>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: meet, smoke, drink, fight
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

new rider info
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/391524-looking-beginner-bike-look-no-further.html

sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/382129-message-new-riders.html

old shit

Other urls found in this thread:

capecod.craigslist.org/mcy/5587936211.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gIHz-U_73BE
wingworldmag.com/tech/joe-sparrow-425k-gold-wing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for HONDA stronk

wings look heavy as fuck

Would I be an idiot not to take this deal? It is literally the cheapest WR250X in all of California.

>21,000 miles
>valves adjusted at 11,000 miles

Seller's asking for $3,800 firm.

>thinking about getting a kriega r25
>find a r30 on ebay for cheap
>cons:
>it's bigger than what I need
>it looks like shit
>it's branded triumph

I could just put a piece of silver tape on it and write TRIUMF on it.
Anybody here knows if it's less comfortable than the r25?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

first for nogym, only ride.

She lives

sounds bretty steep, what's it cost new?

If you became a fan of V-twin, is it worth it to do the unthinkable and start looking into Ducati's direction? I mean SV1000 is just an SV650 with a bigger engine, TL1000S is a finicky problematic bike, TL1000R is fairly rare and too sporty, VTR1000F is carbed, VTR1000R is too sporty...

Sounds like you all ready did

Well, they're no longer sold in the States. This model in particular costed around $5,999 when it came out in 2008.

In Europe I can get a 2014 one for around $8,999.

I think supermotos are just difficult to find cheap and used in general though.

Fuck off nobike!

I love bikes but i can't do it

Too fucking dangerous these days

>is it worth it to do the unthinkable and start looking into Ducati's direction?

why is it unthinkable?

Nahh

>That piece of shit exhaust

Ayy lmao!

>I mean sv1000 is just an sv650 with a bigger engine
And that's bad why?

Protip, they are.

>tfw no comfy

>yellow hi vis
>on a neon pink bike

but why

The same reason people in the army wear their pt belt over their already reflective pt jacket. To repel meteors, STD's, lossing fist fights, death, motorcycle accidents, etc.

>V4 a good
VFR800 is FI and mine is pretty comfy. I just need new fairings.

>VTR1000R is too sporty
>compared to a Ducati

Fuck off nobike!

Where did you guys ride today?

Done ;)

Also, Gixxers are really, really good at turning and going fast.

Looking for a beginner cruiser or dual sport, having a tough time finding a DS but found a 2004 Honda Shadow very close to me. Is 19k miles too much?
capecod.craigslist.org/mcy/5587936211.html

$2400 is what I'd like to spend.

that is a fine bike to learn on.

Does a bike even need anything else?

Nice looking ride. seems a bit pricey

I mean why not go for a neon pink hi vis at the least jesus

>Is 19k miles too much?
Not if it's been taken care of properly.

19k miles is probably only halfway through it's life expectancy. Probably last even longer because it's a Honda.

My 20s are over bro's so i ordered side boxes to make the transition to old dude complete.

For that extra contrast, obviously.

They ship to australia too?

Does posting on your phone always invert images? So too begins my difficulty with technology....

Because unreliable memes(?).

Gas tank is the same small 17 liters even though it consumes more fuel, wind protection is the same even though it goes faster, etc. Also
>SV650: 1999-2009
>SV1000: 2003-2007
I guess people didn't find it particularly exciting.

Yeah, that one's pretty cool.

Ducati makes sport-tourings too.

I'm going to bed now.

GET HYPE

If it's used not for racing.

Pretty comfy for a sports bike, too.

Keep the bottom of the phone in your right hand when you turn it horizontally to take pics and they will always post non-australia mode then.

old highschool hangout spot

Honestly, I shit talked Suzuki a bit after riding a Katana and a GW250, but I'm pretty impressed with the GSXR 750.

KBB lists it as $2395 if from a dealer but no mention of miles. Seller says make an offer so I can only assume he's expecting $2400 if he's reasonable.
Thanks, good to know. I'm assuming I'd ride it for 2-3 years before moving on.

>Private seller expects as much as dealer
>reasonable

Is that where you go to inject heroin.

>meme wheels.
Just get the R instead and save a bunch of money.

>capecod.craigslist.org/mcy/5587936211.html
Water cooled street bikes built since the mid-nineties can expect at least 300,000 miles, unless oil-starved by mile long wheelies.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIHz-U_73BE

howd you know?

That place looks like fun.

wingworldmag.com/tech/joe-sparrow-425k-gold-wing/

tgfw you can finally ride because it has been raining for 17 days straight and /noraingearfag/

That feel when no F4i

it was, we used to go airsofting there, smoke, off roading. Havent been there in years, kinda sad to see it now

I know that feeling. . .

I did it guys, me and a buddy cleaned the carb on my DR today, put it back in and it runs like a champ. V rewarding feeling and I'm happy to have it done. I really have to take some more pictures here sometime.

>tfw your dad kept telling you not to mess with it, just bring it to a dealer and you proved him wrong.

That feel when no F4I that isn't already a piece of shit

On top of this it's been a pretty amazing weekend

>went on second date with girl I'm mad about
>took her to a movie, held hands throughout
>put arm around her on way to car
>got first kiss (18 year old kissless virgin please no bully)
>going to go on more dates and maybe have my first serious relationship.

I fell for the love meme hard /dbt/ but it really can be a great feeling.

>>got first kiss (18 year old kissless virgin please no bully)
Nice work, m8.

>kissing girls
>going on dates
>enjoying yourself

pls go away

Did she clean your carb if youknowaddamsayn?

>dad keeps reminding me its a bitch to put windscreen back
>decide not to do some things because its apparantly a bitch
>mfw I man up and find out its easy as shit

>letting some dopey skank mess with your carb
Why don't you just throw your bike off a cliff?

Goods on ye m8

Age and money make some men lazy. They'd rather just pay someone than deal with effort.

Maybe there's still some hope for me as well.

What did you do to get it started with her?

>2016
>falling for the heterosexual meme

a gf

>v6s are gay

are there any v6 bikes?

It looks like a typical degenerates hangout.

Never forget that time=money. The only reason I do maintenance myself is to not pay money, I would much rather spend that time masturbating.

I've been watching local Craigslist ads for a few years now on/off and finding anything reasonably priced is hard.

>DRZ is due for valve clearance check
>do all my own maintenance up to this point, all going well, but it's my first bike so I haven't done anything major
>"no son just take it down the dealership and let them do it, it's too hard for you just yet"
>fuck you dad I'm a big man I can do it
>read eleventy billion forum posts and videos on how to do it
>nut up
>spend a whole evening working my way through it slowly
>it's perfect
>show my dad in the morning
>he says he's proud of me, but to take his advice next time

it's a good feeling my friends

How long until you build your cuckshed?

>get sudden inspiration, youtube "honda goldwing wheelie"
>it's real

>destroyed giant leather bike jacket in accident
>no money for new gear
>no motorcycling til next week assuming I order friday
Hold me

topkek.gif

>not just squidding

made a 330 mile ride yesterday in ~45 degree weather.
Never again holy fuck. But im home so thats good

sex 3 sex

rode down to a shooting range twice as far from my house as the last one. new range, with a new pistol

i had bought a .380 from a co worker but it was absolute SHIT. jammed almost every other round being fed, wasn't dirty and no i was not limp wristing it you cuck.

proceeded to bitch at co worker, he offered me a taurus .40 if i traded back his old gun plus a couple hundred

those feels

>$600 pistol feels leaps and bounds more crisp. never jams, kicks a little more but surprisingly the ammo is cheaper

>new indoor air conditioned range (who the fuck doesnt A/C their indoor shooting range in arizona.....looking at you, Caswells.

>feels good

>aim still terrible but oh well, if tweeker tom breaks into my house again its going down.

had a nice long sunny ride back home. no traffic.

still slightly blazed, i pull into a circle K for a cold lemonade and to have a smoke in the shade

>those feels sitting there staring at your bike

hop back on, mobs it home. Get home and guess whats rearing its head back again? Obnoxiously strong tooth pain

>going to the urgent care in an hour or so to get some pain meds and antibiotics

they always treat me well tho. last year when i went down in only a t-shirt, they scraped all the asphalt out of my arm, dressed/wrapped it, gave me a tetanus shot and some pain meds.

>niggas also open til 9am every day

today was an OK day deebeetee

>time=money
Thats why it is cheaper to fuck whores in the long run.

All that wasted time trying to get a bitch and keep her happy. Then not having time to ride as she wants to go look at flowers or some shit.

>squidding a week after an accident
2scurred, will probably get stupid and squid when it's not still fresh in my mind

>lazy
The man works >80 hours a week (on average, not just that one week thats really busy), mad props. Just doesn't ike work on his bike.

Valve checks on those bikes are easy tho. Good job. I don't think I'll ever pay for someone to fix my vehicle for me unless it requires absurdly expensive tools or precision I am not capable of. I even break shit half the time I work on my bikes and still come out on top in comparison to paying for labor costs.

>mfw I spend more time using a toothbrush on the baiku than on myself

Ayy, Lmao.

that's ironic you say that replying to my post.....cuz all i do is brush once, in the morning. (unless secks is inbound). i just cleaned and lubed my chain again. easily used the tbrush far longer then in one sitting than i have on my teeth in a long time

>tfw we are all one, the same
>a borderless meme

Yeah I'll admit it was pretty easy. Never really done anything like that before though so it was a bit of a leap for me. My dad hyping up how badly I would fuck the bike up if I screwed it up didn't help either.

Bulletproof machine though. Nearing 40,000kms, dropped it half a dozen times (dirt squidding) and the thing is running better than ever. Wouldn't be suprised if it does another 40,000km

>Arizona
noice, but what bike do you have and why don't you go shooting on public land like those hooligans on /k/ do

I fucking love 90's color schemes

Where? Here in Denver people are idiots and want more than usual for everything. On top they won't bargain.

I like me some Taurus

Fuck off m8.

No need to double space a blogpost.

It makes it way too fucking long.

>tfw use 2 different tooth brushes on my chain
But my chain looks so great after it's cleaned and lube.

Thanks senpai couldn't have done it without my sexy baiku at my side.
Nah hopefully next date, its kinda tough right now becasue we both live with our parents and she's still in highschool so has class most days while our parents would be away, this summer is going to be nice though because we'll have long days to ourselves if we want. (given one of us isn't working that day obviously.)
This part is embarrsing to me but tinder. I think we were both just kind of lonely and praying we'd find someone (even though it seems almost impossible on there) but we try not to talk about that because we wished we could've met in person or something.