Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Archers: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112622.23324555.1123314d51617a8a95.1595b5
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=570
repl.it/CjX7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fwee

2nd for pizza

Thanks for saving us from page 10 whoever made the thread

First for pelt 3 in ET is a wasted party slot.

Which build should I use?

Archer 1 > Quarrel 3 > Rogue > Schwarzeneggar 2
or
Archer 2 > Quarrel 3 > Schwarzeneggar 2

>QS3/SR2
Why?

Because I want to go QS3 and I don't know what else to use with it, and I don't trust tosbase to find a good QS3 build

Can't say anything for the rest, but Archer2 is standard for all archer builds.

Archer 2. Just consider how useful the +25% crit rate attribute on swift step with 100% uptime will be vs what Rogue1 has to offer in the long run. The crit rate boost will serve you well all the way until endgame and moreso when the level cap increases to 380 when rank 8 is released.

QS3 is dead.
I'd only roll one if the auto attributes they are adding for falconer c3 are based on attack speed.
A2/QS3/Fwee3 might be cool if it works that way.

t. never did et before

A1>QS3>Wugu2>Musket/Cannon

Your build is fine. You'll fall behind other archers in late game until you manage to get a didel (if ever) and it makes for a great silver farmer in the 130 dungeon. SR3 looks incredibly promising as well. Just make sure to go full str.

Just started playing, decided to make a Monk

Any commentary on the class?

Highlander bros, I'm rolling this character purely for PVE, probably mostly mercenary runs and guild event. How do I distribute my highlander points?

I was looking at this:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112622.23324555.1123314d51617a8a95.1595b5

But I'm not positive on how much Cartar Stroke is appropriate since it takes so long to charge even with the kToS buffs.

Fuck off don't use my pic to missinfo people into taking Pelt3's. Pelt3 is a waste of a party slot period.

t. never did et before

Just don't.
I don't have anything against Monk but a lot of people do. Don't roll that as your first class lest you end up rerolling or quitting the game without even understanding why Monk gets so much hate.

Not only Peltasta isn't needed but not even Chrono is required for 1-5F

Cats sounding like a used cars salesman

I'm not sure I understand, do people think monks are worthless or cheesy or something?

But if you really want to get serious about getting past F5, it'd be in your best interest to switch out one healer for a chrono3.

Generally consisdered worthless, same with Paladin but Monk has more of a negative stigma.

I already have a Chrono3 in party
The Priest3ChapPD is going to stay and the FF too,158/165 on 6F

What is the REAL ingame /tosg/ chat?

Because I'm pretty sure isn't the one with emogarden and shitvine

>tfw want to be a kawaii musketeer but the only valuable item i have is a manamana and i won't be able to use it

there is a very slim chance that qs3 into hakkapelle might work, taking advantage of 1h sword offhand properties
however, there is not enough info yet and all potential builds cannot seem to be able to fit mounted skills + melee with other archer ranks

>the ip nubmer is still same
>but post speed is 1/5 of what it used to be
explain

pelt3 is useful for going past 5f, if the filthy casuals want to argue about pelt being useless let them fight over their 5f cubes

people got tired of patting themselves on the shoulder and mentioning their friends constantly.

Why would you assume Valhalla is the real /tosg/ chat?

are musketeer and cannon skills considered missile attacks? and will it miss on shield charge?

Think the last thread died so i'll repost my question. "I Have C2 and going Spr/Con 2:1 and was wondering where I should go from here?"

Yes and yes. You can see skill types on tos.neet.tv. They're missile + pierce for the most part.

i think you should drink the c2 first

>rance asking advice for yet another swordsman
how many alts does one man need? is this the templar?

thanks mate, is it 100% evasion though?

t.swordy that wants an ET group.

t. ignorant memester who doesnt read ET guides past 10f

why is Rim blow 1 word away from being two different sexual acts?

Lemon and apple is BGEST

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=570
>Also, honorary titles obtained through this event will be exclusive to champions of 5v5, as those are the battles that count towards the weekly ranking.
HAHAHAHAHA 2V2 CIRCLEJERK SHITTERS BTFO
>M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH CHEESE MEME 1V1 AUTO WIN BUILDS

green best

I finally got what I wanted today so here's an extension gimmick solver since I couldn't find a good one online:
repl.it/CjX7
Input is XYZ for the 3 numbers that you get from the box, you can exit it by typing 300 or exit.

glad i didn't spend time on 2v2 since it doesn't even count

What regrets do you have of joining your guild?

>people actually thought 2v2 was a ''''''''''''game'''''''''''''
''''''''''''mode'''''''''''''

That I can't level up faster for them!

Pelt3's are so desperate they're stealing pics from last thread's no-swordsman groups. Pelt3's are the worst pathological liars I've ever seen outside of politics. They've been running a misinformation campaign to try to sneak into groups and ruin them for months. They're worse than monks. Don't let them into any groups you're in.

Monks are hated because there's a bunch of monks out there who refuse to heal and try to pretend they're archers. However, they come right out and say it, unlike pelt3's.

Monk: I'm literally the king of dps and I have giant tits.

Pelt3: Don't listen to everyone who runs ET, you need a pelt3 to do it, if you don't believe pelt3's are required to do any grouping, you're ignorant and a racist. That screenshot was photoshopped and they were just exploiting bugs anyway, trust me, you need a pelt3 in every group.

Wait, was anyone actually playing arena for those titles? I didn't even realize they existed.

wait, was there actually people playing arena for something besides the daily points?

Exactly.

Why do I still bother with TBL

PvPfags man, just stay away from them.

Please help me finish the reference table for my character. I mean help with gloves (I'm not sure that Roxona would be worse than grynas/virtov) and low end jewelry.

Wut u crazy? Green has no taste

theyre meant to be tea, my good man

So I nearly got misinfoed into getting Pelt3.

Can anyone post a legit fencer build for pvp/pve?

Is Sword3 worth getting for the new buffs?

Where in Woods of the Linked Bridges is the beginner weapon collection chest?

lmao all these pelt misinfo agents
pelt isnt required! just make a cryo!
top kek

Pelt2Rodel2Fencer2 was popular as the most powerful tank up until now, but now that Fencer has a skill that negates shields, that might change.

BarbFencer has only gotten better, thanks to massive Barb buffs.

Peltasa/Highlander Barb c3 Fencer c3 should be perfect

That's a bit more motivation to run the 5v5 queue at least. I've been doing it waiting for the kabbalists to overtake me on the 2v2 ladder, but it really just isn't as fun to me, I dunno. I personally didn't even know titles were being given out for TBL, I would have assumed they were 5v5 only in the first place.

Petl1 Barb Fencers seem to do OK.

>Elements Dance

Why not just get 2 of them?

I was not sure that they stack, if they do - thanks.

how would that change user? please do tell me

>Catacoms
user, I...

Every time a thread like that last one happens I'm glad I'm on a ded server. At least our cancer guild usually sticks to shitting up shout chat.

>get tagged with long range DoT
>die
epic balance simply epic

The circle three buff removes the benefit of using shields, possibly even making their skills unusable.
Fencers also have an attribute to increase damage when not using a shield. Pelt 2 is trash and Rodel 2 isn't good after the infinite shield charge/slithering bug was fixed, which was what made that build a thing in the first place.

Just get highlander or Barbarian 3.

I don't understand the purpose of this?

I want to wear the best equipment, obviously.

>being this salty he doesn't have a high rank epeen badge attached to his name

Yes, but why a reference table?

Is it possible to just be a buff/heal slut at endgame pve or do i need to do damage also?

Some of the most wanted builds at endgame are buff/heal sluts (e.g. cyrochrono) but enjoy leveling without a guild/friends to back you up.

I mean, you can.
But why?

end game PvE is 100% party only so yeah

I just like to organize things neatly, my Kancolle tables are real autism galore.

>my Kancolle tables
I don't even know what that is, but okay.
Seems weird to have a gear progression chart for a game like ToS though.

Best heavy cruiser? Answer wrong and there will be dire consequences.

I'm leveling a swordie and I just checked my skills tab, apparently I have duel wielding learned already. Which is weird because I didn't put any points into it, and its not even a skill according to tosbase. Thoughts on this?

Ashigara. Tone

yeah cool dude wow nice, but do you have pelt1?

Reported for bug abuse.

Enjoy your ban.

All classes can wield daggers on their left hand user, you don't need any specific skill for it.

Its simply that its worthless outside a few specific classes or specific items since its attack isn't counted in your skill or auto attack usage and is only counted in your c offhand attack usage

I got DC in the middle of the arena

what an amazing game

You are shit. Don't you ever respond to me or my wife again.

I love Biscuit but Prinz just can't grow on me.

What fucking shit taste we have over here baka
Top tier taste, lad.

I'm 93 right now and leveling seems okay with all my blessings.
It's how I enjoy the game.
Thanks.

Cleric R8 WHEN!?

>It's how I enjoy the game.
I mean, I typically play healers myself, but passive healer/buffbot is just dull.
Then again, healing in general in ToS is just dull or else I'd have a cleric instead of anything else.

Not much different from an FS Priest in RO which is what I did when that game was cool.

Healing is a last thing you do as a FS priest in RO though.

RO FS priest was actually the most active and skilled healer in any mmo ever.

ToS support doesn't compare at all.

In PvP it takes skill though

>2fps in arena the whole time
what le fug why am I lagging so hard today