>it's an automatic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66kcZYTncMg
youtube.com/watch?v=euPiKKMsR8E
youtube.com/watch?v=N5aLENI02XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's great, that's partly why I bought it

Cool can I borrow it

Jesus-titty-fucking-christ.....stop being so god damned autistic.

On an executive car, okay. But not on a car you intend to have fun with.

It's alphonse the nigger

7 of 27.

>I use the same transmission as a granny who goes to the bingo on sundays

>executive car
Ehhhh

Plus they came in manuel

>I ride the bus and don't own a car

It's what Wikipedia classified them as. They look more like Infiniti's to me too

I use a manual

You know, like the bald manly men in the fast and furious?

MANUAL BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=66kcZYTncMg

Who cares? I thought it was about having fun with a manual. Also,
>Automatic muscle car
Why?

Oh neat, all the more reason to go full out VIP on it

I find going fast and getting up to speed quickly to be fun, plus the auto has the option to change your own gears so I win.

youtube.com/watch?v=euPiKKMsR8E

The fuck? Automatic is good. It lets you just sit there and do nothing. I bet you hate roller coasters too.

Ur still using the same technology as ur grandma lmao

cuck

And literally millions of other people who don't care about a random teen on Veeky Forums's auto board

>no proof or mention of both cars having similar gear ratios

thats nice kid, but next time try not to be a huge fucking cuck

automatic transmissions have always have lower gears to make up for the loss of power

And you use the same transmission retarded nigger children use

youtube.com/watch?v=N5aLENI02XQ

>I find going fast and getting up to speed quickly to be fun
The feeling is there no matter what transmission the car has. But for all of the other times you have to commute or drive through traffic, driving with a manual is a lot of fun

Wow, the whole point went over your head lmao, the point is auto is faster dumbass,

>you just sit there and do nothing
It is really good but not particularly fun. Video games are fun but movies are not "fun."

>the auto is faster
prove it

Does that mean that a retard nigger children knows more about driving than you?

Pretty embarassing desu sempai

Read the thread dumbass, I already did

It means manual is for poor fags like you who need to drive what poor nigger children drive

>I already did
sorry, cuck, that only proves transmissions with lower gears are faster

come on, try again cuck

>It means manual is for poor fags
And for all of Europe? And most people who drive sports cars and muscle cars? And hundreds of millions of people worldwide? Oh wait no, just one African kid.

>Dat proof proves nothing! Facts are racist! MY FEELINGS!!!
LMAO

You seem to forget the word europoor originates from europeans being poor, USA owns over half the wealth poor fag and those muscle cars you talk about are back when auto was slower, unlike current cars

>I need to validate my purchase by getting angry at the other option
Applies to everything really

>Dat proof proves nothing!

glad you get it, cuck

you se it was not that hard, feel free to try to prove autos are faster tho

also

>ameridebt
>calling anyone poor

top kek

Nobody says this, and if they did it's no way near the frequency manual drivers make anti-automatic comments.

You dont like my proof ok, here is another source of proof, google

i just googled

sequential manual transmissions are the lightests and fastest, obviously

anything else kid?

GTR: Automatic
Corvette: Manual
Any questions?

Whoops, forgot my picture, how embarassing

>sequential manual transmissions are the lightests and fastest
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

Radical SR8 LM: sequential manual
Viper ACR: manual

whats the matter Alphonse-senpai, I tought you knew ur shitposts

I don't know how often you browse Veeky Forums, but that's exactly what happens in most of these threads when autofags start them.

I truly truly wish there was a better place to talk about cars than this. Jalopnik is shit. Carthrottle is shit. Reddit is boring. Veeky Forums only has this asscancer now

>cold hard evidence contradicts my opinions, better google a sentence to try to prove my point
yawn

But I used the same source as So try again faggot

I don't understand these arguments at all. It's completely subjective what transmission you want to drive with. Most people who like cars pick manual. I thought it was that simple? I own both a lexus sc300 and an mr2 sw21. I'd give my left nut to convert them both to manual.

Stop fucking posting this, holy shit you fucking autist, how mad are you. La de fucking da it's a fast automatic car I DON'T CARE. If i ever find you i will END YOU. No more of this picture AGAIN

what the fuck

>My $150,000 nissan was 2 seconds faster than your $79,000 chevy on this random track
Who gives a fuck about this?

These threads exist for the sole reason of trolling and causing butthurt among car fedoras. That's it.

>Americans still can't do math

>chevy added 15,225 and still lost
>Nissan added $295
sayonara sides

nobody except autists on Veeky Forums

>6.2l v8
>7-speed manual
>50/50 weight distribution
>hp to torque ratio 1:1
Holy shit I never even gave it a thought before but I just creamed my pants right now

Really depressing...

Not that guy but... When my grandma drove there were no such things as automatics

Where I am, manuals are seen as the poor man's option. I learned to drive on my dad's stick, and he got it stick because he said it was more reliable, but mostly because the automatic was another grand or two, which he couldn't afford.

I think both transmissions have a place, but my grandma also drove an SLS, so I wouldn't be mad using my grandma's technology. Stupid argument, friend.

...seriously?

The Nismo isn't the base GT-R at all. Plus it's still STARTING almost 1.5x more expensive that the AS TESTED spec'd out Z06!

Dude I know it lost, and I'm honestly kinda more of a fan of the Nismo (that white/black/red gets me every time), but honestly, that's not the thing I'd pick the Z06 apart for.

On top of the meme'd out "it shuts itself down and overheats" which are actually serious faults, there's also the reliability issues...

Plus back to the issue of this thread, isn't the Nismo manual only but the Z06 a 7 speed manual? How does Veeky Forums handle that?

>any R35
>manual

Know-nothing retard.

jesus do you have any idea how cringey this was?

>buy a shitbox
>make a trip
>continually post said shitbox on Veeky Forums

>the slower car is substantially cheaper in it's own domestic market
Just when I thought my sides were about to return

You should probably lurk more.

>Claiming you can drive because you can steer

So you don't know the difference between a namefag and a tripfag. Got it.

I'm talking in reality, not Veeky Forums.

Of course Veeky Forums is going to have people flinging shit everywhere, but I never really see auto drivers paying out manual drivers in reality.

Is it just me or is this board turning into complete shit really fast?

For the longest time one could come here for legitimate practical advice. Now it's just the same shitty 3 memes and /pol/-tier humor.

Veeky Forums really is dying.

why don't you jump start it lol

>this mad

>It's the car you've been searching for
>right price and right condition
>ignore it, because you're so jaded by then

>trip

Holy newfag, batman!

This is actually pretty close, you had me until "had to fix my trans a few times " Iv done nothing and the car has 300k and feels brand new

I'm fucking retarded I meant to say the Nismo was auto only but the z06 cones in manual.

That's a fair point. What are the comparable prices outside the US?