Daily driver and salary thread

Daily driver and salary thread.

6 figures and I drive a WRX. What about ya'll?

>ITT
Lies

$80k
Ride the bus because city.

CRV

>dataminning

dont think so OP

4 figures and I drive a scooter to school, used to ride a bicycle.

7 figures in 2014 and 2015
1994 F-150 with toolbox and ladder rack

>minning
About what I'd expect from a retard who doesn't know what datamining is. OP is just an attention whore and blogging

You caught me. I lie on the Internet so strangers who I'll never meet will think I'm cool

Why?

>110

Poorfag, thats why

i dont make any money or have a car or anything else.

104k annual
2014 frs

'11 335d

wanna upgrade, dont know what to get yet

aw11 and r6

thinking of getting a lifted truck.

Barely 4 figures and i drive a beat up Miata

For all the summerfags for these threads we add 100k to whatever we actually make

04 350z

$1300/month from student benefits

2007 Camry Hybrid

My nigga

07 350z

t. Chef at wendys

I think that's exactly why you'd do it. Here you can be someone you're not.

$8.25 an hour

I make money
I drive either a truck or a car, depending on weather.

03 s2000, I make enough. The car is paid off so what do I care.

I made like 10k last year. I drive an old ass Subaru and a little less old ass Honda.

I make $11.25 an hour an drive an STi.

Monthly payment is $296.67 a month, but I live at home and don't have any other payments.

However, my household income is over $400k a year. Our garage consists of a 15' Golf R, 16' Ram 1500 EcoDiesel, 13' Subaru Forester, and a '11 WRX STi.

Not too flashy. I wish my parents were car enthusiasts...

95k, drive a Genesis Coupe 2.0T. Fucking hate it, saving up for a Brostang 5.0 or a Chevy Colorado (need a truck these days). I'm just not too enticed with the new cars coming out lately, and might just wait it out a bit more. Nothing has made me jump up and down for the past few years. Just iteration upon iteration.

it's been my DD for ten years

[spoiler]I have a weekend car, people who have only one car are cucks[/spoiler]

I've been meaning to get a second vehicle, just to not feel stranded should the first break down, and need to be in the shop. Do you make your DD a boring, high MPG car, and your weekend car a sports car? What's your weekend car? :)

the weekend car is a FRS that comes out for 2 am backroads

the DD is a beater CRV that's got parking lot dents, horrifically gripless low rolling resistance tires, and has a chunk of paint missing on the tailgate where some dipshit kid with a punch put a circular dent in it, but for getting from A to B it's pretty much all I need

Eh, was hoping my Genesis would be a weekend car, until I got rear-ended three times in the same fucking month. Wanted to kill everyone after that, all women, and all distracted driving. Fuck Austin.

which is why you don't DD a car you want to care about, the entire concept of a DD is that you have another car when you're not just 'daily driving'

there are very few feelings worse than taking a car that's meant for certain environments and putting it into shitty stop and go traffic surrounded by plebians and retard car-as-appliance drivers

someone rear ends my CRV I shrug, but when some kid keyed my FRS I bought a rifle

I make 1200 a month with my NEETbux and drive a bike to troll you wage fags

$15/hr

I hope you get stuck behind my bike burger flipper

1987 Supra with a 6.0L LS swap
$50k-ish

>1.2M
>Ferraris and them Lams whateva

$0 yearly.

I'm unemployed after resigning from work. This coming week is the first full off week for me in over 4 years.

Gonna work towards my real estate license and getting brokered.

Also go next Monday to meet with two guys in the finance department at a local appliance company.

I wanted to take a year or more off but don't think I'm gonna get to.

Not working kind of sucks anyway to be honest. It loses it's appeal quickly. As long as you can somewhat enjoy your work. Nice M3 though.

One I really wanted was with a co that traveled all over installing, testing, setting up and training how to use hospital equipment.

I pretty much have it, but they said it would be a year or so. Probably not gonna wait around since nothing is in writing.

$50K, but I live in Commieformia now so I might as well make minimum wage in this bullshit state.

wouldn't the bus be slower than driving cuz of all the stops????

>pissing off someone with a pushbar
Human speed bump/10

~45k before bonus and OT

cruising the ghetto in a relatively thrashed '00 grand marquis.

>1999 Corolla
>1969 Gran Torino GT

>$8/hour ;_;

You don't know how many times it comes to my mind to test the push bar.

I know this feel. Had a minivan driving slow and sloppy (crossing the center line, nearly caused multiple accidents) in the twisties earlier today and the temptation to give them a nudge was strong.

In a dense city there's often either nowhere to park or only expensive metered parking where you want to go, and your own parking spot may not be right outside your front door. Public transit or a cab is generally more convenient unless you have the juice to hire a driver.

Not him but have you ever even been to a city? Parking is ass, expensive, or both.
Find a gas station.
Cost of owning a car is not worth it, especially in cities with high disincentives to car ownership

Just no.

Fug this man said it as I wrote this.

75k, NA Miata, 340 Duster, shitty-looking Loyale wagon

>minimum wage cuck
>plus tips tho

>2001 Chevy Lumina

I'll show myself out.

e92 M3, 650 supercharger.

$120k/year

20k and a student
did you really expect much else besides rice rockets.

WRX STI

>driving slow and sloppy in the twisties
>pot calling the kettle black

No job, driving dads e60 m5

CT-e supercharged 2012 Civic Si
$50-$60k depending how much I work in the year.

>personally identifiable information on Veeky Forums

I was making 50k but I quit my job :B
Car is pictured.

2013 impreza hatch

>not an amg

trash

35k Celica Gts
Buying a is350 soon

~72k/yr

Fucking thing won't die on me, I've had it for a decade and I'm too attached to sell it.

>You try to ram my bike with your shitbox
>Unsheath my Katana I take with me everywhere
>*Cuts your pushbar into a million pieces*
>*Appears in your passenger seat*
>Psssh, nothinnnnnnnnnnnn .... personnel.....kid
>*Decapitates with katana*
>*Scuffs your paintwork*

Sayonara, konyaro

Teaches you to mess with the Biker Ronin

O-mae wa honto ni baka-gaijin da ne

$240k AUD
Holden Commodore MY15 v8 auto
Mad?

Cool car

10 million
boogadi vayrone
rols roice phentom

this was my dad's truck, would borrow it alot for moving stuff and there had been times i was so tempted to fucking ram people out of the way because of how shit they drove.

>Implying you can identify someone on the internet based solely on their car and income.

5 figures

Fiesta ST

€1750/month

You don't include cents in the calculation, yobbo

Fiesta ST.

Was making about 70k when I got it, only making like 30k working part time while going to school now. Good thing I live with my parents.

dodge magnum r/t

>M3
>Unemployed

anyone who didnt post their income on a monthly basis is a child and a liar

70kish net depending on OT.

Honda fit cause im a cuck

>6 figures
>1500.00

It just all depends how you look at it.

About 51k last year.

14 BRZ.

Varies on year, average of past 5 years is around 85k/year

DD varies between 5.0 560SEC, 190e 2.3/16, and 2zz swapped 05 XB.

FoST

$130,000
work at Wendy's
13 inch penis

R34 Skyline as DD

£32k ($46k)

I drive a £1k e39 and a 95 Audi S2 valued at £7k
Thought about a new car for about 5 minutes and realised I don't want one.

$4k
Civic

I have no reason to lie to you people:

$43,000 and I drive a 10 year old RAV4. I'm a typical graduate who finally got their first real job, and it's an entry level job. Probably going to save for a year or so, then trade in the RAV4 and buy a Tacoma or an FJ.

23/hr
Chevy Colorado

I like the new ones but I think the interior is typical GM trash. They fuck up every interior, they all look so bland and gross and LEGO-ish. If they could remedy that shit I'd probably look at getting a new one.

Daily is the 05 Saleen Focus
84 944 is there when i need a backup
84 928 is third string
10.95/hr, with raise within next month (i hope)

$7500 student.

Tomahawk

What's different about the Saleen Focus?

I made $28,000 according to last year. Even less this year since i spent three days a week in class. Im an EMT amd I drive a basic ass Jeep Patriot Sport. Not even a real jeep with 4wd either. The shitty FWD version. It may look up for me next year since the school tome was for a liscence cert. to a higher level.

1st world cities usually have bus lanes.

100k annual (72k AGI for tax purposes)
I drive a 1998 v6 Mustang with an automatic
>lel

it's bright blue, and the previous owner put a magnaflow exhaust on it, so it sounds quite literally like a fart when I go to accelerate.

There are no "1st world" cities any more.

>liberull cuckies usually have alternative transportation lanes

is that better?

The N20 version is nos ready has all the hookups for it, magnaflow exhaust, better clutch ratios (3.821:1 iirc). Higher air flow. Saleen racetech suspension. but otherwise it's got a stock zx3 engine and a slaeen body kit.

Luckily i bought it used with 28k on it. Like no one touched it in 10 years

2003 Lexus IS200 Sportcross. Earn 540k NOK a year before 35% tax, 25% VAT, etc etc. Welcome to No(r)way...