/indie/ - Indie Games General

Palm Tree Man Edition

Last Thread: >What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Underrail, Machinarium, DashBored, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Burrito Galaxy, Cookie Clicker, Stardew Valley, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except namefags.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn (embed)

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Y3xJfjK4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wake the fuck up please

Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Y3xJfjK4w

Perhaps money stacks should have been capped at 9999...

Didn't stardew have it's own general?

Yes.

They all had their own generals...
They all float down here

I'm gonna marry Jill!

I want to fuck those tits

explain

Yeah, but it's not like those types of games actually offer much to talk about so their generals quickly die again.

"Open up your borders to literal monsters, the go- I mean humans were mean to them that one time."

Who dis?

Who's the artist?

Well I mean the underground was kind of a monster internment camp made by the humans to begin with.

Dworven

Anyone play middens or gingava? I want to play them but I'm not sure what they even are if they're even good.

All the more reason for them to stay there.
Not even like Injun Reservations irl because we both stay the fuck off it and it's not that terrible a place to live.

Played middens this week.
Its pretty short when you know what to do, so ywah id recommend it

bumpppo

Why are we so dead?

What would batter do if he met Genie from middens?

Beat him up.

I'd think they'd join up, their goals are pretty similar