ITT: Bad Motorsport liveries

Contrary to the good motorsport liveries thread we had, now it's time to post bad looking motorsport liveries aswell as the reasons why you don't like said livery.
>don't forget that this is all of this is purely subjective

My pick: Mercedes Team Mücke from DTM
>horribly ugly shade of pink
>doesn't fit in with the blue of the sponsor
>ugly bubble graphics

Just abput every nascar car is an eyesore

This

And this

on the wrong car it looks really bad

I like this one

I liked the idea of that livery atfirst, but then I realized that a car that simply looks bad when stationary and plain white when it moves isn't that great after all.

B2T:
>just found out about the Odyssey SLS that runs in SGT
>light green and orange
>JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

Fuck you.

I love this one, reminds me of the funky colors of the 90's and heinz purple ketchup and green mustard

Lol

It's acceptable
Needs a lift and 24" wheels;BOOM, you now have a donk.

ow thats pretty bad

kys

some bad taste up in here

Ueno Clinic livery kicks ass, fuck you.

I agree

>americans

As an American I agree 100%.

YOU CANT HATE NASCAR WITH THIS BEAUTY

indeed

JUST BEAUTIFUL

>one of the better F1 liveries imo
>I get why it's not everyones taste
I really love the story behind why it looks like that though. BAR wanted to have two seperate liveries for their cars, one with Lucky Strike and the one with State Express 555 as the main sponsor. But because the FIA wouldn't let them have two different looking cars, they basically said "Fuck it" and that's the result, one car with two different liveries.

What were they thinking? This car is literally the reason why I avoid buying anything made by Castrol.

Fuck you too nigger.

No, fuck you. You are letting the car's one and only race cloud your judgement.

The car is black with white Bold Arial type-face. It lacks any kind of imagination or effort. It was dull and boring. It's livery looks like it was designed in 1970 when people have yet to figure out how to incorporate a sponsorship into a car's livery in a stylish or creative manner.

That front end is actually hilarious