/ink/ Splatoon general

Previous Thread: → #

Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Team Marie has won the 16th and final Splatfest!
- As of the newest update, you will now receive 1000 bonus points for winning a Turf War match, up from 300! In addition, after 30 wins, Judd will give you a Super Sea Snail if you talk to him!
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI [Open]
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RC_ika/status/728544884131389440
mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

octolings > dumb squids

guys i physically can't stop jerking off to pictures of squibs what do i do

stop

this memmemimi sits back and relaxes, prepared to give the next day her all.
>ダメになるイカ
>a squid with a fresh start
"ダメになる" (dame ni naru, literally "to become no good") has quite a few meanings! it can mean to wipe clean, to become brittle, to deteriorate or even to go up in smoke! i have chosen to go with the most positive option - or perhaps we have just stumbled upon the most accepting memmemimi so far.

HAMMER TIME!

ok I chuckled a bit

has mammmei person drawn squibs because i want to jerk off to them

which side do you pick in the true final splatfest?

>green nipples
even worse than the fucking green blush you see sometimes. fuck you

Friends with Octolings!

only good part about this at all is giving callie best team

Why no Discord link, /nintyg/ has no problem with having a link in their OP

we have eight discords. there's no way of pleasing everyone without putting all nine of them in the op, which would really waste a lot of space. do you really want ten discord links in the op?

Marie is a fatty!
Callie is a flatty!

There's only one discord.

>we have eight discords
really? never know that

who cares

Sure post their links

Don't mind the shitposter. All they do is try to turn the general to degenerate waifu discussion.

waifu discussion is fine as long as it isn't disgusting yuri shipping retardation

did you enjoy the ban

goodnight user, i love you

user, if you want my hotaao folder, just ask
you don't need to bait anyone into posting it

what you just posted is not yuri and is acceptable

what about this?

marie does not look very happy to be there

Artist?

source?

Why must Callie be fed? She is grown-up Squid.

desu it looks like a girly version of close camaraderie

It's not like that, Marie is just unable to express positive emotion.

twitter.com/RC_ika/status/728544884131389440

whoops

which shooter is the most accurate

Post more then. Cute stuff, not lewd.

I heard Splash-O-Matic has like 1% spread after its last buff.

perspective swap time!

The night is just getting started, squiddos.
I found myself really hating certain modes and maps and then today I just kind of noticed that I literally never use the Roller weapons, and in fact haven't done so since the Testfire.

If you find that you hate some map/mode, use a weapon style that you otherwise avoid.

Also got all 3 slots on the Skull Mask on Special Duration Up out of pure luck today, no shells required

Nice, I've naturally unlocked trips four times now. They were all on-brand though.

>But unlike Callie, I kept that talent as we grew older.

so its going to be energetic but soft Callie vs a struggle to keep the pace but more focused Marie?
thats interesting
last page was a little too worrying

Genki vs Kuudere, as it's always been.

and now, we take a break with an adorable flashback
enjoy it /ink/, you've earned it
why can't you guys just read the comic instead of trying to turn literally everything into a waifu war
i'm seriously getting tired of it

>ehehe- this thing is really sticky!

goodnight callie
i love you

Why aren't manmenmis allowed anymore?

Jokes, relax.

goodnight user, love you

Janitors are colossal faggots

enjoy your ban

That isn't how it works

Enjoy having my dick in your ass bitchboi

please

>[open] [embed]

anniefags confirmed worse than octbrolings

FUCKING LOL!

you retards do the same, check the archives before talking
>octobrolings
literally the new mlp

Don't forget we have a newly created squid beakon guide that is hopefully helpful to everyone. The full resolution version is here: mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png

what would be the worst thing Nintendo could do to ruin splatoon sequel? what would you completely abandon the game? please refrain to shitpost something like to eliminate/endorce squid sisters/octolings and similars

It doesn't have motion controls. That is all.

yeah that would be bad, splatoon and cod spoiled me with them, cant return to stick aiming

>and cod
Elaborate.

Overcomplicate or oversimplify the gameplay. It is in the perfect spot right now.
Oh, and if they introduce any pants other than spats. My booty-loving self won't be able to cope with such travesty as no squid booty 24/7. Skirts and dresses are fine.

>He doesn't want Woomies in skinny jeans and pajamas
Fuck off

>He wants woomies in skinny jeans and pajamas
Fuck off

>He doesn't want Woomies in skinny jeans and pajamas
Fuck off

I tell you, it is bad enough as it is now. If there will be pants, the classic damage up charger set will somehow manage to combine jogging bottoms, crocs and ugly sweater, and top it all off with a flat-brimmed cap worn backwards.

Jokes on you, there won't be Damage Up in Spla2n.

See

That's actuallie an excellent idea. But then defense up will run rampant, and IT will combine jogging bottoms with ugly sweater.

There is no excuse for being a raging homosexual.
We will get more diverse clothing options, including pants, and painted-on clothes.

Must haves for the sequel

Co-op fighting waves of octarians
1v1 arenas
2v2v2v2 maps
Sub weapon that launches you in the air, and charge weapons do not receive a charge penalty while in this airborne state

ok

Fuck no. In a sequel you'll be able to choose which abilities you have on which clothes.

no
no
yes
no

Yeah that won't happen

This. I'll be turned off immediately if it doesn't have motion controls.
I'll buy it used if there's no single player campaign.

You're right, it's more likely that they'll make abilities and stat buffs completely independent of what you're wearing.

Airborne sub will be broken as hell. There's a reason there isn't one now- the game is based on map control and momentum, if you can just bypass both like that AND baisicallie negate splatling's chargeup time... Yeah, you get the idea.
1v1 will be dominated by Eliters.
2v2v2 will turn into "focus the team with most snipers, then proceed in normal turf war mode"
Waves of octarians is cruel. But we can have a sort of PvE octo leauge, against waves of robots, as a sort of military exercise.

Wrong again

Okay, there will be no abilities at all.

>hovering sub
Kek. You know how frustrating it is to fight enemies walking right above you on Bridge or Dome? Imagine that all the time. Not fun.

Correct, there will be classes instead.

Please no. Keep it simple.

>Giant Squid with 50% more health but less speed and a big hitbox
>Bobtail Squid that is quick n small n shit
>Flying Squid that can glide a short distance
>etc etc
This is not complex.

It's not complex, it's just generally a bad idea from balance standpoint. Big squid walls blasters, H3 and Squiffer (140 hp full charge), small squid walls chargers, rollers and H3, flying squid walls everything without range, sloshers and H3... Noticed one common thing between them? How are you gonna balance the almighty without making it broken? By taking it away? Well, you just traded one simple thing for another less simple thing.

It's not Team Fortress or Overbotch, the classes are already represented by the weapon types and intricately balanced. Adding more variables, even just four, brings our seventy-something possible loadouts to nearly three hundred.

And having infinite RNG based ability combinations is simpler?

RNG doesn't take any work. It's just rolling the dice and the game can do that easily

It's simpler in the same way a racing game with cars with different stats is simpler than a racing game with cars, motorcycles, trucks and quad bikes. The stat-space is a continuous area rather than discrete islands, and there's less of an obviously designed RPS pair off.

Anyway, what's the argument for having classes beyond it being fun to imagine?

What a rebel

Epic pros don't have time for school

elementary school.can't teach you how to flick rollers optimally

He's out of school so he must be in college