/TMSG/- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General: Stop Dying Edition

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /tmsg/!

Discord: discord.gg/xH3mX
----------------

News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.
----------------

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58256512
youtu.be/2Tvoxc7cIK0?t=50m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrF5-sobqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fighting Excellus in chapter 6
>only attacking the Swordmaster so he keeps using Retake and draining his own health
>have to keep healing over and over
>finally get him down to his last phase
>keeps being an idiot and using Wind attacks on Tsubasa and Ice on Kiria and healing them
>kill the Swordmaster and now boss is in red health
>switch in Yashiro
>purposely hadn't used any of his fire moves after he learned his second ad-lib
>Operation triggers
>wreck his shit
That's what I'm talking about, much easier than the first time.

TSU~BA~SA~!

How do I not get raped by Lorenz?

Attack mirrors?

Good OP desu.

Best girl.

I've been saying it since the beginning, Mamori should be our mascot

Barry please

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58256512

>checked pixiv earlier today
>know exactly what that link is gonna be to
Lolifags fuck off

>Lolifags fuck off
I thought you were better than this

>took screenshots every time Tharja appeared on screen in the game
>about to wrap up the final chapter
>168 images
Cool

Same to you, fucking pleb

Wait a second, are requests locked out after a certain point? I kind of want to do them all but I think I screwed myself over.

I thought someone told me they weren't, I might have been asking about P4 though.

I'll look around then

>doujins finally
Took fucking long enough

>fighting some enemies on chapter 6
>they set up Tetrakarn and Makarakarn
>just start spamming Megidolaon
Not gonna pull a fast one on me you fuckers

Wait hold the fucking phone, Makarakarn doesn't reflect Almighty? All these wasted years...

Not in this game at least, not sure about any other SMTs. It's what makes the Excellus fight really annoying

In DeSu Overclocked it doesn't reflect Almighty.

Speaking of which, I just finished Overclocked. I can't imagine how the sequel is going to top THAT story.

Which route did you go? I just got it a few weeks ago, looking at the Law route right now.

Law/Amane route. It's really good. Just started day 8 though and the first act is extremely corny so far but an epilogue after that and years after the fact is going to have some growing pains

>fighting Sniper Savage enemies
>Toma procs an ad-lib when he would have killed the very last enemy anyway
Thanks buddy. Also it's pretty lame that Savages don't drop the Performa of the enemy that they're variants of.

>Law/Amane route. It's really good.
That's good to hear, I'll stick with my choice then. Is it all that hard to get? Given the nature of this game is there anything really important I could miss?

>procs
what did he mean by this

>that picture
Why would you even have that saved. Also I picked it up from FE threads

>リクエストは章を進行しても消えないので後からでも受けられます。
Good, good.

but what does it MEAN?

There are as near as I can tell only a couple of things that you are likely to miss.

EVERY route is locked if you let Haru an hero but the game treats this as so urgent that it will remind you the hour that is about to happen, and no fight is required. So you have to REALLY be a grade A moron to let that happen.

Fourth party members come and go and eventually it looks like two will die right at the same time come later in the game. There's a puzzle involved there and it's actually pretty clever. But Atsuro and Yuzu will repeat the hint you need like eight times, but it's clever enough you might need all those eight times to get what they want you to do. Just scan for blue text encounters every time you are about to make a move on the map. They don't take time and aren't highlighted but will show up in certain zones.

And beyond that, Day 6 is incredibly busy and everyone wants to talk to you. Focus on route leads and people they are likely to care about and you can actually unlock all the routes. I did first time without a guide.

I think it's RPG-speak for triggers.

>and you can actually unlock all the routes
Wait, what does this mean? Like you can do all of them? How does that make sense?

The routes are only Day 7. At the end of Day 6, everyone who you met the requirements for calls you up and tells you their plan. Then you just pick your ending from that menu. So I was able to pick from any route there.

Ah, okay. Got it.

Man I wish I were Itsuki's hands

Technically, Yuzu, Amane, and Naoya all have a Day 8 added on in Overclocked.

And you could keep a save at a perfect day 6, but if you want full titles list and max grind bonuses and NG+ extra crap, you may just want to redo the game that many times. Your call.

>general stayed dead for a while
What happened? You all really moved to the discord? gibe link

>youtu.be/2Tvoxc7cIK0?t=50m4s
What guy is he referring to?

Check the OP

>tfw I prefer the general
Guess I got no choice but to join now since this place won't be here when I wake up.

Yeah, it's really a shame. We gotta get our shit together.

We need more of this.

>starting to do all the requests now that I'm right before the final boss
>checking a Japanese wiki to see what's what
>some requests that are unlocked as early as chapter 2 are only doable after you've finished a request that's unlocked during chapter 6
Why

She needs more lewds

What's your favorite thing about this girl?

Mass Destruction is a fucking GOAT skill

help
I can't stop listening to this boss theme

youtube.com/watch?v=OWrF5-sobqI

>There's a pegasus statue on top of Fortuna Studios
OF COURSE THERE IS

>Ayaha FINALLY gets a speaking part in a cutscene
>I don't recognize her at all because she's not parading her tits around everywhere

Are her tits bigger than Tsubasa?

She's the cutest and haughtiest bitch in Tokyo.

To old for the average Pixiv artist.

You remember her dark titmage outfit when she was the boss. They were massive and you had full side-boob, cleavage, and underboob.

Smug as fuck.

And holy shit her training outfit is sexy as fuck

I'd like to see what their mom looks like.

>someone is adding concept art from the full artbook onto the character pages on the FE wiki
Cool

I really like that song too, nice taste.

>that training outfit
Fuck the only training I want to do with Ellie is bending her over and railing her while forcing her to look in the mirror and watch her own agehao.

Some last tips for DSO:

Level >>>>>> stats in terms of damage dealing. But Level+Stats = overpowered. If your protag pours every point into a damage stat (Preferably magic, you will get insane results.). But the main point is fuse up in level even if the stats don't look so good. You still win out.

Free Battle grinding isn't mandatory, but it still is more or less. If you hit a wall, get a couple levels in a free battle or two, or get cash to buy a higher level demon. It's quicker to get two levels than it is to fail a retry at most bosses.

Devil's Fuge scales only on level as far as I know.

Hot.

Tsubasa's mother is a THICC woman!

>THICC
Cease this memery at once.

Bump

This general will live.

I said live

Last one before I go to sleep.

I love Elly

Hariwudo

Tiki is so cute :3

wake up, /tmsg/

Best boy incoming.

And my Wii U just freeze here. Fuck that.

His edginess was too much to handle.
nuthin personnel kiddo

Recarm!

>thread actually lived
Cool

Touma is best boy.

>game pauses a bit before Mamori starts an axe or ice attack
>think she's gonna proc an ad-lib
>remember she doesn't have any

ONEGAI

SARYA

According to some comments it sounds like two Daft Punk songs (Motherboard and Contact) smashed together.

for tharjanon

Already have that user, but I appreciate it.

Are her nipples hard?

Possibly, but I know something that's definitely hard.