. Delicious exposed shoulder.

Have you seen her ears? The other students have ears so that makes it not okay.

Those are not her ears, they are irosu things.

>that "putting hair into a pony/pigtail with hairband in mouth and armpits fully exposed" pose

it does things to my happy region

Sexing robots is okay

This is a summer Mamuru.

Soon to be pregnant Mamuru.

But she's not a robot, she's perfectly human. If she was a robot you'd see a ton of robot jokes with her but there's zero.

I can see why shironeko and BGHS have no real pvp because colopl has no idea how to fucking balance their game.
>2 level 60 4*
>lv40 3*
>vs douglas
>he depletes all my stamina while he never dips under half
>i got 2 water bottles in 8 rounds
>he got 4

?????

thiccccc

Douglas is top tier for a reason.

>a ton of bullying

No. You don't bully Sadone.

I like the art style what game on the list is that?

Calling her not human or a robot is bullying

negev

Aside from Themis Decree, are there any effects that instakill that don't target?

Negev never

>douglas is a stamina type
>playing on clay (?)
>he has much perfects/good shots than you

Bottle is bullshit mechanic I'll give you that

Death Sentence kills two random enemies
Revelation might aswell be an instakill with that 8 damage nuke

clay?

i haven't had much issue with douglas since i stopped trying to hit his special move. bullying him with red serves depletes his stamina quickly.

>This is Mamuru. She makes dicks hard.

i mean grass senpai and more instead of much

was in the middle of a game

How exactly do you spike in tennis? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do when the indicator is drawn on the ground from an opponent's bad hit.

Death Sentence. Heretical Inquiry.

Non-target but do a certain amount of damage: Revelation - 8 damage, Demonic Storm - 3 damage, Foul Tempest - damage 1~3, Conflagration - 4 damage, Dragon Wings - 1 damage to all followers, Fire Chain - "x" damage x being spellboost amount as 1 damage randomly, Will of the Forest - "x" damage with x being amount of cards in hand to random enemies as 1 damage, Angelic Barrage - 1 damage to all enemy followers.

Also Winter's Caprice which is a non-target that transforms all followers and Homecoming that sends everything back to your hand.

Swipe forward to spike it. Ball has to still be high up in the air.

>mamuru has a youtube
neat

Swing when the indicator turns blue. You should be directly in the circle as well.

thanks ill try that out

Alternatively you can let it bounce once and then swipe forward when it's high in the air again after it hits the ground. It gives the opponent more time to react but it's easier to land.

The ball has indicators for other than serving? I've been mostly paying attention to the ground and the line. Do you know if hitting behind the line does anything?

>Dragon decks himself after pulling every mana advantage card he has
>Pulls a ivory dragon
>That draws him a emissary
>That draws him a satan
>That lowers my HP to 1 in a single spell and then wins the game

I seriously hope there's balance changes to remove satan from every single deck in the game soon, its getting really tiring seeing everyone play him as their "I win" card.

>Decks himself
I meant ran out of hand cards, my bad.

Same. It's a pretty retarded win condition for sure. Can't control against it because lol satan. Most midrange shit is meh because lol dread dragon and newtchan. I think satan on dragon is just retarded.

inb4 Satan is buffed, then made into a one time consumable item you can spend 1000 crystals on in the cash shop.

Is there a point to playing ranked matched after I reach A0?

Dragon in general gets pretty annoying to fight if they get early mana advantage. Throw in Satan and its like the people at Cygames didn't even test the game.

You're fine if you're playing something aggro like Sword because you can kill them early but I don't want to play one specific deck to counter retarded shit because the devs are unable to balance their own game.

Seems like every girl in bghs have a fan in mbgg.
Does anyone in mbgg think of Subaru as their number one girl?

Is there a point to playing ranked at all?

There's AA0 later and then AA3. There's no ranked rewards right now so its just to have a bigger e-dick and something to do.

e-penis points

In the last few strawpolls mbgg did I think she always ranked in the bottom 3
mightve been last place but I cant remember

A3 for that foil glass.

Well, the early ranks goes by fairly fast and you can get a good amount of coins from them. Up to about B2/B3 it's fairly easy to build long win streaks. Once you get into the As, progressing just takes so many more matches the rank up rewards feels not worth the trouble at all.

b-but I don't want to show my e-penis in public

Is the tennis guild full? Did we make a second one?

Satan focused Dragon as a deck is mainly a gimmick.

You most likely don't even realize you're playing a Dragon running Satan most of the time unless you actually have the Satan played against you, And the main downside of Satan is that if you miss the timing to play him, you effectively can't play him anymore. That means Dragon players will generally never play Satan in that game.

So logically speaking, the only times you see Satan are when the Dragon player gets the right opportunity to actually use him. If you only look at those games, it's easy to think that Satan is strong, but as someone who actually played the deck, it really is not. I'm sure if you could actually see opponents hands after they lose, you'd see alot of dead Satans.

>play ranked as haven
>opponent is a dragon
>he disconnects on turn 1

this keeps happening

The gacha in tennis is depressing the hell out of me. Rerolled for 3 days for kasumi so I can get a dupe kasumi after grinding half a day for 10 tickets. Don't even have a 4* item either. Maybe this semen slurping sport is not for me.

>Hear the dragon's roar!
>Disconnect

Any netdeck poverty sword? I got btfo 5 times in a row.

No, because all the doujin i can find are of Sadone and she is totally unsexy.

literally almost all of them

What do I do if vampy soon, but I also find Urias just as cute.

i wish that the second haven character is the little boy, whenever that happens

If you have Kasumi get a 3* server and technique unit, both those types have unique moves are broken so you should be able to beat most shitters using random 4*'s.

Its a bird

that's not very kawaii desu senpai

It's for the American players.

Its okay, he's going to remind everyone that bird is the word when he comes out.

>Its for the American players

I bet his taunt will be "AMERICA FUCK YEAH"

FUCK WARDS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

t. knight spammer

Time to play Haven

Lets go over the new Shadowverse leaders in case people missed the announcement.

We have birdman here for haven
Vampy here for blood
This forest ranger for forest

Forte for Dragon

Mordecai for Shadow

Erasmus for Rune

And Literally who for sword

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/large-update-feature/

>Bottom 3
Being boyish girl is suffering huh.

Prefer his non-evolution art.

They should have made Floral fencer the other lead instead of the card no one ever plays.

Floral fencer, Charlotte, Otohime, Tsubaki, there's a lot to pick from instead of the guy that never sees any use.

The only condition is that it has to be a guy.

Well the thing is they made all the alternative leaders the other gender. At least for the first set. Last I checked Floral, Charlotte, Otohime, and Tsubaki aren't men. Sage Commander would make sense though.

Think they wanted to switch genders for the portraits but that doesnt explain why haven is a fucking bird.

I wouldve loved a prism priest or divine armor for haven though

makes me wonder why they arent whoring granblue stuff, i think a caligostro lead for rune would be the easiest money sink they could pull

Sage commander or Frontguard general then, both are male and see some use. There's quickblader too.

They're not gold or higher. They don't have explicit names.

I upgraded two 3* racquets after reading this but upon observation they don't have unique skills whatsoever did I just get memed hard.

>get a 3* server and technique unit
>unit

congratulations
you played yourself

Frontguard general is gold though.

no unique name

Honestly, I was not expecting her swimsuit to be so hot. I can't tell what it is either, maybe the luau was just that good. But, I'm happy to get her but she's not someone I always want to draw.

I think we had someone ask about her one time recently but I don't remember if they stuck around.

Doesn't have an explicit name like Erasmus or Forte or Latham.

What if his name is Frontguard and he just happens to be a general?

then he simply wasn't chosen
get fucked frontguard