Are loser rapist cars? Like from a girl's perspective, these cars are either

>Creeper vans
>Econoboxes for loser men who don't have balls or passion
>Poser sports cars

Seriously, you guys laud the

>Miata
>86
>Fiat Abarth

but they fit the stereotype so well. Girls look down on these cars. Now don't get me wrong, don't buy a car based on what girls will think...but these particular cars are fucking slow as shit, poser cars that even men will laugh at.

The girls are right to be disgusted with your ass and never want to join you in the passenger seat.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=365922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

86 is a year dipshit

Remember to report

>implying this board likes the 500
One could not expect that good of a taste from this crowd.

But he's right.

Don't buy a car for girls, but if they unanimously hate it and so do most men...there must be a reason.

You drive a hatchback?
You're a loser with no balls.

Sedan?
Boring.

Wagon?
Old man.

Cheap sports car?
Wannabe racer.

Minivan or crossover?
Soccermom.

Big truck or sports car?
Compensating for something.

TL:DR, buy whatever the fuck you want, they'll find something wrong with it anyway.

Agreed, but the hatchback and cheap sports cars have a large modicum of truth to them.

There are a few exceptions, but let's be real, all the vaping faggots who buy miatas and subarus are wannabe racers.

And most nu-males drive hatchbacks.

>TL:DR, buy whatever the fuck you want, they'll find something wrong with it anyway.
I wasnt aware that im on facebook xD. Liked & Shared with my senpai! Never look down on somoene, aollyways help them uP!

That doesn't directly mean everyone who buys one has to immediately fit the stereotype, though.

And most nu-males drive hatchbacks because they're cheap and get good MPGs (muh environment). They'd ditch them for Google self-driving pods immediately if they got the chance.

The only real choice is the sports sedan.

Normies can't tell a sports version from a base model.

This.

Trying to find a car that women like is like trying to win an argument against them: it's pointless.

Who gives a shit about what the normies think? If it's nicer than their shitboxes they'll look for something of yours to complain about. You can't please them.

i got my last girlfriend because of my BRZ

she was into cars, and asked to be taken for a ride. then we drove around her TT and my 86 all day long.

rate

Normie approval is kinda what the thread is about, no?

Agreed though, normie approval doesn't exist. Whatever you buy, they'll complain about something.

Yes, but OP said quite clearly, buy a car you enjoy..just don't shut out the normie criticism as "jelly haters".

Because everyone hates on the 86 for being a slow piece of shit and you know what, they're right.

CHAD drives a RUSTY HEAP while you DETAIL HARD and gets all the BITCHES because he's superior to you.

>Because everyone hates on the 86 for being a slow piece of shit

doesn't everyone love it?

I mean, outside of Veeky Forums

No, most girls consider it a poser car.

And any men who remotely know anything about cars don't like it either.

It does go down well with teenage boys and loser men who know NOTHING about cars and are essentially women.

>loser men who know NOTHING about cars and are essentially women
So women should love it, then?

do you make this stuff up in your head, or

>most girls consider it a poser car

most girls don't know shit about cars, nigger. they see two doors and big wheels and they fucking wet themselves. the only cars girls don't like on guys are golfs/gtis and minivans.

That's what you would think, but surprisingly no, the women are more clued in as to what's expensive.

They know it's a cheap sports car, they can tell just by things like it's tacky fake carbon fiber.

The men who like it are god awful pathetic or just young and naive.

No, girls like fashion, girls know about different materials.

They get inside and see how tacky the shitty "leather" is, the fake carbon fiber inserts and they know it's not quality.

That's how girls know.

People hate on the 86 because "it should be twice as fast and cost half the price I fucking hate rich people LOOK AT THESE LAP TIMES I just want cheap RWD like a $500 Craigslist special Ferrari Assblasterosa."

The drivers do tend to be faggots, though.

>"I...it's a fast car," he says as he fiddles with the automatic shifter.

Found the 86 owner in denial.

No girl thinks you're driving a ferrari mate.

>tacky fake carbon fiber.

mine doesn't have that

I don't hate the car, i hate it's owners.

They try and sell the slow garbage as being good, when we all fucking know it's slow. They're posers.

ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=365922

Yes it does.

It's a car aimed squarely at the "muh feels" crowd, and yet they only sell because people think it looks cool.
Ironic.

if the girl is inside your car, you're already going to fuck her. besides, doesn't matter how shitty the interior of the 86 is when she's buzzed, and it's nicer than whatever she has anyways

And girls who see a guy in a Ferrari don't see the guy; they see a walking wad of cash.

If you're looking at attracting a girl with a car you're making the same mistake as the Rodge. You want something clean above all else. Your 350 horsepower modded 240SX or leased automatic 318i will dry her up in an instant if it's filthy.

I think I know how the dash of my own car looks.

leather is pretty good too. hasn't sagged a bit the almost 4 years I've owned it. still looks and feels great. seat itself is one of the reasons I fell in love with it.

only thing thats kinda ridiculous is the 2001 RAV4 radio. I ordered mine without the infotainment whatever since it was kinda rubbish anyways.

86 is a number dipshit

this is fairly true, from my experience. a dusty shitbox full of fast food wrappers and soda stains is about as attractive as greasy hair and a neckbeard, as far as women are concerned.

furthermore, an expensive car won't attract anything but golddiggers, who are far more trouble than their pussy is worth

technically, its two numbers

I haven't had a girl sit in my car since 2009-2010

Looks nice and clean. If what says is true and she'll be judging regardless it's still a step up from an EG Civic hatch. As long as you haven't talked your car up to her like some raging autist looking to impress you're in the clear.

Just pray that you don't end up at the lights next to McVape in his WRX.

like i said in I've had a pretty different experience.

If you bought a miata, people will instantly think you're gay no matter how you look or how much money you own.

Trust me, most guys and girls I talked to thinks like that

>a qt in an Audi TT

She sounded like a keeper. What happened?

And that was more in regard to the average girl who doesn't like cars.

long distance relationship happened.

thing was boosted like no tomorrow as well, made some ungodly noises and too much power on the front wheels. bad car.

>Veeky Forums likes this
>Veeky Forums likes that

Veeky Forums hates every car no exceptions

>caring what girls think

Women are a meme user, don't take them too seriously.

My dad worked at a Toyota dealership. He said Toyota people didn't like it because Subaru engine, and Subaru people didn't like it because no AWD and no place for their life partner to put their 4 Golden Retrievers.

>implying wagons aren't the best

FOUR DOORS FOR MORE WHORES AND ROOM FOR ANOTHER FIVE IN THE BACK

Old men have the right idea I tell you hwat

>Veeky Forums likes the fiat Abarth
What

I never said I agreed with any normie stereotypes, fast wagons are the greatest sleepers.

>loser
>highly detailed version of what ALL girls want
>saying men will laugh at XYZ
Go back to /r9k/, you're doing an obvious impression of "chad" to feel better about yourself.

>women hate the miata

Nigga what? Women fucking LOVE the Miata. It's small, it's "cute", it's spritey, it's economical, and it's a fucking convertible. Even though they make it in automatic, 9 times out of 10 if you see a woman driving stick it's in a Miata.

>miata
>500 Abarth
Nigga, girls LOVE cute cars
Hell girls like anything cute, you can drive down the street in a lambo and only dudes will be looking at you, while if you drive down the street in a 500, miata or even a fucking smart car, girls will look at you because your car is cute, add a dog and you are a pussy magnet now
Used to drive C class merc, had to sell it for personal reasons and mother let me borrow her blue Smart for two for 6 months
In those 6 months, the smart car got me more pussy than the merc
The 86 looks like an 80s econobox and it is one, so no comments on that