Stang or Z?

Financing Mazda 3 and about to hit the year mark soon. I want to trade it in for something faster and most importantly fun. Decided it has to be either a 370z base or a 2015-16 mustang gt. I'm leaning more toward the stang even thought the mileage and handling won't be as good as the Z's. But at the same time the Z is better rounded and is cheaper. I'm planing to get either car off an official dealer brand new

What do you guys think? I need good opinions on these cars, pros/cons and overall built quality(if anyone here has had any of these cars)

Please no stale mustang jokes

Ford a shit too

live with your mazda until it's paid off faggot.

Atleast they're better than gm.

>base 370z

it doesn't even have a LSD. WTF are you thinking user?

The Mustang isn't any better.

Buy a Boss 302 if you have any testosterone.

Yea, except they aren't.

kek, let it begin

>cherry picking lap times

assmad GM fangirl is assmad kek

>this anally ravaged
GM BTFO!!!!

GT350>Nismo 370>Mustang GT>norma 370z

this is a fact

Boss 302 was my first choice, but they're harder to come across. It'sone of the best mustangs ever made. Even if they lack torque

And so what if it lacks LSD? Base 370z is lighter and I can easily improve upon it down the road. But a 5.0 easily has better exhaust tone and can be way more fun in drag races

>gt350
>entire month's worth income

>nissan fangirls got triggered by the corvette being faster once again

Oh my. Whelp, I guess it must being really bad not being 'Murican and loving 'Murican things.

>really bad
Just like GM's "engineering".

GM is dickshit garbage faggot
Nissan easily wins that pathetic comparison

>paying 50% more for two seconds

OP here, the replies are not helping much. I'm trying to get a monthly payment of $400-550 here, so the budget is clear.

I've already test driven a 2016 Z, then handling is amazing, but I feel it lacks acceleration and overall power. I've test to test drive a 2015 5.0

>save 1/10 of ur income for 10 months
>profit

>muh price!!

this expression indicates an amerifat's confussion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, ameribetics mumble "b-but it's cheaper". This is usually followed by ad hominems attacks and straw grasping due to being uncapable of shooting the other person on the internet.

yeah, faster to overheat or explode maybe, kek

>meme hivemind

nice

ITT: nissan cucks get anal bothered and derail another thread

Please keep posting, it's fairly entertaining.

>damage control
gm btfo yet again

lel this cuck is mad as fuck

corvette a shit

deal with it

cuck

Lol, are you weaboos actually crying now? What a shame.

Seriously I expected at least a fraction of these replies to be useful info on the two cars, but it's just nissan/GM fucktards going at it

lol mad as fuck and projecting his own tantrum

we should make another championship sticky so i can spam it and make people butthurt

this time with the camaro tho

>they just can't stop crying

Lol. Please, continue.

>please continue
It can't. The Z06 didn't work. ;^)

>GM literally can't finish a lap the nurburgring

top kek

kek

5 star post nigger

Mustang GT>370z
It's literally better in every way.

Nobody is butt hurt about that. Honestly the only thing I'm even mildly upset at is the degrading quality of Veeky Forums because of faggots like you. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than shitpost? Is your life this empty and light?

Awww. Did somebody trigger you weaboos?

Go to reddit if you can't handle shit posting, Bitch boy

>still projecting your anger onto others
top kek

> light

yes, i am not american :v)

The Z is really fat for a two-seat sports car - it doesn't handle particularly well.

If you go the Mustang route you're going to want to get the Performance Pack for the LSD, upgraded brakes and cooling, etc. The GT w/performance pack is a bit pricy, so the Ecoboost might be better at your budget. Ecoboost w/performance pack is only $28k IIRC.

the gt does have back seats, more hp/tq and better looks. But care to elaborate some more? I'm still undecided, idk if the stang would stand the test of time as well as the 370z. Course i would not daily either, but if I did what would be the better choice?

top kek

GM BTFO!!!!

how will they ever recover?

Mustangs got a pretty great aftermarket if anything on it bugs you performance wise. Been really happy with my mods so far. Drive both and see what's going to be the best to live with. Fords incentives were just too good for me to pass on at the time, 0 percent financing and all.

Seethats all you need to know OP

there is nothing more

>still cherry picking
Kill yourself nigger.

Are there any mods on this fucking board? I'm tired of seeing a few people ruin every single thread here.

>gm fangirls resort to ad hominems exactly as i predicted
top kek. GM BTFO!!!!

> no no don't compare lap times done on the same day by the same driver, it's unfair!
Stay btfo

>MOOOOOOOODS!!! DELETE THEIR POSTS!!! THEY HURT MY FEELINGS!!!

jesus, you haven't even owned the car for a year and it already looks tacky as fuck.

Yes you bring up good points, what concerns me is the built quality of the new 5.0 as opposed to the 370z, which has been around for a while now. I don't know if the stang will last the year without something major breaking. And no, I would not molest the car every weekend

I would go for the 5.0, CJ intake manifold, biggest CAI, full exhaust, tune and you are making over 400whp N/A ez

>And so what if it lacks LSD?
Buy a civic.

But really, if you want something lighter, why not buy a nice C6 corvette? It's reliable, good at handling, and powerful.

Actually from the looks of it the only thing he did was put wheels on it maybe a hood.

what do you expect to happen when you want to unironically praise GM cars and only see replies from other people praising GM cars

go to a boomer forum

Those calipers look like they were painted and the platidipped 5.0 looks even worse.

I just looked up the specs and price for a c6 corvette base. You might have just given me a great third option. Thank you good sir

Ford "quality" versus Nipponese katana steel.

Mustang has useless back seats for storing shit, Z has terrible storage space in general. You could probably fit 3 manlets in the back of the Mustang, but only 1 in the boot of the Z.

Mustang for racing at the lights. The Z can't hope to compete there unless you want to twin turbo it.

What's with all the GTR Bench racing fan base? If I was planing to buy a car and I had the money I'll get a zo6 becouse its 45k cheaper than the GTR and better looking. Who cares if it breaks you have warranty for 5 years

The GT-R fanbase is full of busriders.

With that said, I wouldn't buy something with a reputation for being an exploding piece of shit either. I would rather import something like a low mileage R33 and dump the difference into making it faster.

Newfag.

I'd say get the Mustang. The new generation are apparently the best ones yet, and if you're in America, they can be real cheap for maintenance and modding. There's already a good aftermarket for them, and if you want to sell it in a few years, it'll probably hold value pretty well because it's a god damn Mustang. The Z might be cool, but it is a platform that's at the point where they need to do some kind of improvement on it to make it more competitive. The Z isn't as desirable in the used market as the Mustang, but it'll probably be more modding-friendly just because it's a Z. I don't think you could really go wrong with either, just test drive both and keep researching for stuff that's important to you in a car.

>dat 5.0 American V8 tho

Chad gave them complex

Fucking baltimore ford dealer has performance package brand new 5.0s going for 29k. It's what I'm getting.
Fucking cheaper than my employee discount.

If you plan on modifying the cars, get the stang. 370z is mostly maxed out at the factory and FI blows it up.

Z06 issues are largely overblown and can be fixed with cat back exhaust and spare sheet metal for a heatshield if you do have problems