/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 4th:
1578 – Battle of Al Kasr al Kebir: The Moroccans defeat the Portuguese. King Sebastian of Portugal is killed in the battle, leaving his elderly uncle, Cardinal Henry, as his heir. This initiates a succession crisis in Portugal.
1914 – In response to the German invasion of Belgium, Belgium and the United Kingdom declare war on Germany. The United States declares its neutrality.
1944 – The Holocaust: A tip from a Dutch informer leads the Gestapo to a sealed-off area in an Amsterdam warehouse, where they find and arrest Jewish diarist Anne Frank, her family, and six million others.
>News
CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Incoming SEVERE steam group butthurt.

This is ridiculous

/gsg/ is gr

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I declare, no memes allowed in this thread

t. Cobra

How do I become a GP before the 90s?

Will reapers due be good?

looks pretty barebones

prestige

Get a better military and a better industry.
More prestige too.

>1888
>33
>33
>38.0%
>researching Steel Steamers
>encouraging more than 4.0% intellectuals
What the FUCK are you doing lad?

Your liquor production is good enough but you need more

Thank you based Cobra, you're truly the savior of this thread!

>get sphered
>situation improves
I'll take "Things that have literally never happened" for 400, Alex.

Every time I get more prestige it is taken away.

I just now became reactionary so that's why my industry is at 33.

I'm researching steel steamers for colonial points.

I have encouraged >4% intellectuals because I was distracted by a war and didn't fix it before taking the screenshot.

>tfw flashman audiobooks

>getting sphered doesn't give you access to otherwise hard to get goods that railroads require
you are literally retarded

don't fight wars you can't win if you need to keep prestige

Brazil has shitty natural resources for industry. So grabbing some from France is a benefit

Liquor!? I barely knew 'er! xDxD

shh let him keep complaining about vanilla mechanics

Lately they have all been wars declared on me. I think the recent communist and reactionary revolutions were what really cut it down.

>implying it isn't true advice

Colonial points are useless for you, colonies are almost always useless for you anyway

Never had a problem with railroads tb h

Naval bases and wool on the other hand

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I may sperg out if you download this
° Talex and his Grandi Youth may harass you if you download this

Remember that the R&I reports all posts made by or about unHPM and is prone to delete entire discussions on it because he's a petty cunt, so if you want to report bugs or suggest something, contact the mod maker at Steam or Discord

Except it isn't since he changed the RGOs. Steel is now the most profitable good.

you can try encouraging craftsmen and subsidizing factories instead

No, it's luxury stuff that's the most profitable. Making shit for capitalists.

no

Legacy of Slovenia has the honour of officially being the worst mod. The culture map mode says it all really, and also it crashes whenever I mouse over POPs' culture or religion.

>Steel is now the most profitable good
if you're playing the two month old 0.3.5 then yes it is

Now from my experience.

I need to contact the mod maker with a bug report, can you post the discord link?

>playing steamgroup mods
Every single one is nothing but shitty memes

They are profitable but you can't put one in every state like you can a liquor factory.

>play meme mod
>get well thought out comprehensive gameplay experience that leaves all parties satisfied with the transaction that has taken place

It's in the unHPM pastebin lad

That's what convinced me a lot of the retards who join these groups are literally underaged

It's an honour to meet you, mr holmes.

All me, folks!

As long as you have access to the resources and there's demand, you can.
Liquor is overproduced too and turns the shittiest profits even at high factory levels, literally a waste of craftsmen.

really makes you think huh

where is the benis?

>there's demand
That's the catch, demand for these goods can reach like 600 at most. Very easily overproduced if you let the profits get to your head.

That's been my experience with Divergences.

um. .uh, sauce?

They can, especially late game as the AI has way more capitalists now.

>Liquor is overproduced too and turns the shittiest profits even at high factory levels, literally a waste of craftsmen
t. R&I

build lick her factories xDxD

>especially late game as the AI has way more capitalists now
Whether or not the AI is smart enough to build factories that will give these capitalists enough money to buy these goods is another question.

Liquor??!!!!! I don't even know her yet!

as nomad does vassal opinion even matter vs clan sentiment?

Isn't Wine also Liquor

not really

sup reddit

Liquor!?? I don't even have her number!!!!!!

>have fruit
Build wine

>have grain
Build liquor

That's how you hit 40k industry score

sup Veeky Forums

>have coal
big military benis in angus :-DD

Anyone that posts any of the following words or phrases is a memer you should ignore:
R&I
Alex Grandi
Alexmod
Grandimod
Grandi youth
HPMIDF
Steelmod
Waggle
Any of the mememods in the steamgroup mod post
Cobra

The following words or phrases are suspect:
liquor
bureaucrats
reddit
railroading

What if you put grain and fruit into the same recipe

talex

>The following words or phrases are suspect:
>bureaucrats
what

Liquor?!? It's only our first date!!!!!

so we should ignore you?

Don't forget:
lad
janny
t.
kojack and other shitty /gsg/ """"figures""""
infopic
uninstall.exe
xDxD

>not been in /gsg/ since hoi4 launch
>decide to have a look at the state of the place
>somehow it's worse

Build both liquor and wine because you hit the jackpot

/shitstorm

American time these days is like /b/, come back euro time.

huh...really makes ya think

>t.
There goes literally every single poster

Everything is literally the same. US time gsg is still shit and filled with shitposts while EU time gsg is filled with less shitpost and more gameplay.

t. quality /gsg/ contributor

Liquor?!? I don't even know her last name!!!

>There goes literally every single poster
>There
>T
Post discarded

Why does Korea+Inner Manchuria look so comfy?

What about PRC time

Needs all of Manchuria to look good

It doesn't

Does not exist.

are you the avatarfagging chink?

Explain.
Then it's lopsided, you need to blob more to even things out at that point.

That's right now, it's high noon summer vacation here.

No he is not.

Post games

Chinks probably post on a chinese only /gsg/ knockoff.

u post

Do not wake up the baby

>Fascist Republic

???

:^)

did he dieded

What the fuck is this? Live scenes from Christopher Columbus's lansings in South America?

wtf
in eu4, a vassal of mine just sold/transferred 2 provinces to another non-allied country
i gave them those provinces just a few years ago
why is this allowed

mp balance