/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #39

We actually hit the bump limit Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/961603/3c886adf0d/
monmusugame.com/gadget/annex/information/topic/event/20_eventB.html
g.e-hentai.org/g/961847/5576d3a73c/
erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero/
erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero-2/
erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero-3/
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=162982
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=289810
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=85483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ghost, zombies and dolljoints.

second

It was sold out twice now, and very fast
sample:
g.e-hentai.org/g/961603/3c886adf0d/

>Hit bump limit
>Don't make new thread

You ever wonder if steam would sale mgq. But censor it. What kind of clothing would they have the Monster girls wear.

new bread and it's already dead

Death desu

Are you going to buy her game when it's released in English this year?

>ELMG
Anyone have the sprite of Tio(StandL) from the game? Much thanks.

>ELMG
Any clue what's going on with this challenge thing?
monmusugame.com/gadget/annex/information/topic/event/20_eventB.html

WE'll find out for sure on the 8th, looks like mostly teasing for a new map type.

Something I missed before is I think it might be Rare girls only?

これより先はイベント開始後のお楽しみ!!
…と言いたいところですが、リーザちゃんから伝言を預かったので、それだけお知らせしておきます。

「R以下のお友達以外はお断りなの~」

On the 5th, I thought? I think it's "R and below" restricted. I just hope it's not too time-limited.

What monster girl would you get Veeky Forums with?

Sorry, I'm a murican so 8/5 confused me.

Eh wot? That's like the most unbelievable excuse. If you were British, I might understand, but Americans use month/day. I use day/month myself, but I've learned to switch as needed, somewhat.

Wait you are right I'm just retarded and dyslexic then or something.

Ehh, happens all the time. Brain farts, we sniff in disdain, we move on.

g.e-hentai.org/g/961847/5576d3a73c/

don't die

One new poster join the fray
Zell's update when ? His website have a new post

Alternate universe where lolis look like they're 1000 years old but are actually 12.

FORWHATPURPOSE

>look like they're 1000 years old

You wanna fuck that skeleton, don't you user

Immature tsundere grannies
I prefer my grannies mature and self-conscious about their worn out body.

aw shit son, you're my nigga.

no

Is Nero dead? At the end of part 1, White Rabbit gave Luka Nero's glasses.

Monstergirls are the fuckin best, what games would you guys recommend for a starter?

We don't know, user. There is too little information to go off at this point. I doubt Torotoro would cut off a character like Nero in the first chapter, but something has definitely happened to him.

Either they had a fight which Nero won, but White Rabbit got his glasses. They had a fight which White Rabbit won, and she erased him but gave Luka his glasses. Or, White Rabbit just appeared in front of him and nicked his glasses for shits n' giggles.

But that's just speculation. There's simply too little information to go off right now.

Well, the games in the OP are arguably the best ones right now. Do some research into each of them and see which one takes your fancy.

But personally, I'd recommend MGQ has a starting point. It's the best one in there, IMO. It's also finished, unlike the other games in the OP, which are still in development.

Forgot to mention Violated Hero and Ragnarok Online Battle Fuck. But the latter is in Japanese, and Violated Hero 4 and 5 are also untranslated. If you enjoy MGQ, the sequel is called Paradox, but it's still being translated by Dargoth. You can play about 90% of the story at the moment, but most of the h-scenes scenes are untranslated.

Wait, Violated Hero parts are translated? Fugg, gotta play it. Hopefully it's as good as I hope it is.

MGQ.
It has vore in it, so make sure you turn that off if ya don't like it.

There are also some Monstergirl game demos out right now for Monster Girl Island, Zell's game, Quest Failed, and Tower girls.

Welp, can't find it on Nyaa. Could you spoonfeed me the link by any chance, please?

he is doing some adjustments for the new maps, but is stuck with gimmicks ideas, so it'll take some time

Almost forgot the threadly reminder!

source?

Zell's game, user.

Of course:
VH1:erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero/
VH2:erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero-2/
VH3:erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero-3/
The other two remain untranslated.

Your welcome, user.

You'll need to set your computer to Japanese locale, by the way.

And I'd suggest getting the English patches directly from Dargoth's site. The other ones may be outdated.

Thanks translate-user

Thanks a lot! I know how VNs work and I've actually found all three games under nip names on nyaa, but I nonetheless appreciate your help user. Maybe it will serve other anons too.
Hopefully the whole game is as abusive as the CGs make it look.

I always felt sketchy DLing off this site. My paranoia keeps me from installing these.

I got mgq the 1st time from there

What are your concerns, exactly?

Sketchy download site putting random viruses into the file is probably one of them. I can't blame him, I don't like these sites either.

Understandable. But I assure you, that is not the case. I installed both the entire MGQ trilogy and VH off of this website. They did not come with any viruses.

Hopefully, that reassured you at least somewhat.

I don't like these sites for personal reasons too, I have 300 kb/s third-world slavic country internet speed and it likes to fail on me and I don't fancy waiting one hour just to try and redownload it / download part 2. I much prefer torrents, which I'm downloading right now.

are you searching for the name on sukebei in jp? having numbers sometimes fucks up the search too, either search for the jp name without numbers or use google advanced search to find the torrent on the site

GS Set:

Focus
Quick Sheath
Punishing Draw
Crit Draw

or

Grimclaw Tigrex set + Focus?

Shit, wrong Monster thread!

You can find all the games by going to panda, finding CG rip of the game, copying the nip name and searching that on nyaa. Found all three on the first try that way.

First set seems pretty standard, nodea idea about the second set I don't own MHX.

Source on this Foxy Grandma?

>liking big breasts
>liking flat chests
Plebs
True men only love concave chests

Didn't mean to quote

yea but like i said nyaa search will sometimes fuck up when you use titles with numbers in them, found this out the hard way recently

cat girls

[Abubu] The Old Kitsune
There is de-aged edit for casuals too.

Fox girls

Oh well, here, might as well return the favor:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=162982
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=289810
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=85483

So they know Poison Suu exists, is it wrong to get my hopes up for her soon?

>de-aged
Now I have to check it out.

what

Are these pre-patched? I'd rather download from sukebei otherwise

I hope you stay up all night and get no sleep so you're grumpy in the morning, hellwan.

No. They are not pre-patched.

Well thats not a nice thing to wish someone. Poor Hellwan needs her sleep.

Its ok, user. She's not real.

>Tfw no hellhound daughteru
I know, it's sad.

>spent all 100 of my rubies
>got the awful 10R + 1HR pull on both attempts

At least the SR ticket I used went a bit better.
Is cheerleader Suu any good?

She's pretty damn good.
Fuck you.

don't die.

Polt

Or maybe any Oni, but i fear for my pelvis, as i need that to walk.

When i saw the picture i was afraid you were the user that kept on getting Cheerleader Suu from all the gacha and SR 10% rolls

So i haven't checked this thread for a few months, any news on ng+?

We're so sorry

>Or maybe any Oni

Thats not an Oni, is it?

Eh it's not like i expected much.

It is

they sell sakura spirit

Rem best Oni

I was thinking more buff Oni, but i don't mind.

Stop the bullying.

You mean Ram with Blue hair?

>Genre: Adventure, Horror

>With the sole exception of Kamilla, there were absolutely no female Dragons. This was done this way by Roven-Pan for two major reasons. To limit Dragonkind's numbers and to cause chaos and disputa between the race for the right to breed with the female dragon. Unfortunately, this wasn't very sucessful since Dragons were far too wise and smart to war with each other for that right. Instead, Dragons created a strength based system, the strongest Dragon gained the title of Dragon King, and had the breeding rights with the Platinum Dragon, Kamilla.

>The Platinum Dragon Kamilla was the only female Dragon, and thus, the only way for a Dragon to have a pureblood Dragon child would be to breed with her. If any dragon wants the breeding rights and the title of Dragon King, he would have to duel the current Dragon King and win.

Hot

what's the source user

why is this girl always posted

best xelvy

Not riot.