twitter.com/MrWiz/status/761270453843353600
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha92kr_A6zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rvrqs1JS5yE
steamcommunity.com/id/_meppz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yatagarasu sucks lmaoooooo

reminder

best pokken desu

I can't play fighting games for shit and I really wanted to play Ibuki and Ramlethal. I lose everything, should I just switch to easier characters?

Void = Alp

>capturds make thread 15 posts early
they must think chan has 8f of lag too

aight I got like 15 minutes, set up a ft5 lobby?

ok one min

Why is a tripfag the OP of this thread?

worst OP ever

Just grow a pair and hit the lab.

>play match during european time
>get matches with people that play with proper tactics and adjust to their opponent
>play match during american time
>literally only people with shit internet playing ken/karin/juri who spam the one combo they learned and jump ins
why is america such fucking cancer? At this point I might as well put an alarm next to my computer so I know when I should stop playing the game because the match quality is going to drastically drop down from stupid americans.

sent

>Ibuki and Ramlethal

You deserve it desu senpai

Yes. If you want to stick with cute girls but have an easier time learn to play Cammy and May

What are you trying to say, Breek?

I thought ramlethal was like a female guts with twice the greatswords, but she's more like a farnese.

I literally can't dp to anti air fast enough

dp inputs are gay

Is chunli the best right now?

Why are you still whining? Why haven't you adapted yet?

Sometimes having character lore (not necessarely story and plot, just a bit of lore) in a fighting game series is nice and it adds more depth and flavour to those characters.

I don't get why fighting game enthusiasts and in some aspects fighting game developers are so averse to the idea of adding more story and lore behind these cool characters. I mean, players don't really have to give a shit about it, nor I do want it to be the focus, but it's some kind of aspect that I would really like to see explored more in a fighting game. There is always this Capcom-ish idea of never-changing, paper-written characters that don't have much going on, especially in the newer SF games.

Because if it was more easy to input DP then jump ins wouldn't be as low risk high reward anymore.

I'm trying to say he should have chosen better waifus

That's what the general and character stories are supposed to be there for. It's just that Capcom is made up of incompetent cucks so it doesn't matter.

Every fighting game has "lore" though? Even SF tried to have a story mode with V.

Like Elphelt?

nah

imo ken is the best char in the game right now

The combination made my eyes bleed.

SFV Story Mode added nothing to what we already knew about the characters starring in it nor it started some kind of character development for every character in it except M. Bison and the whole Shadaloo thing (and it went down in the most anti-climatic, bland way)

sfv juri is aids

who designed this shit and thought it would be fun to play

Ken of ryu but any order of the three of them doesn't bother me

Where the FUCK are the cool top tier characters capcom?

Change it to a ft2 and i can do 1 more

ill reinvite. my graphics card cut off on the win screen and crashed my game

This is their way of "catering to the casual crowd"

You're welcome bro

"Lore" in the sense that there is some bio with the characters, but it's nothing really interesting about it. The story mode in V was beyond terrible and likely rushed too.

GOING TO A SMALL TOURNY THIS SATURDAY WISH ME LUCK YOU CUNTS

Nah im outta tome, i was just on break from work ggs guy

>dudley
>top tier
>in any game
>at any point in time

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/761270453843353600
EVO JAPAN LINE UP CONFIRMED

he was top tier in 3s and ultra though???

I did
by uninstalling sfv

why are karins always so laggy and braindead

SHOULDA JABBED BRO

Who /nanase/ here?

>dudley
>top tier
>in cr mk into death
>vs 123 genejin
>J vs Kokujin

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha92kr_A6zQ

>dudley top tier in 4

idiot

What I don't get is why the lore half-assedly tries to match the actual gameplay. Like nigga I don't care if he died canonically you should still let us play as the nigga.

Most fighting games have that too. I just cited SFV because even though it's bad it tried to do something and it never had before.

sounds better than the ingame version

I SAID WISH ME LUCK YOU CUNTS

why do people complain so much about the op when it's not a sniffpicture?

some sperg spammed senran shit nonstop in the jojo op thread.

just because you were never top tier with him doesnt mean he wasnt

does void like xrd yet or should i keep him filtered

Not sure if its known but you can pop v trigger as Ibuki when they jump and air throw them into the explosion

try a bit harder. how far off base do you have to be where you cant even have ggpo nerds back you up

by this logic Q is the best character in the game just because kuroda can play him

People that have no idea how to play UNiEL.

>I only read posts from people that like SF4 Danger Time edition

>dudley
>not top tier

imagine being this bad at fighting games youtube.com/watch?v=Rvrqs1JS5yE

>eventhubs

When you see it.

That happened to me all the time in XRD challenges because GG's button layout is still the derpest one I've ever seen

It's only capcom and their loyal dogs that are against a complete package as game.
Look at what Soul Calibur or MK did with spinoffs and newer games. Even fucking smash had better lore and more fun in singleplayer with brawl.

lol benny the dog of HOYPE in the center

Didnt Ryu get rid of the Satsui no Hado in the story mode

No more Evil Ryu ever

Sniffshitters are mentally ill as greatly showcased by them spamming this thread and the other treads they take part in.

I didn't buy that trash and have no interest watching a bad low budget shonen anime but people here said he just got rid of it off camera.

>5:00 am is when I go to bed

its because s+hs used to be dust in gg1/ggx1, and then they made it it's own button like a macro in x2

anyone kofxiii eu?

add me steamcommunity.com/id/_meppz

nice house meppz

Why the fuck does Nash build Super like 3 times as fast as the other characters

t. elphelt "player"

Because hes the best character in the game.

Shut the fuck up anime nerd. Buy the fucking capcom pro tour stage and grind more ranked.

>tfw this is about the limit of your urien skills
i'll never be rx

Has anyone found anything good about her, or is she still the undisputed worst character in the game?

Because his jumpins are good and while his ex moves are good too he doesn't have to use them often.

Because throwing booms for him is faster than others spamming specials and specials generate a lot of meter. They should go back to how it is in 3S with normals generating meter and having multiple bars.

sorry but worst character of the game is a tie between FANG and zangief

Wtf happened to her feet?

But that's not Zangief

Wouldn't mind half of those games tbqh.

she's not that good but she's not complete shit either

you can cr.hp to trade with ryu's j.lk

#riseup

Is sheathing your sword after each slash the weeaboo equivalent of reloading after shooting 5 rounds from a 30 round magazine?

why dont you dp it you fucking dumbass

Elphelt is a better waifu and probably still a better character despite the nerfs

it's kinda funny, they basically took her, essentially removed her fireballs and made her anti airs worse and just left it at that

Ono and Combofiend noticed how her feet were not in artstyle with the rest of the cast in sf4 and drew too much attention away from the MUSCLE POWER.

elphelt is both one of the worst character and gameplay designs of the last decade, kill yourself back to melty brick I hate you now

I think it's more like cowboys doing a quick draw from their holster

Hiro fix your image server.

It's called iaido, Ukyo from Samurai Showdown and Johnny from Guilty Gear use it too.

haha memes XD

t. goober