/owg/ - Overwatch General

Never Ever Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
youtube.com/watch?v=G6QkJtxu608
youtube.com/watch?v=xPnWOem7jok
youtube.com/watch?v=reLhq-OFoLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ms. Song

So. distance relationship with a girl. She's usually always on in Battlenet.

Can someone tell me if Battlenet sets you on "afk" automatically or do you have to do it manually? Sometimes she says she was afk all day but she wasn't displayed as afk in Battlenet, ever.

Weird question, I know. But important to me.

Does some bro know?

youre getting cucked by a top 500 player

So, anyone knows if and when what time it needs to set you on afk?

Is this accurate?

McCree belongs in S now and Zarya belongs in A

Why is Mercy S tier?

>because this is a meme and horrifically inaccurate.

Hew /owg/, finally bought the game after having played the beta a few months ago. What's the best music to listen to while playing each character? Genji is obviously RULES OF NATURE and Lucio is definitely Jet Set Radio Future's OST.

when the fuck did they start letting non-lucios in lucioball?

They finally had one amazing mode and they fuck it up.

>Posted last thread
>Claimed to have removed her and then argued with a guy about being a cuck
Let it cool a bit before serving pasta.

「 H I G H N O O N 」

I still have like 100 SFM screenshots to upload.

It's a bug people are using to change heros.

Is this a fucken joke? I leveled up and got a loot box but it has to be a summer games lootbox and not a normal one?

What fucking alternate reality server do you play on?

Fixed that for you.

Did the servers just die?

>torb and ana on C
>mccree on s
Why the fuck do I always enjoy characters that are both on the top and bottom of tier lists

I got d/c'd 2 games in a row and now I'm having trouble reconnecting

why the fuck did blizzard add ana, every single person on my team who uses her is a useless fucking retard and insist that we don't need a medic because of them. they should be gassed. keep in mind this around rank 70+, so nothing special, but still I expect better from these players

pls gib original

Move Pharah to C and it's pretty much perfect imo.

>laptop

It's not like it's particularly hard for a non-retarded zero suit d.va to gain ult.

daily reminder if you don't (you) yourself if you get a card you're a cuck

>rank 74
>playing some solo comp because group is asleep
>temple of anubis
>get matched against a 80+ four stack and 2 soloq
>their team has 3 top 500 players
>we manage to cap both points, but can't do it on the fourth round
>lose 4-2
>tfw I know I tried my best, but the top 500 guys are probably just jerking off and laughing while saying "gg ez"

Why the fuck is this allowed?

please tell me thats monkey cum

Honestly, I think to make Bastion better/more fun, they should slightly nerf turret damage, while also making Recon form better. Give people some reason to use it over turret form besides "I'm dying". Like the ability to mark targets or something

>added a Sniper
>adding a Spy next

I can't wait for a new low skill floor hero so I don't dread solo queueing on the day they're release.

>Genji
>Rules of Nature
>Not Let's FIghting Love
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
Get on my level, scrub.

go to /wg/, there's a thread for overwatch

Which skins automatically make you better at a character? Like Arctic for Zarya and Bedouin for Genji

use google image search

Imagine choking out Tracer until she goes limp in your arms

>Play comp
>someone on our team picks D.va or Symmetra
>Lose

lol it's you again.

can't wait for you to come back here telling us how she dumped you because you're too needy.

Black/Stonehardt
Nevermore

Mercy isn't S tier, healslut-kun.

Bump D.Va and McCree up to S tier and put Mercy, Zen, Genji and Zarya in A and it's alrgith.

user confirmed for cuck

Blanco reaper

>D.va in S
>Zen in A
>Mercy not in C
Fucking sub-40 shitters.

Wow this looks fucking awful

I want to grab tracers cute boy cock and make her blush.

Dude can do a model, but can't be bothered to recreate the logo? Lame.

on the range mccree
every mccree I face with that skin destroys me
also t. racer

>Oh shit Gabriel don't worry I have this highly experimental tech that will make it so you can feed off the dead for sustenance
How in the name of fuck would she be able to do that from the other side of the fucking world? Cuz last I checked Mercy was not at the Swiss HQ when it blew up.

Do you like it when the real men do that to you?

I know that fucking feel.
I was rank 58 and being matched with 80+ so that I'd bring the team average down. And they would blame every single thing on me because "I was the weak link of the team".

I just want to have fun

He's a broken character because it's hard to balance him without making him OP or shit. He shouldn't have ever had the self-healing ability, I think a grenade launcher that doubled as a marker and had a cooldown would've been better.Then you could just make his HP armor and increase it a bit and tone down his turret damage and I think he'd be viable but balanced. Instead it's hard to buff his health without making him OP.

>tfw fighting a good Pharah

Korea Strong skin for D.Va
Brass for Reinhardt

I want to cum inside hana song

good pharahs don't exist

daily reminder if you don't (you) yourself if you get a card you're a cuck

He's a character that needs a hard rework in most aspects

Would you?

hana wrong

t. scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=G6QkJtxu608

>You are retarded.

No, you just can't differentiate conversations about power and game design. For some reason. And are clearly on a completely different page than I am. Let me help you by stating two things. McCree is not overpowered. Current McCree is a Frankenstein of poor game design and ended up getting suboptimal changes.

>You think rmb is not used?

I think it's not used on one key hero it's meant for, Tracer, since it's more optimal to just headshot her. Not a good thing as far as game design goes.

>those proportions

holy shit

T. Racer is the skin all the best tracers use

So are these Olympic skins the summer skins we've been waiting for? Or are they just something special for the Olympics? I'm still holding onto my coins but if these are the summer skins then I'll spend them soon

Defense hero buffs fucking literally when

>good pharahs don't exist

Git Gud.

She needs some minor buffs but she's not completely useless.

Her ult leaves you hanging though and you have to be dead on with her rockets to really do anything.

Options to fix Genji's ult:

[ ] Decrease duration by 2 seconds
[ ] Remove swift strike reset on eliminations
[ ] Decrease his sword's reach (it's currently huge, test it out in training)

Pick one of the above

>mfw seeing a Pharah buzzing up in the sky like an annoying fly
>JUST-
>*dink*
>Eliminated [Pharah player]
>AUGH
Lel everytime.

I would throw out the whole stationary turret thing bastion has and make him like heavy.

He can move slowly while shooting in turret form and still shreds things up close but has lots of spread and falloff instead of the sniper stream of bullets he has now.

just give us TDM already

>getting stomped
>"The server has closed due to an unexpected error"
>kicked from match with no change in rank
I'll take it

I just did gold in damage as winston and I didn't even have a pocket mercy/ana

holy shit my team was autistic

Where did you check that?

DEAD HEROES STILL BURN
youtube.com/watch?v=xPnWOem7jok

remove genji
remove hanzo

100% more fun

I've dropped to rank 45 from a 10 rank slide and my team mates are literal retards now, I guess I'm done for the season

>summer flag icon in my loot box, again
>which I already have, again
>for a country I don't live in, again
Did they make player icons rare just to annoy people by clogging boxes?

fuck off weebs it isnt eva 00

You already have koth, which is what Tf2 arena turns into anyway when the point unlocks, and skirmish. Many heroes are built for objective based gameplay and won't function well in TDM. If you think the current meta is stale, oh boy. No. Go away.

its not broken

Small cooldown on double jump unless he lands a kill (like dash)
slightly decrease the sword's impact radius.
That's it imo

stop that you asshole. Not every single blue mecha is a fuckin eva 00. Stupid cunt.

Hmm. Doing pretty good so far I think. Could be worse.

I hate how long these competitive matches go on though. I figured they'd be the same as Quick Match. They're more tiring and a lot of teammates are getting mad at me for maining Widow. No one said anything to me in Quick Play or Bot games. But now everyone is so bossy now. Like it's not enough that I have 70-ish% scoped accuracy or gold metals for eliminations and saving the team from exploding tires, oh no I'm not allowed to use Widow because top 500 meta.

I don't know how to use anyone else, and tbqh no one else looks interesting enough to learn.

>user! Switch to Soldier 76 or Reinhardt!
no, I'll pick D.Va over Reinhardt and Tracer over Soldier, but we're gonna lose if I do because I suck at them.

>If you can play Widow you can play Mccree.
waifu or ugly generic cowboy? I choose waifu

>user you're not getting all your shots
76% scoped accuracy fampai, I'm not a robot. That should be good enough. You don't get all your shots in either.

And then they quit. Last match had 2 quitters. You guys are gonna talk all that about playing to win and being more effective, and then you abandon the game and the rest of your team even though we're still holding it together. Yeah, I'm going to choose loyalty over power. I'm not dropping my waifu, thanks. You gonna talk all that, at least set an example first with your actions.

This is what happens when you don't take a short break after a couple losses in a rowi

>ebm

I didn't have a problem with the Junkrat initially, I was just pleasantly surprised that we won when the team was doing salty infighting shit

Usually when people start pissing on each other in chat you're looking at a hopeless match

Higher ulti chargue time , lower range.

>mains generic sniper #6511588
>no one else looks interesting enough to learn

Is usa screwed? Instead of pro players we are going to get

Timthetatman
Moon moon
Ster
Lassiz
And other meme streamers

>be me
>bad at FPS games, but friends say I would like this one so I bought it.
>reliably do terribly.
>calibrated at 34
>friends don't want to play comp with me
>drop 4 comp levels in a week of playing maybe 2 or 3 a day.

How do I get better? I want to play with my friends more.

Far superior to EDM.
youtube.com/watch?v=reLhq-OFoLI

get better friends

So that Athena bot there, assuming she isn't that speculated 'stealth' hero, what else could she be?

Also excuse the fanart, switched things up a little from the usual official art.

Now i just want to listen to ministry

>bad at FPS games
If it's your aim, play someone like Winston or Reinhardt who don't require aim
If it's your situational awareness, play someone like Lucio for the in-built escape and stay in the back of the fights
Or is it something else?

>friends don't want to play comp with me
Get better friends. If they're really that good they'll have no problem beating the people they'd be matched against if you were in the group

Sweden is going to stomp because of OH NICE KILL MENDO WELL PLAYED GUYS

can't beat that team spirit