What's /o's opinion on the r32 skyline sedan?

What's /o's opinion on the r32 skyline sedan?

It's the Jap equivalent to our V6 Commodores.

They're small, which is good for a RB25 engine swap, but bad if you're a fatass.
They handle well for what they are and have the usual Nissan parts interchangeability and aftermarket support.

Bad thing is the first ones are now over 25 years old and new parts are getting hard to come by. There were a zillion of them made though so used parts are plentiful still.

If it's your first car then sure get one. I liked mine while I had it in the 00's.

0/10 would not listen to dad rock in

if you're in the states just buy an sti or volvo t5, the skyline will cost just as much and be 10 years older with that many more miles on it, and you won't be able to find parts for it when it breaks.

pic related is a much better alternative

meme on wheels

>buying a car because you liked it in Gran Turismo 2 or a meme anime

>buying fwd

biggest mistake was selling mine.

rb25det neo conversion

>What's /o's opinion on the r32 skyline sedan?
What's your opinion on a bitch with broken legs?

Laurel is better

I had a 91. Lots of fun to drive. Parts were stupid easy to get.

The only bad thing was when a coolant line burst in a very tight hard to reach space.

Oh and it might be a sedan, but the back seats are completely useless with about an inch of legroom.

BACK ON THE ROCKS
BACK ON THE ROCKS BABY

get a porsche instead

>GTS-t
cuckmobile

If you live in a country where they're common, sure, why not?

If you're in the US and import one, though, you're an idiot. Might as well just buy an E36 M3 sedan for 1/4 the money.

please don't categorize shitty cartoons with muh childhood video games

>R32 Sedan
>BCNR33 Wheels
I like you.

>Oh and it might be a sedan, but the back seats are completely useless with about an inch of legroom.
I've been wondering about this. One of my life goals is to own an R32 Skyline, regardless of trim. But if the back seats in the sedan are pretty much useless, I may as well stick to a coupe.

>Not working to get ahold of your dream car no matter what the cost
You a dummy.

>this nigger

Yeah naww

>One of my life goals is to own an R32 Skyline, regardless of trim
GT-R or bust desu senpai

I'm prolly gonna be goin for that. The question is do I bite the bullet and get mine in Red Pearl, which'd skyrocket my insurance prices?

The GTR is sorta worth having, but anything else is a huge waste of money. Importation costs so damn much and is such a pain that it doesn't make any sense to save a few pennies by getting a GT-S.

>AWD
>drifting

The RB26 is also known to have oil problems, might as well have a memeJay swap

If you still want a sedan OP but power, just save more shekels for a R33 GT-R Sedan

I mean, all the prices I've been seeing show me saving about $10k between a GT-R and GTS-t, even with importation fees included.

There's also the matter of me liking RWD over AWD; even though the GT-R is a goddamn GT-R, a legend, I dunno if I'd wanna pay that much more for a Turbo and extra driveshafts.

Damn that's ridiculous, last time I was in Japan you could get a whole GT-R for 10k.

I've driven both and the GTS-t just isn't worth it IMO, it's a pretty bland car. The only thing it's good for is being a Skyline in a country where there aren't many of them. The GT-R is a bit underwhelming too, but at least it's iconic and reasonably fast.

>pull fuse
>rip skids
Wow

Oil pumps are fine if you're not bashing them off the limiter

Just get a 2JZ engine along with a non turbo gt-s if you want RWD with more reliability with power. Might as well get a JZX100 If you're not in the states that is and still want a sweet sedan.

2jz memes staying strong

I kinda wanna pick your brain about them now.

I mostly pay attention to the major Importer's in the states: There's one in West Virginia that's brought in a buncha GTS-t's, and a couple GT-R's, along with a lotta cool-ass sedans. Then there's JDM Legends in Utah, who mostly does older J-tin. When I move back to MA in october, I'm thinking of swinging by the WV one to check out their stock. But Their GTS-t's tend to go for between 10-15k, while the GT-R's are around 20-30k.

I don't mind having not a lotta power; I never really cared that much about horsepower when it came to a car's performance, not that I don't care about it at all. I'd wanna see about swapping in GT-R suspension/brakes anyways for better handling (if it was worth it).

No lie the JZX100 is definitely gonna be in my future Toyota-only garage, along with all the MR's, an AE86, and many more.
But I kinda like keeping parts/engines within the family, if only for personal preference. I do have a frankenstein part of me that want's to put an SR20, Viper V10, or Hellcat Engine in goddamn everything though.

I just made a fuse toggle switch with spade connectors, mounted it under my steering wheel for burnouts, but don't do skidz for fear of damage

It's pigfat for what it is
Get a Cefiro with an RB20DET

what's your opinion on an understeering boat?