gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtZ-_x3QhRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for me

>losing 300 damage from raze
His Raze got buffed in 6.83 from 75/150/225/300 to 100/175/250/325 damage, meaning a net increase.
Then in 6.86 the mana cost was upped from 75 to 90 mana.
Would you mind telling me where he lost 300 damage

How do I get the courage to solo queue? Alcohol?

I think it's better if you play single player "you can't do any wrong" games until you find your balls

do you know about the trick that when you pressed raze twice, you will place both raze at the same time? that's what im talking about.
that way, you secure 900 damage and won the lane.

>gank bot!
>i gank top

who else mischief here?

D E V I L I S H

>Land 4-man Call
>Invoker tornadoes them all

10th for Jungle Centaur is viable and comfy
>people overlooking the 4 str gain per level on a hero that has spells making use of str

>stun someone
>sf euls them
>they bkb his ult

"My MMR is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this game, and the subhuman peruvians fucking up my games.. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to feed violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no game is worth saving. And I will destroy games as many as I can.. It's time for me to feed. And it's time for me to lose."

does this happen to you everyday

>play safelane cent against enemy tide
>rush stick into hood
>spam him out of lane with my 5 sec cd nuke through anchor spam without giving a hoot

>Pub solo off teammate yells I need a gank on this triple stun tri-lane
Hah, yeah like that's going to happen

and it was fixed just right after miracle abused it.

When is Kaipi playing?

>land 3 man chrono
>invoker tornadoes them all

Repost because last thread died just as I posted it.

Found out that the TI6 group stage has started. Guess it's time to watch some dota again.

I haven't watched any competitive dota 2 in almost a year. Please give me the quick version of what's the worst cancer pick right now and what kind of meta we're in.

Also what about the teams? I know that OG is very good, which makes me happy, because N0tail is love. Which other teams are top-tier?
Does Secret with EE and RTZ have a chance? I hope not.

OG is just badEG

Your top 4 in group stages, Veeky Forums?

Group A.

OG
EG
LGD
Wings

Group B

Newbee
Secret
EHOME
DC or MVP

Sorry Adelaide. Kaipi won't be playing anytime soon... :(

A D E L A I D E ?

Interesting, I'll try it out, you get double edge, or return first?
I'm assuming you still max double edge.

>noLans is love
Post discarded

>Jungle minding your own business
>Other lanes need help
>Press R
>th-thanks

Huskar / Drow strat.

Is Broodmother good right now?

I have played 180 hours against bots and i've never played against real people.

Why is this game so scary?

>2 stack who picked mirana bane safelane asking for a gank

Yeah nah go fuck yourselves.

REV UP THOSE FANTASIES CAUSE I SURE HAVE ONE

you max return
and leave stun and double edge on level 1 until you get 6
drop tranq before using double edge

Who is the cutest Dota pro player?

Do you win against bots?

Is this an epic (read: pathetic) meme from /a/?
Always see it here.

i cant beat the harder ones

That doesn't sound too bad, it sound like you're guaranteed a kill at least

When are pools

This is a family-friendly board.

why does indians have
>literally dirty shit skins despite living in america
>greasy as fuck hair
>fucking dark rings around his eyes
>nigger lips even tho they're part of asia

he's cute as shit

Adelaide

I'm only 4400 and you might not listen to me but anyway.
Stout tango then go tranquils then armlett and at 18 min you get heart and you go either fight or farm another heart.

Skill build is stats, return return, stats, hoof, ult, return, return and some shit.
You just had to priority return and stampede, nothing else. Leave hoof at level 1

i can provide replay

play unranked
mute everyone
???
enjoy even more obscure moves, skill builds and item builds by your fellow 1k players that will baffle you till your grave

ok pajeet

Depends on the caste they're from

back in the dota 1 days the meme build for centaur (but also applicable for treant and DK ) was spamming 4 helmets of iron will

guys I too have really noticeable baggy eyes, I already have a healthier sleep schedule than I used to, but the bags seem to fade very slowly.
how 2 fix????
me on the left

So....how the fuck you are exactly useful for your team in comparison to an offlane cent. Yeah you have a heart and return but does it really win you games?

>during dota 2 after dota 2
superior french genes at work

>Skin whitening
>Contact lenses
>Good hair
>Actually good facial genetics

I wish I had these

>mute everyone
This cannot be stated hard enough. Save yourself the massive troubles that come from retarded teammates, autismos, peruvians and russians, and generally anyone annoying.

>"omg why you going blink dagger on nyx"

yeah that 4 strength gain is being overlooked by cucks
literally gives you
>4 attack damage
>80 hp
>3 return damage
>9 stampede damage
per level

Is it the worst possible angle+light vs the best possible picture?
Or is it actually late puberty?

>mute everyone

Honestly I'd do this but I always feel like they might say something relevant

Play with friends. It's not scary user.

Apologize.
Now.

yes it does win and its really retarded.
your best job is helping your team initiate/escape with your stampede and turned on armlett.
You can just run around after you get heart.
Just don't do this if there's a necro on enemy team.

On average, you get 1-3 or 3-3 or 1-5 score but that 18 minute heart is still secured.

How do I get this good as meepo

youtube.com/watch?v=TtZ-_x3QhRU

>cast by the cow
instantly muted

>good
>literally just pressing poof and walking dying meepos
notail is better

>2 dollaroos when you could be buying daemonfell helm for the same price
Why is this?

Wait till he gets buffet

play sc2 for an hour and a half

>tfw none of my friends play Dota except for one who is really nice and good at the game, but who already has 4 other more skilled friends to play with and almost always is on a party with them

desu a fast blink isnt always the optimal solution on nyx but then again if you're below 5 or even 6 k theres a very small chance that anyone will ever give good advice as to when and where to build it
sure they might say something relevant every once in a while, so over time id 'practice' unmuting your teammates from time to time, but be ready to immediatelly remute them if they start preaching piss.
some people that are shit at the game know that they're shit though and are legitimate nice people who can be nice to interact with and try to form some sort of basic strategy with, but for the most part people either suck REALLY hard, are mentally retarded, dunning kruger etc that you're just better off not hearing any of that shit.
you still see their pings and 'item not ready' 'out of mana' pings anyways which should cover most of the important information in a dota game.

because you dont have to look at her ugly nigger face ever again with this helm

>some people that are shit at the game know that they're shit though and are legitimate nice people who can be nice to interact with and try to form some sort of basic strategy with

Is there a way that I can choose to just play with them?

I don't mind losing. I just want to have nice people to play with.

>desu a fast blink isnt always the optimal solution on nyx
Sure, but the team had no initiation. I figured a well-placed Impale was our only saving grace. We still lost

this
stellar example of a post in all honesty

cuck

What are some non-immortal items like this?

cheap but worth the money

once you get used to playing with real players, dont start the game by muting everything, just mute people as they start to show red flags, and then maybe add people that are nice throughout the game.
remember, there is no shame in unfriending people that turn out to be autists after all.

wraith king helmet

Yesterday was the hardest day of the group stage and they weathered the storm. I fully expect them to 2-0 Alliance, Escape, and TNC then MAYBE split with LGD but probably win 2-0 and get 1st in the group

Fast blink Nyx is better than fast dagon Nyx in 95% of all games

youd love that wouldnt you reddit

>as shit

Ok, will try then, On the same note, how good is agha on cent?

>eg will lose to all meme teams

See

Fucking incredible. FOUR seconds (recently buffed) SIXTY percent damage reduction and FREE PATHING WITH HASTE.

Literally INSTANT teamfight win button OR save ANY ally affected by SKADI VIPERSTRIKE AND DEMONIC PURGE AT THE saME TIME

So, according to the rules in a Bo3 only a given player's two best scoring games are counted, but since they are playing several Bo2 today all the games count towards their final score for the day, not only the two best scoring games of the day, right?

That was the real nerf.
This manacost nerf and some shit was just candy compared to quick-raze's removal. That trick made him relevant for so many patches.

>a team is reddit
>somehow that makes another reddit team less reddit or something
strange logic you have there reddit

i was thinking of the occasionall midas/force rush.
sometimes the initation of nyx doesnt really matter that much if you dont have the dmg to back it up with, therefore its better to secure lategame with midas(a fast aghs + lvl 16 on nyx is nothing to fret about), or a force so you can keep your cores away whilst dodging fights/prolonging them untill you find an opening.
but yes, 95% of the time you NEED a blink on nyx, but I'd say that you only need to rush one around 60-70% of the time.
dagon rush is oftne shit, but a follow up dagon into veil/+ a veil on your team once you get lvl 4 manaburn can also win plenty fights if you can prolong them/kite bkbs/they dont have bkbs/pickoff supports etc etc.

I think demonic purge overrides cent ult

There are a shitton of them, just browse the in-game previews and then go to the community market and search whatever item insterest you.

How can EG be Reddit when Reddit hates EG and we love them because they're our guys?

whats your pet peeve?

Play with friends user.

i doubt EG will 2-0 alliance or LGD or likely 1-1 but ya they should rape the rest of them

>when reddit hates eg
reddit loves eg
>we love them
see 1
>they our guys
>he says that while posting a literal reddit admin

?

>image poster likes EG
it all make sense now

If you pick nyx into the right lineups (3-5 int heroes on the enemy team) then rushing a blink will let you dominate early and thereby mid and late
He's not very impressive against non-int heroes

there was no such nerf
to cast time/point that is

>EG = Reddit
Prove me wrong