Engine Bays

Post your engine bays, all vehicles welcome

R8

And here's where I'd put my engine... IF I HAD ONE!

>Transverse V8

why

because 'murrika

And this was in the waste-gate

Mine's pretty ugly.

>All this plastic
God I miss the old days.

Old pic is old.

Well

Good to be the boss

Alphonse you nigger

Still working on getting it looking nice and clean...

you need a fender air intake brozeph

Dat ain't a boss though. It's just a GT. Wrong color car and wrong valve cover color, with no Boss plaque on the manifold.

if thats a KA24de check that damn knock sensor they are a pain in the dick to replace with the intake on mine was going and i changed it since the plastic was splitting.

>Airaid
you might trigger some Britbongs

why not just take some of the plastic off?

Neat!

What is?

It's a DT466 turbo diesel that we're ripping out of this international 1460. It's massive, and a pain in the ass to get out. All the rotor gears and belts are in the way, and the starter is a bitch and a half to get out, but it had to come out to get the engine free of the trans.

Detroit... weak shit
>Cummins Master Race

We have a Detroit diesel gmc brigadier that hauls ass and is great on fuel, but this dt466 in the combine is a shitter. This is the second engine in it. First one broke a connecting rod during harvest so we had to switch to a pull type. This one was overheated due to the heater valve leaking and one of the operators opening the valve for some reason in the middle of August. It dumped the coolant, blew the head gasket, warped the head and actually caught fire a little. So we're rebuilding it for this season.

But yeah, Cummins is bae. We have an 84 w150 with the 5.9 that pasted a cow 10 years back. Threw a battery in it, a new fan and rad, and it fired right up. Too bad about the whole frame being bent to shit.

>pic related: the brigadier
>tfw the Sierra I'm driving has a 3 inch lift
>tfw the brigadier fucking towers over me

It looks even worse without the plastic though.

110 cubic inches of fury.

are you going to convert the 5.0 to MAF?

rip rod bearings

I'm converting to carb'd, that's my current project.

Northstar master race reporting in

Because some GM dickweeds thought it was a good idea to make this FWD

Do you fags even NEO

I've cleaned it up more since this photo. Put loom on all my wires, painted the intake, etc.

It could use a cleaning...

What car is this?

It's something...

Straight sex

Currently not in this good of a state, I'm prepping to repaint the valve cover. Also going to relocate the battery to a spot just under the bumper, Placing a steal shelf for it and most likely either switching to a rad+overflow to move it out of the way as well.

and put the damn timing cover back on

wow man they used your engine bay photo for all the press releases too

mah, im just lazy to take a photo so I just google it.. Mine is nx200t, a black one though.

dude did you steal my car?

FWD V8?

gm makes a ton of them. Caddy's mostly in the 90s but there are others.
Gxp grandprix gxp bonneville ss impala ss montecarlo aurora's with a 4.0 buick lucerne

3.5l v6 08 charger

FF Allegiance

Kek
Have you ever been to NV with it?

keep it clean