How far is your commute?

If you were to get a new job that is double the distance of current, would you still be happy with your MPG? Let's say pay is better, but not significant.

Cause I'm in a situation where I might go from a 15-20 minute commute to an hour - hour and a half commute and my shit gets 15 MPG.

>50 mile commute
My shit gets about 24 at 55mph with no wind.
And like 9-10 against wind at 80

I'm willing to put up with a lot of shit at my job if it means I only drive 10-15 minutes to get there/home. Longer commutes (I've done them) make me an angry asshole.

8 mile commute and I get 30mph in the city so not bad

>commute

I make plenty of money and drive a 911 to work. I'd fucking LOVE a longer commute provided that extra length wasn't gridlock.

just got out of my 160 mile round trip commute. now im down to 60 miles per day. well worth the move to a slightly more expensive area. used to take me 3 hours each way with traffic

Oh yeah, current commute is 13 miles, and takes about 16 minutes.

>1 hour in morning with no traffic to drive 60 miles
>2 1/2-3 1/2 hours to drive 60 miles home in the afternoon rush-hour traffic

2 1/2 years of this shit. Its a soul crushing experience. Currently building the back of my truck into a stealthcamper so i can just live in my truck.

15 miles. 20 minutes.

Yes, I get 38 mpg in my Fiesta.

I know that feel brother. 75km commute. 1 hour in the morning with no traffic and 2 hours on the way back unless I take a toll road and speed the whole way, then I can get 1:15.

My commute's about 40 minutes and I get 31 mpg, so it's pretty good.

70 mile commute round trip, 38-9 minutes, and I average 34 mpg. Traffic is almost never bad. I wouldn't take a job that doubled my commute unless they paid me well enough to move closer.

>Cause I'm in a situation where I might go from a 15-20 minute commute to an hour - hour and a half commute and my shit gets 15 MPG.
You will hate yourself. You will go from losing 40 minutes a day to 180 minutes a day. Everything you used to do in the afternoon and evening, you can kiss it goodbye.

407?

Currently 7 miles each way, give or take fractions of a mile. Currently get about 30-35 mpg (initial, not US) and I accelerate hard. I try not to break the speed limits though.

If I got a job in London(30 miles each way) I probably won't bother driving because fuck driving in that shit. I've done it before late at night and that was bad enough.

Yes. $20 one way. Fuck Mike Harris for selling it and fuck the new lesbian premier for selling Hydro One.

45 minutes by freeway would be my limit. I would move at that point.

i live about 250m from work, so i rip a skid out my driveway, down the road and into my work place and back
i get something like 50L/100km

I've been pissed off I haven't gotten raise in 10 years, but I do have a 1.2 mile commute each way. I usually walk when it's nice out.

30 miles each way, 30+mpg, 50-80mph
if you need to drive far away, many places will offer driving compensation to good employees

16 miles one way, takes 40-50 minutes.
16 mpg lel

I live three blocks away from my job, my commute is usually one minute.