Which car is better a Corolla or a Civic?

Which car is better a Corolla or a Civic?

Fuck off, Dwight

Corolla

Civic.

Objectively corolla
>Comes FF, FR, 4x4, (technically MR)
>come In 2dr hatch, 2dr fastback, 4dr hatch, wagon, coupe, sedan
Far better build quality compared to Honda, more comfy, better optioned.
So unless you're a bench racing faggot. The corolla is better

This gen? Civic. Other gens? Corolla.

What completely dumb reasoning

Lol butt hurt civic fag

I didn't even say anything negative, whats your deal

Everything you said hasn't been true for almost 30 years.

>completely dumb
>nothing negative
Pull up your pants and put down the vape.

You're honestly retarded if you think a Civic is better

Didn't know we had specified new only

Not new but relevant only. Corolla s vs civic si? Base corolla vs base civic? It's a toss up

>What completely dumb reasoning
>I didn't even say anything negative, whats your deal
Jesus you sound like a 12 year old.

how is it not
>literally more than 30 year old cars

does it matter which is better if they are both still retarded

>Only argument is they are old
In the span of both cars.
Corolla is objectively better

your argument doesnt even make sense

Better at what? A cheap dd? Id say corolla but niether is a bad choice.
But a gutted out track car? Find a civic.

To answer OP seriously, because whatever, I'm doing nothing productive today anyway
First: from what era, blah blah blah.

Generally speaking, late model corollas have had the comfy ride and the most utilitarian build. Never anything sophisticated or cutting edge (still was using 4-speed automatics until freaking 2014). They roll like an ocean liner when pushed hard, but have more space inside and in the trunk. If you're gonna drive 60 miles down a straight freeway on cruise control, the corolla is the better option.

Generally speaking, late model civics have a firmer ride and better handling than a corolla. In terms of cornering, road feel, and all that fun stuff, the civic is generally considered to have peaked in the 1992-1995 generation, though, and later models have gotten progressively cushier and more isolated from the road. Civics got more modern equipment faster than the Corolla, and generally outperform them year-to-year, but they're also always more cramped and have less cargo room than the Corolla.

Both cars have excellent reliablity ratings (give or take an off-year here and there). Both cars get excellent gas mileage. Both cars are generally considered generic as fuck 4-door econoboxes.

Force me to buy one of just those two today, I'd buy the civic if it was always going to be me driving alone. I'd buy the corolla if I knew I'd be carrying passengers to minimize elbow-bumping.

>still was using 4-speed automatics until freaking 2014
I take that back, they are STILL using them today.

Get the corolla

i'm pretty sure all USDM corollas are sold with either a CVT or a manual, fampai. the civic and corolla both switched from 4-speed autos to CVTs for the 2014 model year.

>he posted the shitbox meme
"It's rwd! It's a performance car!"

You Weebs are embarrassing

Civic.
Fuck corollas

Corolla's are only available with a 4 speed automatic for the Corolla L.

at the moment, in the entire USA, there are like, only a few thousand Corolla L's. All of them but one are 2016's. The Corolla L's MSRP will range anywhere from $18,600 to $19,840.

Meanwhile, in 500 miles of me there are over 1,000 Corolla LE's, which range from $19,500 to $20,675. The Corolla LE comes with a CVT and a few other things.

Corolla L's are basically one step above a fucking Yaris.

also: in 500 miles of me there are 675 Corolla L's.

literally the same shit
it just comes down to fanboyism and muh honda/toyota
at the end of the day, it's still just a cheap econobox

Neither.