Tharja a shit, A SHIT!

Azura a shit

I see that non new ip you fucker

>5 replies
>4 posters
You're the only dupe IP right now

I don't think so buddy

Post those NA castles.

Only about 200 BP to go! I need your BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

fire emblem

Just let it die user, end the general for good.

no

I like Hana

Reminder that #FE was a colossal failure in both JP and NA. Reminder it had a more shoddy localization than Fates. Reminder this idol shit will forever be a stain on our beloved franchise.

I wonder how many people will commit suicide if a sequel is announced.

>Reminder it had a more shoddy localization than Fates

What the fuck have you even played it?

No of course not.

Just because the team wants to make a sequel doesn't mean Nintendo will give them the funding for it.

Time for a kickstarter

Should I make Charlotte a Berserker when she learns Sol and Ophelia a Witch once she gets Vengeance?

>envelopes
>bikinis replaced with nigger clothes
>censoring a wedding dress
>censoring basic human anatomy
>removing the stylized Japanese text during music videos
>not releasing certain DLC
Fuck off, it's shit.

>censoring a wedding dress
thanks for reminding me
this is fucking stupid

>implying any of that is worse than changing entire conversations or undertones and typos

Cousin~ cousin~

Fire Emblem

Path of radiance

But that's exactly why I'm implying. #FE is a game all about fanservice, and NoA/Atlus fucking gutted that aspect out. It's just a bunch of dumb quirky nonsense with potato faces if you get rid of all the sex appeal.

Wrong general, faggot.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58241566

Camilla

Shit~ shit~

>>>/tmsg/

For Nohr

Who cares, we're dead as fuck anyway. Would you rather talk about Fate or Pokémon instead?

For Hoshido

Nigga so angry.

I say we talk about Pokemon

Shut your god damn fucking face

Chill my dude, and post about Fire Emblem.

BIG DAUGHTER

Perfection desu senpai.

How can other waifus even compete?

I love Severa and I couldn't care less if you feel the same way or not

Catria is best peg knight

also
>tfw /v/ actually thinks Ed>Zihark

>that gestapo Leo
d-dominant

That's as funny as you thinking Catria is better than Palla or the Wing Spear, er I mean Shiida.

Isn't Crimea now Putin's kingdom /feg/ ?

Yes

Where is Gregor from ? What's the equivallent of Russia in FE ?

when is this little whore going to get some skill?

never

Never. Did you promote her early?

never. she is permanently locked to using Fire tome cause her accuracy is too bad with everything else and the better tomes go to Camilla

when Malicia gets some

>First Male Pegasus knight
He's shit
>First female Fighter
She's shit.
It's like they are trying to tell us something.
Staves can't miss with skill so it doesn't matter.

Regna Ferox?

>gregor is sellsword, not sword sell!

>Ed, Edd and Eddy is a better unit than a sub-human fucker according to /v/
Isn't he though? Zihark and Eddy both have availability issues in the Downs Brigade and Zihark doesn't get wrath or his own sword.

You needed to beat up Ryoma for trying to use her as a bargaining chip.

I'd rather spend exp on Nolan/Jill/Aran and he has Adept and Earth affinity so he dodges everything

>Zihark and Nolan support
>both with earth affinities
Oh. I'm wrong. Guess I'd better re-think not using Zihark in favour of Eddy's wrath and Caladbolg.

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

Dead thread. Post waifu

Well...if you insist

Fine

Me and my happy family!

Good night /feg/

Please Chef hat me or glasses. I want to Megane Emblem.

She has better skill growth as a Troubador, if she didn't get some skill there than it will be harder as a Strategist. Though she will mostly always use the fire tome. Atleast she has Luc to help her with her hits.

Forgot image. I really need sleep.

Go to bed, you fuck.

Sleep doesn't come easy to me. I'd have to find a place where I can sleep.

Hey lads. Anyone with an EU castle and Shura with Astra , Death Blow ?

Building too many Str/Mag statues seem a bit redundant since Str caps are usually pretty good in this game already, plus forges. How about building some Lck statues for increased Avo and Crit Evade? I got all the Skl statues and most of the Spd ones already.

Shura a shit.

Peri with , Galeforce , Strengthtaker , Heavy Blade , Lancefaire , 5th skill.
What should i put there ?

I know , i still need him for his statue, and he actually has good skill cap

I want to put a ring on Severa, make her a princess, and give her a happy fairy tale marriage.

Was about to screenshot my castle's address until I realized you need it for EU. Sorry Yuropbro.

I don't really like the -Taker skills because they feel too much like cheating to me. This set here works fine for me.

Wish I could help, sorry. Why did they even separate the servers?

>strength taker and heavy blade
For the fifth, Lifetaker.

Oh neet, I have a similar skill set. Instead of Galeforce, she has Replicate.

>5th slot replicate on the set the guy posted
>Peri attacks 4 times
>in one turn she almost fills the strengthtaker.
>in just one turn peri is over 60 strength
ouch

Replicate is one hell of a drug.

Thread's dead, describe to me your Fire Emblem dream game.
It's a Musou for me.

An FE game that will have H scenes for private room and H mini games for it hopefully having to do with bondage. Also being able to have as many women as you like in your private quarters. Big , well worked story with a minimum on the cliches. An improvement on the online features and make battles between castles actually interactive on both sides. Also bring back Lyn. I would be happy with all that.

Luckily this thread's too dead for anyone to laugh at me!

lolfakeabs

>Rinka
Ha good choice.

Can you use FEFTwiddler to change your MU's hairstyle? Even if it's like a body type exclusive hairstyle? Is there like a code guide for this thing since I'm fairy sure it messes with the hex codes.

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

>think Scarlet looks cute
>I can't fug her
welp

Stahl is cute~ I want to hold his hand and praise him~

Rate my Benny.

Pretty blessed considering you gave him at least one stat booster Dragon Herb.

Rewrite #FE to make it good.