He may not be the prettiest thing to look at, but he is our new God, pay your respects

He may not be the prettiest thing to look at, but he is our new God, pay your respects.

who cares
f1 is stupid racing with fake cars.
ill rather a civic and a stoplight race any day of the week.

Dat fuckin eyebrows

>being this ultra mad

>Jos (Verstappen) did everything the right way, beginning with the genes he shot into the mother of Max
Niki Lauda

When I started watching this year I thought

>alright, this has been complete shit but I will give it one more chance

I have been pleasantly surprised. Russia was a bit of a letdown but still a good race.

not mad in the slightest
f1 is boring af

Kyvat got fucked in the ass

>>Jos (Verstappen) did everything the right way, beginning with the genes he shot into the mother of Max
top top lel

How do you feel at the thought of this ugly piece of shit banging his qt girlfriend?

What's your excuse?

>What's your excuse?
I-I don't have one....

I hear the siren song of /r9k/ calling me, help.

he's pretty good, prob future champ.
i hope he doesnt lose his aggressiveness the longer he's in video game cars. f1 is pretty fucking boring these days.

I'm not a Formula 1 driver, and neither was my dad.

His money and fame are worth the fact you have to kiss that fuck horrid face every day?

Jeez at this point I'd prefer a dick in my ass.

they both just look like typical russians

It's ok, i don't like girls with fiveheads

>Jeez at this point I'd prefer a dick in my ass.
That's because you're a fag

he looks fucking normal bro.. fairly symmetrical, okay jaw, pronounced cheek bones, small eyes, normal nose, strong hairline.

he isn't ugly at all. most woman would consider him above average. he's not even a manlet either. sensing strong jealousy from you.

>wake up and check dvr to watch Spanish gp
>log on computer and forget ESPN website is still open
>catch glimpse of Verstsppen on webpage and quickly close browser
>look at tv and realize GP didn't record even though it's set to record series.
>go back on computer and Google Gp recording
>spill beans on max winning
>accept defeat and look for results
>Mercs crash out on lap 1
>Max, Kimi, seb & daniel battle it out until the end
>realize I missed what will be the best gp all season.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

It was pretty good, but I think there will be better this year.

>There is a lot of talent in the top 3 teams. Any one of them can take small opportunities and turn them into GP wins. Also driver hierarchy has not really been established at any of these teams.

I am also very curious to see what happens with Hamilton. The Zen approach he has this year seems really forced, in a fake it until you make it sort of way. I don't think he truly believes in being 'chill', I think everybody around him has told him he is a whiny brat and to change his behavior.

You have to put yourself in his head too. He is trying out a new personality, and he has to be evaluating the results. Those results so far have been disastrous for him. Every time he suppresses his natural urge to shoot his mouth off he also doesn't get what he wants, and that has to be wearing on him. I predict there is going to be some major drama at Mercedes this year. Just as well, they have the two most immature drivers working for them.

I think Lewis is happy he got his 3rd championship and is just in a relaxed state this year

I know that is the bullshit he says to the cameras, but I don't believe it for a second.

He knows that Mercedes dominance wont last for forever, 2016 could very well be the last opportunity he gets to fight for the championship. He wouldn't be there unless he wanted a 4th. If you are relaxed and don't give a fuck you don't do F1.

Raikkonen seems relaxed and appears not to give a fuck at all times.

Read my post again.

Sure Kimi has always been like that. But then he has also been successful like that so he has validation.

Lewis has always been a try hard, he has gotten all of his wins while being a try hard. Now he is trying out being relaxed and everything is going to shit.

yeah, but it's easy to lose the intensity you once had without consciously forcing yourself back into that mode. you can get into autopilot mode. and when talking 1/10th of a second it doesn't take much to slip into.

I don't follow F1 at all but I'd prefer Kimi to win.

If only we had access to the telemetry the team does.

>wins one race
>omg he's our savior

I'm happy for him but calm the fuck down. Red bull fucked their senior driver to make up for Russia