$64,000

Well, fuck.

The only cheaper ones have been riced to death.

Should've bought five years ago when these were $30k

Got mine for a F150 and 15 k

>wanting a 20 year old v6 sportscar
>for the same money as a slightly used v10 roadster

Any day of the week you can find any Viper that isn't the current Fiat one..

>With enough left over for a FiST

but what if I dont want a sports car with a literal fisher price plastic interior?

A car is more than its engine. Especially a sports car is more than its engine. If a car only does engine and nothing else, it's only a muscle car, not a sports car.

Drive one someday and you'll understand

i like how noone asked for your opinion and yet you still need to open your mouth and talkabout shit that isnt even relevant to the topic.

im pretty sure the general public already understand it

which is why NSX are going up in value and turdgen vipers aren't

take plastic off and cover with leather/vynl it isn't hard nigger. diamond pleat that bitch up, father's friend has 3rd gen viper plastic rattles fucking everywhere, just upholster it, its inanely easy.

What are you talking about, you dumb nigger

so why didn't chrysler do that themselves?

>wanting a $64k mid engined civic

it's mid engined accord, retarded tripcuck

I had an old Dupont Registry issue from the '90s and distinctly seeing an ad for an few years old red NSX for listed for $20k.

>accord
>not a fatter civic

>he thinks about interior when buying a Viper

I'd rather have a s2000 op. Better driving experience in my opinion.

How is this car better than a cheaper second gen viper

280hp
Lol

Chances are you probably shouldn't be thinking about interior when buying most performance cars as i believe the NSX was the only Japanese performance car to have a premium interior.

Other popular choices such as GTR, Evo, STI, RX7, Supra, all have typical plastic interiors as far as i can tell.

Sure let me go have fun in a rare aluminium car with appreciating collectors value.

The problem with these cars is you may get really nice characteristics on the limit, and loads of finesse but the thing is so freaking expensive and unrepairable you need to be flat out wealthy to enjoy it.

>ignoring that the Viper kicks ass when driven by competent drivers as prooved by records on Laguna Seca, Burgüerking Nordschleice, Le Mans and VLN races.

2016 track spec =/= first or second gen widowmaker.

Especially in the hands of a complete dunce.

Both have godly driving experience.
But the nsx is much smoother.

>people will walk away from a car $10k under priced because they can't source some OE wheels and suspension

You guys are forgetting that the viper is up there with the Ford GT in terms of cool factor at less than half the price.

So keep drooling over a 1990s sports car that isn't impressive at all I guess while the real men actually get thrown back in their seats and have something real cool to look at- the vipers hood opens backwards and reveals a taught v10 engine producing a fuck ton of juice that your NSX can't even produce with a juicer attached to it.

Later losers.

I guess you have fun with your hood that opens backwards meanwhile OP will be out there actually taking corners because the car was designed by a competent team of engineers.

Implying the NSX handles better then an viper. Lmao go look at the stats

you sound like a bernie voter

>First Gen Viper
>handling at all in the hands of anyone but a pro driver

viper is shit compared to the ford gt. itll never be anywhere near the cool level for the gt

>all the cheaper ones are riced to shit
So buy one on the cheap and unrice it back to stock/modded to your liking? I don't get why people think a riced car is a lost cause, as long the cost of unricing doesn't exceed the cost of a good one in the first place.

NSX aren't all that to be honest. Stockish FD is better bang for buck. Or go with an ls swapped one if you don't wanna be anal about maintenance.

I missed my chance. I guess I'll go for something like a C5 Z06 instead now

Because OEM parts are expensive as fuck
>factory 16" wheels are almost $4k

>ls swap

cuck

trigger warning

Gonna need more proof than that. Anybody could've put those numbers without that race even having happened.

denial is the first step

Eh. I wouldn't go v8 but I've driven/ridden in a couple and they're fun ass hell. As to what the owners and their wives do in the bedroom I have no idea.