/owg/ overwatch general

Press H for Hanzo Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gVOF8Po2t9
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4vzb29/rank_63_competitive_just_feels_like_a_survival/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want voice slut to ride my cock!

hanzo
buffs
when

Hana Song loves big dong

Who are the hottest girls?

Mercy > D.Va > Tracer > Mei > Widowmaker

Reminder

Wait, is Hanzo standing IN the menu screen there? How's that work?

Richfaggot with way too much money on hand here, it took me 400 crates (£255.92) to get all of the Summer gear. Mainly due to the elusive Soldier 76 golf club victory pose, Reaper and Widowmaker sprays, and Zarya's Champion Legendary skin.

If you are a free player you have no fucking chance of getting even a quarter of this stuff before the end date.

really makes you think huh ?

EnvyUs.Taimou's ActiBlizzard endorsed tournament aimbot!

we need a new version of this for the current meta.

>Lucio's new emote actually spawns a physical football you can mess around with
Neat

I wanna kiss Genji!

Me?
vocaroo.com/i/s0gVOF8Po2t9

>QP is for learning heroes and having fun with hero you want to play. If you want to be a tryhard and only care about winning, just stick to competitive
But if winning all I cared about, I'd stick to QP anyway since there's too much RNG in comp. I think it's smarter to wait for next season and see if they fix this

It took me 2 crates ($0) to get all of the summer gear that I wanted.

Ana's mature, meaty soles

Hana Song>Window Cleaner>Fat Asian Slut>Blonde Bimbo>Britbong

It's a FACT

Good goy.

her l33tspeak doesn't offend me because she seems like she isn't doing it in a twitch boobystreamer way, but more like a korean female who is seen as less valuable by korean society and thus escapes the real world by playing vidya sort of way. you know? I think they got korean girls down to a tee with feeD.va

I shall be your shield!

What would be the main changes?

I guess Genji is no longer a joke, at least at high levels.
Mccree would have to be included somehow.

>being bad is being bad, it doesn't matter what mode it's in.

Playing sub-optimally and heroes you aren't good at has the same result as being shit. If you understand that these things are indistinguishable in-game, why would you ever bitch about one thing and condone the other?

You can't say, "it's okay to be playing badly because it's QP, unless you're playing badly enough that it makes me upset!"

Go play comp, you fag. The only reason you're playing QP and raging about losing is because you can't hack it in an actual competitive environment.

>window cleaner
kek

w-wish me luck family
All I want is tracer's tummy skin

>McCree is the best damage dealer
>Lucio is still essential
>All the defense heroes are different degrees of bad
>There is still only one 'hard' tank making him essential when you actually need to tank something
>You have two mobile tanks that both step on each other's feet and one is generally better than the other at 90% of everything
>Zenyatta is S tier mostly because he's an insane DPS character
>Mercy overnerfed into uselessness
>Symmetra too situational and unfun to be played often

Symmetra needs a rework.

All defense heros need varying degrees of buffs.

Winston and Dva need to be changed so that they are more different.

We need another frontline tank.

Better do it fast with all the crying on the offical boards and reddit, he is probably going to get nerfed soon.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4vzb29/rank_63_competitive_just_feels_like_a_survival/

Nerf Lucio

Nerf Zenyatta

Fucking healers are a cancer in every single online team game they touch

JUST
DO IT

>Hanguk
>korean on a near dose of adderall
Kek. I always call adderall when a hitscan god wrecks me.

Also tfw the korean regime is 16 hours of nonstop playing and 2 hours of sleep

What is wrong with her leg ?

I don't play Genji much but it does make me sad.
I'll still smooch him nerfed or not though

Thumbnail made me think of pic related

>people legitimately get salty at their teammates in quick play

it's always the most mediocre players too, the ones that are clearly tryharding like fuck but still are playing like shit.

post yfw they lose the upcoming lan tournament

>Defending team pushing hard to spawn point
>Backdoor around
>Nobody defending objective
>Claim it and win while their dva just got within range to see her fail.

They were cocky fuckers that deserved that loss.

i get koreans in my games all the time and they're not good

koreans have never been good at fps

Nothing. She's literally perfect.

>recieved Tracer's tummy skin so many fucking times I get mad everytime I get it.

Just a little love Blizzard, all I need is Gunji Nippon skin, that'd be great.

you really like making assumptions, dont you?

im really glad that you can perfectly identify me down to a personal level ,though. you should consider both becoming a therapist and not being shit in quickplay.

>move forwards
>move backwards instead
from one point to another my controls suddenly got fucked up
what do I do when that happens?

>score a sick wallrun into air hit goal
>potg is goalie throwing a random ball and scoring because opposing goalie is afk

god damn
i want to see my cool potg intro ;_;

Anyone wanna group up for exp on NA?
Anyone is fine.

Feels gooooood

nobody is good in your rank lmao

common common rare common

>Winston's gun now does 50% extra damage against shield health
>Players being hit by lightning are unable to receive health from any source

WINSTON BUFFED
ZENYATTA COUNTER INTRODUCED
LUCIO COUNTER INTRODUCED
ALL WITHOUT MAKING WINSTON DO ANY MORE DAMAGE THAN HE USUALLY DOES TO 90% OF THE CAST

just fuck my shit up

I got it with the free chest

these top500 guys were so good the other team started trolling. it wasnt even a fair match

excuse me, peon?
do not address me again without permission

>WAAAH WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TAKING QUICK PLAY SERIOUSLY ENOUGH

who

fucking

cares

not even that guy you're responding to but you're legitimately autistic as fuck

>go to unlimited effort to make a brand new skin, emote and shit for every hero
>Make it available for only twenty days
>It'll forever be locked away
>Make it so playing 3 hours a day each day will result in you maybe getting four of the skins

For literally what purpose?

>Players being hit by lightning are unable to receive health from any source
lmao no

>american icon
LUCKY FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU

The only thing that bothers me about it is that it reinforces my long-held impression that Blizzard is living in some bizzaro-world version of the internet where it's still 2003. I get the feeling sometimes that their entire design staff is mentally stuck at 13 years old and doesn't realize when stuff is a hackneyed cliche or just really damn lame.

I'll admit outright that I'm far from Blizzard's target audience, though, so maybe they know what they're doing. I just play OW because I enjoy competitive FPS and I'm burned out on CS.

Btw does anyone know why my Captcha text is now asking me to type in Spanish? Did Hillary win the election already?

>implying bringing back 2003 netspeak wouldn't be a good thing

Have you ever seen a leg?

>straight from reddit
>he has to lie
user? are you serious?

>for every hero

actually not everyone even got a new epic skin, and only lucio/tracer/zarya got legendaries

They're not gone forever, they'll rotate back into the boxes next summer

D.va > Mei > Pharah = Mercy > Widow > Tracer

Is that overpowered? I was thinking it would stop lucio from passively heal tanking all of Winston's damage. It would still take Winston 4 seconds to kill him.

And this one is thin as fuck

mine has been french for a month
whenever its something i cant type i usually type in "FUCK OFF FROGS"
it worked once

The enemy team needs to be something like Zarya/Winston/Genji/McCree/Lucio/Zen.

I guess the friendly one wouldn't be that different, maybe throw a really terrible Tracer in there, and Ana as solo healer, with a note that she only shoots at enemies and never heals. Shitty Symmetra instead of Torb could work too.

t. healer playing faggot

What makes you think that picture is from reddit?

Has anyone seen a glitch where a zenyatta who is trance-ing will die to you after he's done tracing?

I died and got a kill-feed/final blow against a zen who was trancing while I died. it was at least three seconds after I died too

What assumptions? You're explicitly stated that you think it's okay for people to play sub-optimally or to learn new heroes, but don't want them to blame QP for them not playing well. It's obvious the reason they're not playing well is because they're playing sub-optimally or learning new heroes. There is nothing to assume there.

And I don't play QP because playing with shitters like you is frustrating.

Perfect

ahahahhahahaha that torb :D

D.Va

No because I'm not a shitter that picks Junkrat

Enemy team needs to be

Reaper/McReee
Genji
Zarya
Zenyatta
Winston
Lucio

though.

I want to grope her so badly.

I have no history of groping, I don't want to fuck her, her personality doesn't appeal to me at all, but for some reason I just have the strongest urge to put my hands all over that skintight suit.

that picture is from this thread's resident hero and top500 god-king, enumbre

more like tracer's T H O N G skin

It's really, really strong.

Hi.

im not the best shot, so i play lucio and roadhog/reinhardt in comp. ive gotten to rank 64 doing this, so i wouldnt say im bad at these roles, but it kinda makes me feel like ive cheated. i straight up couldnt beat a mcree in a 1v1 because i'd fucking miss, i'll be honest about it.

am i okay for being an okay lucio/roadhog or am I a shitter and should kill myself/play csgo?

wow, just wow

>basically there is nothing wrong with genji but genji!
>don't use strats we don't like to play against!

reddit autism at it's peak.

All the Heroes have Zika now

I hate you guys. These new skins did nothing for me until this shop turned up, now I get horny every time I see them.

I'm not as familiar with blizzard, but to me it looks like they're going for the most eclectic cast they can find and D.va is just a product of that.

>koreans love esports
>koreans play murrican vidya
>make a korean girl with murrican mannerisms to appease koreans

it's the meme of "inclusion of everything means everyone wants to be included", which is why they put hot-topic zarya and native american pharah in the game. i think a l33t gaymr is mandatory in their mind and korea seemed like the best choice because esports

why do people get so mad when their team loses payload defense, isn't it supposed to work like that? first both teams stomp and then we flip a coin to see who's the winner.

Mercy can heal them

not everybody weighs 100kg +

>don't use strats we don't like to play against!

why is saying a strategy is unfun not a legitimate complaint? It wasn't fun when the game revolved around widowmaker, wasn't fun when it revolved around mcmeme, and it's not fun to have the game revolve around genji

>tfw got 7 commendations on my card after shittalking my team
Well now I feel like an ass

Any of you guys know software that turns a picture of a waveform back into sound? I've been trying out the Sombra hints and I think I got something.

>he doesn't know you have to be a team's drill sergeant and tell them what worthless maggots they are so that they'll remold themselves into steel and ultimately thank you for pushing them to be their best

you new?

I don't understand what the devs want from Winston. He has a big shield and his gun hits multiple people like he's supposed to engage in team fights but the shield is so fragile and his gun isn't scary at all.

He has mobility like that's enough to justify jumping on supports when most of the supports have some escape tool to fight you.

I assume this is omitting 20 minutes of Enumbre accusing Taimou of aimbotting?

ALL HAIL ENUMBRE, SLAYER OF HACKERS!

the most important thing is getting your team to the victory screen

you might not 1v1 a mcree but if you help your team to the victory screen then the mcree has lost in the end

What the fuck makes you think her armour is that incredibly thick on her calf, you fucking retard?

Seriously considering changing some of the vowels in my nick back to letters to be honest.