Expedition Thread?

Just recently got into it. Building my truck into a expedition rig. Plan on getting a roof rack, brush guard/bumper, etc.
Thoughts and criticism welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuretrailers.com/campers/toyota-habitat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expedition thread
>not posting an expedition

>just bought a 2001 jeep xj, its got 100,300 miles.
I drove it home from NYC to New Orleans the other day. What should I do? The leafs are rusted to fuck.

You mean American pavement princess family barges. I don't even know what the hell is going on with the cow catcher on that one, it looks like it'll do nothing at all.

drop it six inches in the front and four inches in the back. 350 swap. pour beer and piss all over it like that one episode of mcm. put a giant WAT sticker on the back window, and a lewd waifu on the hood. install a black powder-coated bull bar on the front, and a yakima rack on top.

My truck, need to start working on it, going on a big trip in a month and a half

oh, i forgot. get a fake front license plate with something to the effect of "NOFXGIVN". then, call up tj hunt and let him know you've got a sweet stance naysh ride for him to review.

but actually senpai, I live in new orleans and the roads are atrocious because of our proximity to sea level (below). Im looking for a good 3-4" lift kit and the necessary go-alongs.

this is sick

also
>joshua tree?

how much did the flip top run you and how hard is it to take off?

If you're in New Orleans then you should take it down to Emory Island/Grand Isle and have some fun driving around. Or drive up to that refuge up by Hammond and cruise around or the Atchafalaya refuge out by Whiskey Bay. Just pick fun places in general to drive around and do some walking or fishing. They don't even have to be off road. Most of the swamp stuff is still fairly drivable right now until it really starts raining the next few days.

I hope you didn't pay much. You can get similar ones that aren't rusted to shit in New Orleans for 2k and less.

That's in Escalante, Utah

I bought it used for $2400, wouldn't be that hard to take off but there's no reason to, works as a normal camper shell when it's flipped down and only weighs 300lbs.

This is the new improved top but it's $9k with basic options, I'm going to wait and see how the first gen does, don't want to be a beta tester for something this expensive:
adventuretrailers.com/campers/toyota-habitat/

Cool Toyota m8. What year is it/how many miles? Also
How's the space in the tent part? Was thinking of building a pop top into my camper top like an old vw westy.
(Pic before I got the kc's)

Ayy

Post pics

dream car

^ inside

every time I post on my phone the pics come out as thumbs

Cool as shit son

i'm in minnesota, so we just have alot of drunks and pic related. OHV trails are few and far. explain this type of off-roading to me? it looks like 4 wheel camping.