Memefoam

Is Seafoam just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6UeJXkzDW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. its been proven to work.
Actually removes carbon deposits from valves, and cylinders.
Works as a good fuel injector cleaner
Good cleaning properties when added to engine oil prior to change
can be used to smoke out an entire block

>can be used to smoke out an entire block

This. I felt bad for my neighbors first time I did an intake cleaning with it. Thick white smoke for days.

How are you supposed to use it properly?

Have the engine running, pull on the throttle cable and squirt it into the throttle body

>Is ___________ a meme?
>Redpill me on__________
Worse than Alphonse posting

The smoke doesn't mean it was cleaning your engine you retards.

One the main ingredients is pale oil, which smokes when it's burned.

Running seafoam on any newer car with emissions equipment is fucking stupid.

What the fuck is Alphonse

You smell that Veeky Forums? You smell the summer in here?

What's this about cleaning properties when added to engine oil? Can you go into more detail about that?

I don't know what the fuck he's talking about, Seafoam is usually applied either in the gas tank or sprayed through the throttle body,aybe the dipshit was thinking of Marvel Mystery Oil

No you fucking retard. You can add it to the oil before changing it.

Holy shit... This thread

A littoral homosexual faggot who posts naked men and gm-butthurt threads all day.

it says on the bottle that it can be added to oil, but I guess you don't read the instructions for products you use or claim to know about.

my m3 is getting up to 100k miles, think i might use some of this stuff but im still nervous about using seafoam in an expensive car

A fucking video for the retards youtube.com/watch?v=u6UeJXkzDW8

I've heard of this too, but I think it's placebo.

I saw a video where a guy ran it through a lawnmower or something, and it had a really dramatic effect.

its the same as adding ATF right before an oil change.

same guy in He let it sit on top of the cylinder for maximum penetration

It can be poured into the engine oil right before the change. it has excellent cleaning properties similar to ATF.

My E46 M3 was having problems passing smog because high VOC numbers. The smog tech told me to go home, give it a good tuneup and run some seafoam through it. I had never heard of seafoam before so he explained what it did and told me to get it at walmart. I changed the plugs, oil and seafoamed it like you see on youtube videos. Passed smog easily the next time. Runs smoother now too. Don't be afraid, just do it like the instructions say and watch the online videos. Take your time and you should be alright.

Thinking about running this stuff through a carbed motorcycle. Any special precautions?

I noticed substantial mpg gains in my 96 Jeep xj
May she rest in peace

Use the right amount relative to your fuel tank size. Too much might fuck shit up in some way

did you expect an actual response?

I had a bike with gunked carbs, would barely start and would only run for a few seconds. Put a mixture of 50/50 sf to gas in the bowels, ran it through till I saw smoke, shut it off, then flooded the carbs with sf and let it sit over night. Next day I drained them and ran a 30/70 half gallon through it, and after that I swear the bike runs just as good as new 20+ years ago.

I'll occasionally dump a can into my tank on my 04 Silverado. The truck is shit, keeps breaking on me (either plastic or electronics) but damn that engine runs as smooth as ever. Just done regular oil changes and everything still looks relatively new.