Car Interior Thread

Veeky Forums's DD edition

Bonus points when you guess the car from the pic.

Mazda tribute

Should be pretty easy

Fix?

>5th gen Camaro interiors
ew. That said, takes the cake for worst interior in the thread now and in the future. I have no idea what the fuck Honda was thinking with those Civic interiors but the equivalent Accords are also pretty terrible

e55 amg

Not a maro, good guess though.

Chevy SS?

Shit I was about to delete the post and say Chevy SS

Yep

Fuckin upside down bullshit. I guess it fits though seeing as how this is, basically, a Holden.

Sorry for the shitty quality photo. Nearly midnight here.

Charger/Magnum?

>Worst interior in the thread now and in the future
What the fuck are you on right now?

SVT Focus
Wanna say Avenger
Kek

Yup. 08 3.5l v6

Is having a sense of taste "being on something" because that looks like something an autistic five year old would design

Holy fuck that really is awful

Is it unreliable? I heard the 3.5l was shitty

Going by what you said, you have zero "sense of taste". Explain what is wrong with it.

Zero sense of coherency, ridiculous angles all over and obnoxious LEDs fucking everywhere for no reason other than OMG SO FUTURISTIC MUCH WOW SUCH SPACESHIP

Nah. I haven't had too much of a problem with it. Got it at 100k, and the biggest issue I had was with that stupid intake manifold's runner valve control. Once that thing breaks, you replace the WHOLE thing. Which is a $600 dealer part.

I was having issues with the ETC light coming on and it going into limp mode at low rpms, but that seems to have been fixed by doing a cam reset.

Great car imo. I've got the R/T exhaust and a K&N aircharger on it.

What LEDs? Honda angled everything towards the driver like the Supra did in the 90's. Even the C7 Corvette has similar set up.

Can it be seen here?

The Dodge life.
Wew

I was gonna say Nissan Maxima but I noticed the britbong steering wheel

I think the 300z wins this one.

Plus there's this

it looks like a spaceship, i love it

I often say cars like that were inspired by Knight Rider and Tron.

roasting

yeee BOI

Here is a more conventional view. I don't really have one with the whole wheel in because it's (appropriately) the size of a ships helm.

That Rav4.