What BMW should I get next.
>inb4 none
Fuck off.
6 speed preferred. Lemme hear it.

E46, E39, E38, Clown shoe.

I was thinking M5. Thoughts?

Definitely not the M4.

E39 m5 or newer?

E46 would be ideal but if a nice E36 comes up might as well.
Theres a reason you either get an M3 or an M5

post your local craigslist

None, fuck off.

I'm not thinking on getting one right now, still paying off the most recent one. Almost done though.

E46 M3.

Next thread pls

You think so? I was actually thinking that or an M5. I have a strong appeal to an M3 though.

What do you drive now?

I mean, in 10 years it's going to be the most sought after M of all time aside from the E30 M3. It's a fantastic vehicle from every standpoint

It has a certain nostalgia value for some people.

F30 is a numb bloated mess, if you're aiming more towards modern than an E90, otherwise E46.

this. the only thing i don't like about it is the grill behind the front wheels. tacky as fuck. i'd have mine color matched to the car.

with a csl rear deck lid.

twould be nice.

I own an e46 325 CI. It's holding me over until I can afford/find a nice M3 without a stupid SMG. They are just perfect

Yeah, no.

Z4M Coupe will be the most sought after.

not a lot of people know about this car so I have my doubts

then an*

>e46 M3
>Z4M Roadster/Coupe
>e39 M5
>e9X M3
Alternatively if you aren't hung up on M cars (I am so I get it) the 135i is amazing.
Low mileage examples sell for over two times what an e46 M3 does today. And just look at clown shoes, there is also only like 1500 in the whole USA. I am buying one to compliment my Z4M Roadster as soon as I can. IMO way better vehicle than the e46 M3, and more modern (in good ways)

>no practicality whatsoever
>only use is hooning
>style similar to faggy miata and s2000
It's okay to be wrong. And you are

you meant Z3M, right?

E9
E24
E30
E34

Those are already the top collectible BMW, so yeah behind those.
>having kids
who needs a backseat anyway? May I also add 200lbs lighter, better handling, and full of M3 CSL equipment?

not of that is relevant to the point he was making you idiot

It's relevant to people wanting a car.
>most sought after
>tons of people not wanting a car for specific reasons
How dumb are you m8?

I guarantee the Z4M coupe will always be worth more than an e46 M3. Just because you are a faggot with children doesn't mean everyone else has them or would let them ride in their M.

Just look at the prices now, M3s have stagnated, Z4MCs are going up. Z4MC is the next clownshoe. If not for collectiblity, for simple supply and demand.

>implying people buying classic/future classic cars do so on the basis of practicality
we're not talking about the mass market here you retard

seconding e34, great car

>dat godly engine sound in Most Wanted 2005

I played the whole game just to get that car and hear that sound. And I'm annoyed that they didn't keep that recording of the GTR M3 in Criterion's Most Wanted 2012.

E63 6er.

You know you want to.

Without knowing your budget, and assuming you like something subtle..

340i M sport. Get rid of the dumb ///M stickers. Get power kit and exhaust. Comfort mode is still quiet and nice, Sports mode makes sexy sounds and is stupid fast. Only someone who recognizes the M kit will have any idea before you punch it. Also it handles well, fuck the haters.

M2
more budget alternative; lightly used m235i 6speed sport package and drop $8500 on a dinan state 4 package, which i believe puts the horsepower up into the 450whp range among many other nice dinan things

the rest of bmw's lineup just doesn't drive like a bmw should

>z3m
>top collectible bmw

Wrong. Top collectible bmws, in order:
M1
Z8
E9
E28 m5
E82 1 series m
E30 m3
Z4m
Clown shoe
E31
E46 m3
E39 m5
E60 m5
Everything else

I meant cars that actually are out there to buy. But your list isn't wrong, however clown shoe should be above Z4M, at least the S54 Z3M coupe. The prices have shot up a ton lately.

E34 E28 or E39