Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Backpacks Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

First for pumping and dumping

1st for oothier x charr fapfic

NTH for this game can be quite comfy, especially with nice friends.

I saw a lot of friends from HOPE in wvw today, it was fun.

post more

Charr were a mistake.

6th for miki cutest barbslut EU

miki x oothier x charr please

I took the clone to the vet
it didn't look good anyway

>already on their knees obediently. Miki and Oothier suck at the long charr cock between them playing with each others breasts and bodies to tease and make each other giggle. The charr roared and pushed their heads together making them kiss and forced his barbed cock between their mouths, thrusting into the two struggling girls as they moaned against his cock and each others faces.

I'll ask again since new thread:

Hey nerds, what race/class combo should I use my instant 80 thing on?

I have one of each class but it's mainly fhd and futanorn.

I want the other guy to write something

your ERP is shit user

Femsura Thief with Hidden Killer.
Auto 80 gives you shit gear unless you pick Thief (Valkyrie armor which is okay) or Necro (I think you get Rabid or Dire? some off-meta condi armor). Everyone else gets Soldier and I can tell you Soldier Mesmer was the biggest letdown.

THIS.

The barbsluts of HOPE and FUN united in their craving hunger and lust for the mcharr barb.

>no build up
>just right into the ERP
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

make a MHS thief

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edumbass, Retardofpain, Undead retard
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gonads, Ayo Girl Cum On My Face, or Double D's
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Fartfelu, Assktium, aNalynea, Mo Zing Charr Cocksucker, Togo Cockblower or Kealdicks
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfuckface, Buzz Spanktard, Togo ballblower, Cuntsia, Kerolasstastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you are a complete fucking faggot.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, but good luck getting an invite, lmao

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

What are good things to do with HOPE if I just want to chill with the bros outside of raids/fractals/dungeon runs?

This would actually make sense because one fhd womb would be filled before the mcharr is satisfied. Two wombs would allow him to fully release all his seed.

fuck off james

there are people at the dwayna statue who hang around there, WP there and holler for "rikki"

Ill write a story about oothier and a krait

I dare you

Do it faggot

Who is James?

make it noncon

give me some time

It will probably start off non con, and become consensual as Oothier's mind breaks

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

The question for me is when Anet will write another story about Krait, but it seems like they are phasing out underwater content, not that I mind.

some underage fag that got rejected by Oothier

fookin 'ell

i am gay

go fuck yourself Ratatta, I already got 30 of your weak CP10 asses ... REEEE GET OUT OF MY TOWN

Looks like it's rat posting hours....

No

I'll take this over rat posts.

thats pretty damn funny

>tfw the 80's hairstyle someone gave this charr as part of the 80's outfit theme is more well thought out than actual hair added to the game

stop playing a joke race and you'll never have to deal with bad hairstyles again

Dear god what happened to the face?

most charr hair is good desu, it's all about making it work

But they're all joke races.

Oothier and the Krait

The krait spied the young witch wandering around the lake, he slithered while watching her explore his territory. Noiselessly slipping around the underbrush and being sure nobody was with the girl, slowly closing in on her. Oothier wasn't paying too much attention, being the ditzy guild leader she was. She was more focused on lazily walking through the forest next to the lake, eventually coming to a brief clearing and slowed down her pace. The krait took this opprotunity to pounce, surrounding her with his large tail as he rose well above her own height, he must have been at least 18ft long with his tail included. Oothier gasped turning around and backing up only a few steps, before pulling out her enchanted dagger and holding it up to defend herself. "Who sent you, human?" the krait questioned, swishing his tail behind her legs now that his presence was known. She gulped and held her stance "Nobody.. I just travel on my own..." she stammered, never seeing such a large krait before. The krait pulled out his own blade, promptly swinging it towards her head to test her reaction. She quickly brought her dagger above her head and used all her might to stop him, her feet digging into the dirt from his strength against her own. He pushed harder with his sword, pushing the dagger out of Oothier's hand, and then swiftly whipping the back of her legs with his tail. She collapsed on the ground before him, looking like she was praying or begging to him, looking up innocently with her one good eye, knowing this may as well be her demise.

The krait smiled, his fanged mouth looked even more monstrous to say the least. He wrapped the end of his tail around her legs and lifted her up into the air. She gasped again, as she felt her carapace pants lifting over her waist, trying her best to keep her privates covered even in such a damning situation, her face turning a bright pink despite having done way worse things in the past.

>Doing a bunch of stuff and haven't repaired my armor for a while
>Get killed multiple times during an event and wind up naked
>Roll with it because charr thief and I have about the same survive-ability without it
>When gliding realize I'm looking up my thief's loin cloth every time I fly anywhere
>Find myself taking screenshots
Help Veeky Forums I feel like I've gone off the deep end.

needs more memes

that charr looks ill

I want to be swarmed and tackled by thicksuras

Same

i like how the sniffs wiggle c:

"Please stop! Put me down!" she yelled at him, he continued chuckling, wiggling her around as if she were a toy to him. Noticing her top and ripping the fabric away so that her large pale breasts were on display for him. She moved one hand to cover her breasts now as she, still had the other covering her crotch. He gripped her head and turned her up-right, forcing her to look down towards his waist. She looked at first with hesitation then horror, as two thick spires emerged from the krait's tail. Already dripping wet with precum, he coiled his tail around Oothiers body making sure he had a good grip on her legs. Then with his free hand, he held grabbed one of her wrists, then the other, and held them behind her back. She suddenly realized what was going on the two cocks began throbbing and leaking more precum down the undersides. Her one eye went wide, as he forced her head down along his bottom cock, the upper one making a mess of her hair, she felt her screaming against his spire, only making it feel more pleasurable, as he shoved inch after inch into that tight hole. She couldn't stop him, or even struggle away as his tail kept her at his mercy. His gutteral laughs echoing through the forest as she cried from the pain of a krait's cock invading her throat, she hoped nobody would catch her in such a compromising position, how embarrassing would it be to be caught by your guildmates.

The group of adventurers heard the demonic laugh, assuming it was a quest and heading towards it. Miki, Faeeq, Delphy, and Florburz wandered toward the scream, mindlessly killing regular krait along the way. Florburz asked "Does that scream remind you of me, why isnt this more about me." Faeeq replied with his abs. Miki said "It does remind me of something... but I can't really put my finger on it" in european, Delphy replied "U wot" not able to understand her. They killed the last few krait in their way and finally came to the same clearing Oothier had been wandering at.

who is writing these?

I'm in DN, I've never roleplayed with Oothier, but I've seen her character around and read the thread

oh
but are you a big slut down for company tonight?

Why are there no gay mcharr in DN?

10/10 my man, you're a hit.

No, unless you want to be oothier, and I'm the krait lol

arent they in that one furry guild? DN is more for girly gays

>Faeeq replied with his abs
fuck, my sides

>Miki said "It does remind me of something... but I can't really put my finger on it" in european
>Delphy replied "U wot" not able to understand her
lmao

DELETE THIS

yes, I like these memes, that last paragraph is gold

miki isnt in HOPE but I still appreciate the use of her as a meme

>That last paragraph
This is nice. You should write more fun fic (fap or not) about people from here

>Florburz asked "Does that scream remind you of me, why isnt this more about me."

top kek

Why ISN'T this more about me?

>Ending a sentence with a preposition

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to eat out a bunnysura

The group came to the clearing and saw the krait violating their guild leader! Except Miki, who enjoyed the fact that the rival guild leader was in such a predicament, at least she was, until she saw how big the krait's slimy cock was. She quickly became jealous and shouted in european "Not fair, you must share that with me white girl." The rest of the group ignored her and started getting closer towards the beast, except Delphy who ran away like a fucking cuck. The krait noticed the new people and held his sword toward them, "Back you fools, or my blade will be the next thing to go through her throat." he said continuing to jerk the girls body along his cock. She gagged and moaned against him, the second cock slapping against her face as he slithered around awkwardly, still holding her with his tail and her arms still held firmly with his free hand. Florburz was a engineer today, he brought out his hammer, and readied it against the new foe "You better put her down son, or I'm going to have to do something really not nice, that you wouldn't like, it wouldn't be something you-" he was cut off by faeeq flexing his abs, and flying at the beast with whirlwind speed. The krait shreiked blocking faeeq with his own blade and coming back for another swing at the puny human. Faeeq quickly flexed harder than before, blocking the blade, and bringing his muscular arms down around it, "I'm hooked now." he quipped. The krait swung his sword up, making Faeeq fly up with it, he uncurled himself around the blade and continued soaring upwards. Miki had already moved over to the kraits second cock, kissing and licking at the the slimy membrane it leaked. She couldn't help but inhale and crave his musky slime, "Give it to me creature, I require this" she said in european, the krait replied back "Err.. right.." letting go of Oothier's hands and grabbing Miki. He looked up, and couldn't see the man, back down at Miki already naked and grinding against his cock.

>tfw no fanfic about you

sorry about the last sentence I was pressed for room, I'll just rewrite it for the next part

every
line
is
golden

please keep going i'm laughing so hard

you are too pure akt

I lost it

The krait looked up for the shirless man from before, seeing nothing but a glint in the sky and hearty chuckling from far away. He shrugged turning his back down to Miki, realizing she had already taken her clothes off and was grinding against his upper cock, her ass in Oothier's face as if she didn't care. Oothier gave her ass a dirty look, but not for long as she gagged yet again on the cock lodged down her throat. She could barely breath and was beginning to pass out. Florburz got closer with his hammer, the krait still trying to balance two women on his cocks while prepping himself to fight the charr. He needed his tail for this and uncoiled around Oothier's legs, her body collapsed against the ground and fell of his cock, panting and trying to catch her breath. She was quickly picked up again by his tail and forced down his lower spire, wrapping her arms around Miki and groping her breasts to stay on. He shoved both women down, making sure he pierced the deep, keeping them stuck to his body as he could more appropriately fight the charr now. Mike hopped off only for a moment, to turn around and slide against Oothier. Looking into her eye and saying "Thank you for sharing, I am very gracious to your attitude of sharing" in chinese, Oothier just nodded absently. Miki wrapped her arms around Oothier, and Oothier around Miki, both of them wrapping their legs around the krait's tail as best as they could.

The krait slithered toward Florburz and readying his sword to kill pathetic cat, Florburz swung his hammer like a retard a few times before finally charging forward in a zigzag pattern. The krait waited for Florburz to come to him and slashed eagerly with his sword, the two women swaying side to side on his cocks, the fight only making him harder. "Give back Oothier! You can keep Miki, be reasonable, Miki is a much greater asset to own, she seems to really like you, Oothier on the other hand, when you weigh the pros and cons, like, lets see the pros-"

Absfic is my fetish

I want those fucking abs, Faeeq

He was interrupted from his speech as the krait swung again, clashing against Florburz hammer over and over in an attempt to knock it out of his hands. Miki and Oothier were making out now, nobody saw who started it, but they seemed really into it as they bounced on his cock. "Please?" Florburz asked nicely, "NO!" the krait hissed back, swing his tail around to hit Florburz. Florburz, tried to block with his own tail, and was completely swept out from underneath his own feet. The tail whipped back around for another hit, smashing into Florburz side, the Krait hissed at him again, grabbing Miki and Oothier, and jerking them along his cock as he made Florburz watch. Laughing maniacally, he brought his sword up to finally finish the charr's life. That is until he heard something in the distance... "aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screamed Faeeq, soaring from the heavens, greatsword in hand. "WHAT THATS IMPOSSIBLE" the krait shrieked out "IT CANT BE!", Faeeq shouted back, "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD..." bringing his greatsword above his head and down in front of him "TWO" slicing through both of his arms, continuing down to the twin cocks, timing it perfectly so that he cut them off without harming Miki or Oothier. "MUCH TIME WITH THESE LADIES." he finished, the krait began screaming as he bled from his arms and mutilated cocks, slithering away on his back in pain, trying to get back to the lake he came from. Faeeq decided to let him go, it wasn't his choice to let someone or something live or die, only mutilate them to the point they can't fight back. He pulled Florburz up flexing his arm as he easily pulled the charr twice his size out of the large dent in the ground. Miki and Oothier were no longer kissing, really turned off by all the gore, and sliding the dismembered cocks out of their bodies. "I don't even like you people, you haven't even finished wing 1, I want to leave." Miki said in russian, Florburz quickly activated his defense force siren "N-No!"

thats the end, im hope you guys liked it

sorry if anyone didn't like it, but hopefully you just hid my first post, since that will hide all replies

give me a (you)

Here (you) go honeybun

How about a (you)logy, for poor user, taken before his time?

That was the greatest thing to grace /gw2g/ in a long time, user. Kudos.

(you) don't deserve it.

thanks for writing a story about me user

Quality story, man. Thanks for your time, made my commute much less boring.

>"I don't even like you people, you haven't even finished wing 1, I want to leave." Miki said in russian
lol

That was a fun story!

I'm not that bad of an engineer user...

Eir has been blacked

sorry florburz, I just had to make you wacky so faeeq could save the day

Change name to gw2g_na, proud EU cats despise disgusting ratfucking fetish.

humanity despites EU and furries, EU dont even like each other and knowing furries breed with other desperate degenerates is like watching osama bin laden's ghost goatse a kindergarten birthday party, 1000% gross and disappointing

You're both furries. You're both filth. It's stupid to see either of you take the high ground.

>You're both furries.
Not zoophiles though.

we all know what category asura are.
shortstack

>Oothier doesn't have hotdogging in list of fetishes

>you will never play scratch and sniff with florburz banana scented taint