Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPJvGMYxDPs
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31118666.1f2a4f75.153545.112f314f5a6172
youtube.com/watch?v=Y75PHXWEkMg
youtube.com/watch?v=uWMuOrfBgDE
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213444...1f2a3a43516571
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/Ohayou/ when?

lol dead thread.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Go!

just let it die

Fuck off.

>rolled a character that could leech bees
>excited to help /tosg/ by giving free bee leech
>IMC nerfs bees and nobody wants bee leech any more
>only way I can see to help now would be to level a squire to c3 for rod polishing at no profit ti sit with canelle and trappe in orsha
I like you guys but not enough for 2 more circles of that fucking class, sorry.

daedgaem

>that op image
absolutely disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=qPJvGMYxDPs

dead fucking game

xth for dps sword is better than tank sword

We should just let you die from that stage 4 pancreatic cancer you're going to be diagnosed with come next week's doctor's appointment.

t. Oracle

You can give vedas leech instead.
Sorry user, sad to hear your kindness was unrewarded, thanks anyways for trying

>kTOS - Server
It's Vaivora now user

okey last thread someone told me my build was sh8 so i changed it a bit

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31118666.1f2a4f75.153545.112f314f5a6172

is this any decent? i plan on going mergen for r8

youtube.com/watch?v=Y75PHXWEkMg

wiz3 costume animation

Do not pick wugu pls

Thanks, I'll try to remember it if I make next

Cassidy is cute

>my build was sheight
This is shit too. Why do you have 3 circles of archer? There's only two times this is okay.

1) You're going Falconer later and want to capitalize on the multishot circling meme as hard as humanly possible.
2) You're going kneeling shot QS3 musket meme that doesn't even work on iToS because of our ping.

You are neither of these. Start over. And you need to have a REALLY good reason to go Wugu3 over Wugu2 as basically all it offers you is more uptime on your poisons.

Thanks STAFF_Cassidy.
I bought 10.

She looks like a moroccan lamp
But I respect your shitty taste

His effort doesn't go unrewarded, he's the most loved member in his guild

Marry- A rich jew
(Hate)Fuck - Lolipan
Cuck - Atom

no, no. you see, the item with which you are attempting to sell on the market is not worth that. here, this is the correct price my friend. its 200k below what you listed it as. no, no, dont mention it. i'm happy to help. it was my privilege.

Reminder to say hi to your crush today or someone will take them from you

>dvine and pedro
youtube.com/watch?v=uWMuOrfBgDE

Cleric info wheeeeeeen?

What do I make if I want everyone to love and appreciate me?

wugu is total shit compared to fletcher

don't bother with it for m

Marry Orsha storage girl. Fuck Necromancer trainer. Kill SaviorOfTree.

In a few hours

Is this game still garbage?

best costume

My problem are picking the r2 and r3, i want to go scout>wugu3 and build things aroudn it, it may not be a GOODBUILD™ but at least i want to make it the least bad posible.
Maybe archer2>ranger instead of archer3?

Why do you want go Scout Wugu3? You know that every poison tick counts as damage that'll knock you out of stealth right?

Archer2 Ranger is an improvement but it's still not good. Why are you so set on Wugu3? It doesn't play any differently from Wugu2, and it's hardly more effective. I respect your interest in a poisonfag but you REALLY need to come up with a justification to Wugu3 if you don't want to regret it forever.

And you should really consider dropping Archer2 too. Archer2 is meta for 2 reasons; lv 10 multishot with quick casting attribute, and the swift step crit rate attribute. Since poisons can't crit, you're missing half the point of taking that circle.

Do something that's not wugu3 and not archer 3.

Ranger 3 Wugu 2 would be a lot better for Mergen for example. If I were you I wouldn't even bother with Wugu and would go Fletcher

Marry Kirito, kill Koenig, fuck Lolipan.

>kill Koenig
You fucking monster.

>not partying with your crush all the time

I talk to my crush literally all day

Marry Ausrine.
Fuck a Doppelsoedner girl.
Kill Laima.

>cannoneer trainer hasn't been mentioned a single time
Did we finally get rid of all the flatchest worshippers? I'm so proud of you, /tosg/

She isn't flat.

Ikr
we need proper Loli NPCs

Oh, i didnt know about this, is it a bug or just how it works?
i just like the wugu3 skill, besides more points for skills i already had, i already have meta alts so i wanted to try a build that was for pure fun but i guess if its really bad will end droping it, what would be a better alternative from wugu3 tho? Also, i took archer2 since i guess i would need it for mergen, my initial build was something like said, archer>ranger3>scout>wugu2 , but i thought not getting archer2 would hurt at r8

Marry Grita
Fuck Orsha Blacksmith
Kill Bee goddess

>Marry Grita
Bestiality is illegal user.

honestly a better build for mergen would be

Archer 2 > Ranger 3 > Scout > Wugu 1 > Mergen

Poison will become more of an assistance role there and you will get most of your damage from AoE crits (help from swift step) with Mergen.

Ranger 3 is a lot of solid AoE, and Steady Aim will help with Mergen as well. If you really won't drop Wugu or Scout and switch them out for Fletcher then this would probably be your best bet.

I don't want to do TBL. But what choice do I have? I really need that exp card.

>Elememes beating Dragoons in boss DPS
>Elememes being boss DPS at all
Uhmm

>Kill Bee goddess

>ranger
>solid aoe

This is terribly inefficient. You would make more exp half-assed soloing for the same amount of time. I hope this is bait.

Looks fine to me

Does anyone here have an oak crossbow? I'll give you a zircon for it.

>Posting Jane

Someone has to end his monk's miserable existence.

That isn't Grita. That's Jane. Did you even read at all?

Grita can just stay in Jane form

The only people who don't want Wugushi are those who play Wugushi. Wugu3 is amazing because Wugong Gu scales great with skill level. Jican Gu also help spread poison so you don't need to waste 2 circles in Sapper for broom trap. Needle Blow is an easy 1 shot 1 kill skill. Gu Pot is also insane damage. You can go A2RWugu3 and still take Cannon for r7.

better than pedro.

Any Kino3's here? What do you think of this build?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213444...1f2a3a43516571

>I will love my wife by making her pretend to be someone else!
You literally make me sick. Don't reply to me or my Storage wife again.

Wiz3Ele3 is only rank6, if you include Warlock there's no way you'll beat that dps you retard.

>tfw reach barb 2 and killing fucking everything
This is fun as fuck man..too bad it won't last.

Get back in the box and stay in little one

>Sword1 highlander1
>Lv 1 Cartar Stroke 1shots every boss for the first 50 levels
Low level swordie is a blast.

Is there any advantage to use two-handed swords over sword + dagger?

if i go wizard 3 and then kino what are my options pvp wise. everything, not just the TOP TIER builds but anything that at least is passable and can win in pvp.

Warlock is part of the elememe starter pack, dorkass.
I'd post screenshots of me getting number one over warlocks but they'd be dismissed for only being mission bosses.
Don't really see elememes at world bosses for a reason, huh.

It's not a bug, that's how it works. Also, as a fell Wugu, I have to tell you to FUCK OFF, but I'll also tell you that if you want Wugu C3, you shouldn't bother with the C3 skill at all.

Get enough Zhendu for 100% uptime, the attribute for poison resistance reduction brings up your damage by quite a bit for long fights. Don't bother maxing Throw Gu Pot, it doesn't do much damage compared to your other poisons, doesn't work on flying, and doesn't last near as long as other poisons. I usually just use it to spread Wugong Gu.

Also, get ready to HATE anyone that plays Wugushi C2 or C1. I'm actually rerolling my Wugu C3 right now because of this alone. At Wugushi C2, if you have a single other Wugu C2 in the party, you can alternate poisoning the boss so that you both do damage. At C3, since your poisons are 100% uptime, you'll just get overwritten or overwrite other Wugushi's poisons.

>10 points in telekinesis
When you cast it, you'll be stuck holding the enemy for a long long time. It can be a problem in dungeons or pvp against multiple enemies

>swap 10
When is this ever useful?

And why aren't you maximizing gravity pole's damage?

Two handed swords look cooler.

>how do I right click to end telekinesis
You shouldn't give advice.

it would be nice if jumping/manual block cancelled animations

oh, i assumed you could cancel telekinesis. is psychic pressure the same? and the idea behind 10 in swap was to bypass summons, but i dont mind dropping that lower.

could you link me an ideal pvp kino3 build?

So as a tank do people put points into CON now? Or is everything still pure STR

You should wait until one of the people who actually plays kino shows up. You can right click telekinesis.

Besides barefoot Lamia spawn

>There are people in this very thread that likes that retarded looking goddess

4 clerics and a cyro go in to a dungeon
Spoiler: it doesn't end well for the necromancer
Very fun dungeon run.

>tank

fuck off you worthless shit

Only dvine likes dvine.

how do I erp in this game

>Cryo 1
>Telekinesis 10
>Swap 10
>Gravity Pole 1

What do you plan on using this char for? Cryo is terrible in arena because of the nerfs, other than Ice Wall + PP you have no use for it. Snow Rolling/Frost Pillar is both Cryo3. If you want damage you'd take Wiz3 for QC and MM and Warlock for r7 is very strong. You also still want to max Gravity Pole even after the nerf.

>shouldn't bother with the C3 skill at all.
>Don't bother maxing Throw Gu Pot
I can't tell if you're retarded or is just trying hard to disinfo other aspiring Wugushi.

...are tanks still not needed? just came back to the game

Still a problem when you can't move out fast enough to avoid something in pvp, or a boss hit

Most enemies die in 3 hits anyway. I can't see a reason to go over 3 hits, the time you CC someone is good enough with 3 hits too

mmm, i see, seems like that overwrite poison think is THAT bad,i think im still rolling for it tho, thanks for the help with wugu anons im sorry, i cant help it but roll a wugu anyways, i just love poison based classes

What build is that butts?

>Cryo is terrible in arena because of the nerfs
This is literally maximum misinfo.

pls repsond. if you want me to be more specific i want to do tbl not guild battles.

thanks

my build will be secret for now.. it is stealth cryo to confuse everyone. it is going to revolutionize both gvg and tbl, look out for it.......

Cryo is overpowered in 5v5 and GBL even after the nerfs.

If you want to be useful, roll a cleric. Pelt 1 is all the "tank" anyone needs.

>SZS is shit because it doesn't work on magic anymore
>Ice Bolt freeze chance is garbage
>Ice Wall is great for zoning but gets fully rekd by Counter Spell
>Frost Pillar pull aoe is big but very weak, can just walk away
>Snow Rolling is great but takes forever to cast because you're not Wiz3

Where's the misinfo? Do you even have a cryo3 and play in arena?